Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Boston Celtics

Threw the entire season and only ended up with the 5th pick in the draft. :wub:

:wub: Karmas a b!tch

Threw the entire season and only ended up with the 5th pick in the draft. :wub:

Like there are any players in the top 4 picks they'd rather have :wub:

:banana:

Tools at that Boston bar wearing the Celtics Oden jersey.

Gotta love Southy white trash.

Wicked haaaaawd core.

I pulled a McNabb when I saw they got only 5th.

you cried that your team drafted another QB?

:pointstosky:

Wicked haaaaawd core.

I bet drobeski was sitting at the bah with his Bahston Celtics Oden jersey, tears streaking his green facepaint.

I bet drobeski was sitting at the bah with his Bahston Celtics Oden jersey, tears streaking his green facepaint.

I will admit, I did watch the draft lottery on TV. I will also admit I was disappointed. Then I ask myself why? The NBA has become so irrelevant it's sad. San Antonio didn't even sell out their conference championship playoff game? :pointstosky:

I will admit, I did watch the draft lottery on TV. I will also admit I was disappointed. Then I ask myself why? The NBA has become so irrelevant it's sad. San Antonio didn't even sell out their conference championship playoff game? :clap:

I think it was that you were hoping to have THREE championship teams in your area. :pointstosky:

I will admit, I did watch the draft lottery on TV. I will also admit I was disappointed.

The worst part is that the Celtics deliberately tanked games to get the #1 pick and ended up at #5 anyway.

:rolleyes:

Wicked haaaaawd core.

Its southie not southy and No Southie trash will ever be seen wearing a black mans jersey.

The worst part is that the Celtics deliberately tanked games to get the #1 pick and ended up at #5 anyway.

they're the 1st team in NBA history to do such?

They tanked the season in 96-97 too, just like the Spurs did.

The Celtics kept ML focking carr as head coach and the spurs kept Robinson out way longer than he needed to be.

Just think. If Ainge didn't trade last years pick for Sebastian Telfair then not only could the Celts have had Brandon Roy on your team, but you could have sent him and his obvious good luck to the lottery.

What a double whammy.

every team in the top 10 should be able to score a stud player. brewer conley horford etc aren't exactly chumps

<_< :mad: :D

Just think. If Ainge didn't trade last years pick for Sebastian Telfair then not only could the Celts have had Brandon Roy on your team, but you could have sent him and his obvious good luck to the lottery.

What a double whammy.

Now you're just being stupid. <_<

I truly feel sorry for the Celtics. They got screwed. :mad:

the celtics had a 40% chance at getting one of the 1st 2 picks and you think they got screwed?

When a guy has a 5% chance at beating me on the river in hold 'em, you say that's part of poker? <_<

Now you're just being stupid. <_<

So you think the Bassy Telfair trade was good for the Celtics? :mad:

I truly feel sorry for the Celtics. They got screwed. :(

The don't call it the NBA Draft Lottery for nothing. :D

So you think the Bassy Telfair trade was good for the Celtics? <_<

For insisting that Brandon Roy would've brought the Celtics good luck in the lottery. If anything, Roy was good enough that the Celtics probably would've been in the same position as the Suxers (bad, but not bad enough to have a chance in the lottery at getting a top pick).

For insisting that Brandon Roy would've brought the Celtics good luck in the lottery. If anything, Roy was good enough that the Celtics probably would've been in the same position as the Suxers (bad, but not bad enough to have a chance in the lottery at getting a top pick).

Hey, yall are the ones always talking about a "curse" of the bambino, and crazy things like that. I was just playing along at the cowinkydink of it all. :rolleyes:

Hey, yall are the ones always talking about a "curse" of the bambino, and crazy things like that. I was just playing along at the cowinkydink of it all. :rolleyes:

No, you're just trying to be a wiseass.

Who's "yall"? Last time I checked, I'm not a member of the media. The Curse of the Bambino was a media creation (Dan Shaughnessy to be precise), and it's Red Sox bashers that brought it up a lot more than Red Sox fans did. Now you know.