Sign in to follow this  
gutterslut

Whose idea was the AirRam scam?

Rusty = Ravens03?

:banana:

It came as news to me too. :mad:

Someone should tell Airram's wife, she was really convinced he was in the middle east when she thanked Ravens03 and I at the Raven's game last year :(

How did she 'thank us' again? :banana:

How does Mike feel that you basically called him a scammer/thief?

He pinned the thread for donations so he had to be aware. :dunno:

are you going to call me cyric now?

I thought that you were Arnie :banana:

What was the haul for Rusty on this thing anyways? Cupcakes, seasonings,ramen noodlees and gold bond powder right? What an ingenious plan. :cry:

suckers 

What was the haul for me on this thing anyways? Cupcakes, seasonings,ramen noodlees and gold bond powder right? What an ingenious plan. :cheers:

suckers 

Yeah, Rusty, you sound angry that was all you got in your Geek Club ripoff. Don't forget the cash.

These Geeks may be idiots but they deserve more in their efforts to aid the Soldiers your republican ass always talks up.

If I was one of these Geeks that got focked, I'd find your ass and make you pay. Even if they only bought you a Twinkie.

What a POS you are.

But I bet your LOL because they are still talking to you about the snake that guy killed. Funny, that didn't look like the GTG picture of you.

Probably cause it wasn't.

If I was one of these Geeks that got focked, I'd tongue your ass and make you cvm.

Wow... :cheers:

Yeah, Rusty, you sound angry that was all you got in your Geek Club ripoff. Don't forget the cash.

These Geeks may be idiots but they deserve more in their efforts to aid the Soldiers your republican ass always talks up.

If I was one of these Geeks that got focked, I'd find your ass and make you pay. Even if they only bought you a Twinkie.

What a POS you are.

But I bet your LOL because they are still talking to you about the snake that guy killed. Funny, that didn't look like the GTG picture of you.

Probably cause it wasn't.

Thanks for confirming that last 1 % of doubt I was holding onto about you actually knowing what you were talking about. When I first started checking out the Geek club I was very curious about your claims. If you plan to keep this up I'd advise you to keep better track of who you claim as alias's and who you talk to like they're the few "real" people. You were somewhat entertaining for awhile. Psycho :cheers:

It didn't type that you silly fock, you changed it's words :wacko:

Oh..Sorry :(

gutterslut should just change his name to Angry Giants Fan. He makes about as much sense and is a lot more hostile.

AGFIAFP

Not to mention the fact that the name gutterslut was coined by Larry JW a few years ago, not you, you thieving ballsack!

:wacko:

Can we get an official alias score board thread started. A "who's who" of the alias world so to speak. I am having a hard time keeping up with all the accusations. :thumbsup:

So how bout a quick explanation about this thread for those of us that don't know the whole story here......sounds alot like the curly night scamgate :wall:

I like looking at this on page one. Think I'll keep it here for a little longer. And by a little longer, I mean a lot longer. And by a lot longer, I mean forever.

I like looking at this on page one. Think I'll keep it here for a little longer. And by a little longer, I mean a lot longer. And by a lot longer, I mean forever.

:mad:

Great!!! I can pad my post count!!! :clap:

It came as news to me too. :(

How did she 'thank us' again? :o

Well you did promise not to post any more words. I guess you kept your word, Russ.

:rolleyes: