Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Miss America: Graceful

Look, I'm sure it's a REALLY hard job, but it's not like we're asking you to walk and chew gum at the same time, just one or the other - without falling down. :thumbsdown:

Walking 101

She slipped on her dress.

Hey, walking in heels and an evening gown can be a B!tch! :mad:

Uh... I mean I'm guessing it can be anyway... :ninja:

NO WAY would I fock her after THAT. :dunno:

Some random thoughts based upon a glimpse of the Miss Universe website:

Miss Albania reminds us what countries with less than 4 million inhabitants bring to the table. Not hard on the eyes; but way too pale, scrawny and no rack whatsoever. She looks better in an evening gown; but like a clown in the national costume.

Some rhinoplasty might be in order for Miss Angola; but there's a body I expect from Miss Universe. And yeah, I'm considering the women as objects; I don't really give a damn about their views of world peace or if they can tap dance while I'm gawking at their photographs online.

With a name like Kim BUSTEEd and a national costume that doubles as a second swimsuit photograph; I expected more from Miss Australia.

Somebody ought to clue Miss Canada in that a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader ensemble has very little to do with The Great White North.

What? 800,000,000 chicks and China can't do any better than this? One caveat regardless of what I say about these young ladies; I'd dislocate my shoulders to get undressed if I had an opportunity to have sex with any of them.

Lighten up, Miss Croatia; Janeane Garofalo always wanted to do her twin.

Wasn't there a thread recently that remarked how redheaded chicks are all or nothing? Gorgeous or ghastly? She may be reddish-brown; but Miss Cyprus is all that.

Things in the Czech Republic can't be THAT bad; take this girl out for a steak dinner. The swimsuit competition is somewhat unfair, because there's no place for a bag of bones like her to hide.

Miss Egypt suffers the same fate that a lot of the Hispanic, Asian and African contestants do; nothing exotic. Most of the girls have an Anglophile blandness to them; you can't tell someone from Western Europe apart from South America.

Finally, a contestant who looks black; even though Miss Guyana is technically Hispanic. I swear she's the chick putting water in the pool from the latest Old Navy swimsuit commercial.

Miss Indonesia knows her elegant evening gown photograph whoops up on her dowdy one piece bathing suit picture.

Champion Miss Japan doesn't remind me of some timid Geisha; she looks more like a California beach bunny.

See? Here's what I'm talking about...Miss Norway looks Asian to me. Perhaps I'm hung up on stereotypes; but I expect Norwegian girls to be big and robust with fair skin and light colored hair.

Did you here the one about the Polish girl who looked hotter in all three photographs than any contestant I've seen so far?

From Russia With Love, indeed.

I'll be the first to say it; Miss Tanzania is the most gorgeous bald black chick ever.

I'll be the first to say it; Miss Tanzania is the most gorgeous bald black chick ever.

Dude, that's Carter Haywood from Spin City!!

But, I applaud your efforts in providing such detailed analysis and commentary. :dunno:

Dude, that's Carter Haywood from Spin City!

Flaviana Matata and Michael Boatman; separated at birth?

The Miss Universe website is captivating; the contestant's Buy Photos and Interview links will keep me busy for hours. To quote FLAViAna:

"I am an Electrical Technician by profession as well as a top model in my country. I never let anyone define me neither by hair nor clothing; as I believe God made me perfect as a pure, natural African woman."

Hmmm...I liked her more as a lovely photograph than an arrogant Ho.