I entered myself in the....

They want fatties with a story to tell.

You have no chance.

Sorry.

They want fatties with a story to tell.

You have no chance.

Sorry.

That's what I figured.

But also, most people who take the time to read Men's Health aren't fatties. They are mostly guys that are in decent shape.

I always wondered why Men's Health has sweaty, shirtless men on the cover. Yes, I realize it is a health magazine for guys, but seriously, couldn't we put a chick on the cover or at least have the dude not in some suggestive pose like it is focking playgirl?

I always wondered why Men's Health has sweaty, shirtless men on the cover. Yes, I realize it is a health magazine for guys, but seriously, couldn't we put a chick on the cover or at least have the dude not in some suggestive pose like it is focking playgirl?

It's no worse than the other men's workout magazines.

I don't really look at the guys on the cover as being suggestive. :ninja:

:freud:

I get Men's Health delivered to my house each month.

I saw this contest and, for the first time, wished I wasn't already perfect. The contest sounded like fun.

Well, women's magazines like Elle, Cosmo Girl, ect. have pretty women on them, not men. I think that Men's Health wants to be considered a serious fitness, nutritional, good lifestyle magazine for men. It's not trying to compete with the Maxim, FHM-type magazines.

I think they show the dudes to say, "See you piece of sh!t? This is what you could look like if you made more of an effort."

Not gay.

Well, women's magazines like Elle, Cosmo Girl, ect. have pretty women on them, not men. I think that Men's Health wants to be considered a serious fitness, nutritional, good lifestyle magazine for men. It's not trying to compete with the Maxim, FHM-type magazines.

I don't have a problem with it, it just seems a tad bit odd to me. I would think a magazine marketed to men would want something to attract men at a newstand, as the subscribers already know what it is about. You can have a serious mens health magazine without some Lou Ferrigno look-a-like in nothing but some short shorts on the cover. That is all. :dunno:

http://www.menshealth.com/cda/article.do?s...00013281eac____

Wonder if they'll pick me? :dunno:

My entry wasn't like the other people on there. I submitted it as a person in fairly decent shape that wants to take it to the next level and really push to see what can be accomplished.

I dunno, I would think more readers of Men's Health are like you (a little out of shape, would like to look like the guy on the cover) than like 400 pound fatties. :sleep:

I dunno, I would think more readers of Men's Health are like you (a little out of shape, would like to look like the guy on the cover) than like 400 pound fatties. :dunno:

Basically.

We will see. If they accept me, I'll share with everyone. I'm not skeered.

But also, most people who take the time to read Men's Health aren't fatties. They are mostly metrosexual queer guys that are in decent shape.

:dunno:

I just entered too. :ninja:

if you get accepted, just send them a picture of me as your "after picture" if you want to win.

if you get accepted, just send them a picture of me as your "after picture" if you want to win.

It's not really a contest, per se.

That's precisely why I had to end my subscription. and women dig hot women

Men's Health is easily the most hetero of all the guy fitness mags...

Check out Men's Fitness sometime - brutal...guys in tights, guys "spotting" one another, etc...