Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

The whole Lindsay Lohan thing....

So, as much as I really don't find this cow attractive or attention-worthy, you can't help but hear the news on her latest. And it got me to thinking: This is like her 2nd DUI. She has been photographed repeatedly leaving clubs drunk. At this risk of asking the obvious:

Why the fock isn't the liquor licensing authority going after all these clubs that let a KNOWN UNDERAGE girl in their club in the first place? Much less overserving her alchohol??

Any other club or bar can be shut down & bartenders jailed for even accepting a fake ID. This biitch is clearly underage. Her age has been posted in virtually every newsrag in the world. Yet, nobody's going after these clubs & the bartenders/doormen/Managers who personally greet her and set her up in a ViP room?

:shocking: :dunno:

I don't understand why you're complaining.

She represents one more woman in a bar for whom you can constantly buy drinks and never get so much as some stinky finger.

I don't understand why you're complaining.

She represents one more woman in a bar for whom you can constantly buy drinks and never get so much as some stinky finger.

This is false.

There is no way they would let wiffle in wearing what he does.

Better stick to Rich's and South Beach. :banana:

I have always wondered by rich ass celebs and athletes don't have drivers for them when they go out. If Ray Lewis and Jason Williams are smart enough to do it then everyone else should be too.

I have always wondered by rich ass celebs and athletes don't have drivers for them when they go out. If Ray Lewis and Jason Williams are smart enough to do it then everyone else should be too.

No chit. If I won the lottery, I'd have me a full-time driver. I mean, it's not even the DUI thing, it's not having to deal with the incompetent minorities and selfish yuppies trying to blackberry and drive at the same time. - Not to mention not having to deal with parking. Seems like a F'ing no-brainer to me. :banana:

Damn, this pic has "teabag" written all over it. :dunno:

Insert Paenis Here

A more basic question would be:

why is she even a star?

She isn't cute.

She has no talent.

She should be stuffing grocery at the local mart.

shes just teasing the death poolers....theres a lot of points riding there....

she wants to die...

we need the points....

whats the hold up? :dunno:

It's because celebrities think that they are above the law or rules...even the ones that they try to convince the public to follow.

For example, the Michael Vick water bottle thing. You are Michael focking Vick. Assign one of your phoney hangers-on to be your offical Weed Man. Better yet, you signed a 10 year $130 million contract...throw your extra weed out (if you can't smoke it all) when you are going home from vacation. Then, when you get home, if there is none lying around, get your Weed Man to run out and get you some. You can afford it.

Same thing w/these "green" celebrities. I mean, how many of these fockers flew private jets to Cannes and partied on gas-guzzling super yachts all week?

So, as much as I really don't find this cow attractive or attention-worthy, you can't help but hear the news on her latest. And it got me to thinking: This is like her 2nd DUI. She has been photographed repeatedly leaving clubs drunk. At this risk of asking the obvious:

Why the fock isn't the liquor licensing authority going after all these clubs that let a KNOWN UNDERAGE girl in their club in the first place? Much less overserving her alchohol??

Any other club or bar can be shut down & bartenders jailed for even accepting a fake ID. This biitch is clearly underage. Her age has been posted in virtually every newsrag in the world. Yet, nobody's going after these clubs & the bartenders/doormen/Managers who personally greet her and set her up in a ViP room?

:dunno: :wall:

When she was here (Minneapolis/St. Paul) filming A Prairie Home Companion there were stories about bars refusing to serve her and her flipping out about it.

Tara Reid was WAAAAYYY hotter than Lohan and she was only famous for a little while.

People just need to find better things to do than follow these bimbos around.

meh. fat face. The face never lies. I see better talent than that here in the orifice. :dunno:

You are one to talk. :wall:

For example, the Michael Vick water bottle thing. You are Michael focking Vick. Assign one of your phoney hangers-on to be your offical Weed Man. Better yet, you signed a 10 year $130 million contract...throw your extra weed out (if you can't smoke it all) when you are going home from vacation. Then, when you get home, if there is none lying around, get your Weed Man to run out and get you some. You can afford it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjtVnqZCndo

What's with all the teen stars turning coke-headed ###### on us?

Lohen, Tara, Britney (just crazy), Olsen Twins

There's a part of me that's hoping one of these whoares dies. It would be the best thing they ever did with their lives. Too many young girls idolize these sluts and are going to follow right in their footsteps - Without the dollars for high priced lawyers and rehab. One (or all) of these cvnts dying in a puddle of their own vomit might just clue some impressionable young girls in to the realities of life.

More than a handful of stars have told the story about how Belushi's death changed their self-destructive habits. Same with River Phoenix and Chris Farley. It's about time for someone from this generation to teach (& learn) the same lesson.

No chit. If I won the lottery, I'd have me a full-time driver. I mean, it's not even the DUI thing, it's not having to deal with the incompetent minorities and selfish yuppies trying to blackberry and drive at the same time. - Not to mention not having to deal with parking. Seems like a F'ing no-brainer to me. :ninja:

Damn, this pic has "teabag" written all over it. :mad:

Insert Paenis Here

I think it would be funny to see some dude climbing the back seat getting ready to do it.

And that's enough to make her a star? :ninja:

You think Britney can sing? :ninja:

You think Britney can sing? :ninja:

At one point, Britney Spears looked a hell of a lot better than Lohan ever did.

At one point, Britney Spears looked a hell of a lot better than Lohan ever did.

I can agree but that doesn't make my point invalid.

I think Cameron Diaz is ugly as fock. But what do I know?

I think Cameron Diaz is ugly as fock.

I certainly agree on that one. She can't act either so she's another Lohan-type mystery... :cheers:

I think Cameron Diaz is ugly as fock. But what do I know?

How the fock she became so popular is crazy. I have had girlfriends way hotter then her. Who hasn't???

I certainly agree on that one. She can't act either so she's another Lohan-type mystery... :cheers:

Cammy D can actually act now.

I'm not talking Oscar material, but she's pulled off a few funny roles.

lmao

"And he was flying to Atlanta. Where he lives. If you like weed, you should probably keep some at your house. Really."

:banana:

Not like he doesn't have enough dogs to guard the place.

Not like he doesn't have enough dogs to guard the place.

I think that's why his dog's keep losing. Ain't nothin lamer that a pit bull with a case of the mellows. :bench:

"like, what's with the all the hostility man? Why you gotta be barking and growling like that? Let's just kick back and chow some milk bones dude!!"