Sign in to follow this  
silverhammer

Have any of you men ever invited more than one

out on the same date?

Don't lie to me and bragg yourself up. I need to know the truth.

Or maybe I should ask this way. Have any of you invited a girl to a party and she brings another guy? Or 2? Or even 3? What would you do in either circumstance?

I want to know the truth. Really.

You are a horrible, unentertaining, unfunny alias.

Please try again.

Well, speaking truthfully, I would have to say that you should go fock yourself. Take your Siouxsie/kozmiq/Barbara Maxwell/silverhammer self and fock yourself repeatedly ---- with a branding iron.

TIA

Sorry. Didn't mean to strike a nerve with some of you.

I think some of you have deep rooted problems. And I mean that.

Anybody ever go through this?

Sorry. Didn't mean to strike a nerve with some of you.

I think some of you have deep rooted problems. And I mean that.

Anybody ever go through this?

Yes. Admittedly, I have focked myself repeatedly with a branding iron.

Well, speaking truthfully, I would have to say that you should go fock yourself. Take your Siouxsie/kozmiq/Barbara Maxwell/silverhammer self and fock yourself repeatedly ---- with a branding iron.

TIA

And you pretend to have a wife and kids. I don't see how anybody would buy that story. You obviously have a problem with women. I've watched how you talk to them on here.

I hope you get some help with that. Or find a really nice boyfriend who has similar problems.

You are a horrible, unentertaining, unfunny alias.

Please try again.

Your second comma in your first sentence should be replaced with the word 'and'.

HTH

At least I know what grade you're in, now.

And you pretend to have a wife and kids. I don't see how anybody would buy that story. You obviously have a problem with women. I've watched how you talk to them on here.

I hope you get some help with that. Or find a really nice boyfriend who has similar problems.

Show me a real woman and I will talk to them appropriately :pointstosky:

Now get back to the branding iron! :thumbsup:

Find me a really nice boyfriend and I will let him fock me with a branding iron! :pointstosky:

I'm sure you would sweetie. I'm sure you would.

But you're on your own. Happy hunting. :thumbsup:

Your second comma in your first sentence should be replaced with the word 'and'.

HTH

At least I know what grade you're in, now.

Sorry.

You are a horrible, unentertaining and very unfunny alias.

Didn't know you couldn't read and comprehend because of a simple mistake in grammar.

I'm sure you would sweetie. I'm sure you would.

But you're on your own. Happy hunting. :thumbsup:

You missed a comma after 'would'.

The third sentence is a fragment.

HTH.

This thread is like entertainment, only different.

I thought I had a funny line. :thumbsup:

out on the same date?

Don't lie to me and bragg yourself up. I need to know the truth.

Or maybe I should ask this way. Have any of you invited a girl to a party and she brings another guy? Or 2? Or even 3? What would you do in either circumstance?

I want to know the truth. Really.

Yes: I invited your wife and your mom to come to my apartment and suck my cack on the same night. I just had your mom eat my ass while I pissed on Mrs. Silverhammer's face, so it all worked out. HTH!

Yes: I invited my wife and my mom to come to my apartment and suck my cack on the same night. I just had my mom eat my ass while I pissed on my dad's face, so it all worked out. HTH!

Sounds like fun.

I thought I had a funny line. :(

My apologies, your post was indeed funny. Now give me a big hug, you. :)

Yeah, I went to Vegas recently with two girls. As soon as we got there I started boozin and bettin simultaneously. I love BOTH boozin and bettin :)

Yeah, I went to Vegas recently with two girls. As soon as we got there I started boozin and bettin simutaneously. I love BOTH boozin and bettin :)

Okay, I'll accept that as a legit answer. At least it's the best one, yet.

Maybe things will get better. At least 3 of the gaay guys in here hit it off and left together. :highfive: :bighug:

Okay, I'll accept that as a legit answer. At least it's the best one, yet.

Maybe things will get better. At least 3 of the gaay guys in here hit it off and left together. :highfive: :bighug:

OK, I'm bored so I'll play. Either give us the specific situation in question or STFU. Thanks!

My apologies, your post was indeed funny. Now give me a big hug, you. :(

On second thought, it wasn't funny. I suck. :carcrash:

I'm not a hugger, although I wouldn't mind giving a cactus a really hard squeeze just to see what it would feel like to have a bunch of needles go through me, especially my eyeballs.

OK, I'm bored so I'll play. Either give us the specific situation in question or STFU. Thanks!

I would have loved to have told you what happened. But with patsfatass1,2&3 stalking me to be a mean old nasty SOB, I don't dare. He hit on Siouxsie once several months ago and she politely refused his advances. Ever since then, he stalks all of us and won't give up. He's a d!ckhead. I hear he's an alias of BillSwerski who evidently used to smack people around on this board.

My story involves that assinine Kozmiq and that'll just get patsfatass1,2&3 going again.

So thank him for me not being able to tell good, honest & straight men such as yourself what happened.

Plus, I'm not a fan of the or STFU !

On second thought, it wasn't funny. I suck. :carcrash:

I'm not a hugger

:JonLovits: Good for you, Jack! :JonLovits:

:JonLovits: Good for you, Jack! :JonLovits:

Has anyone ever kicked you in your fish bucket?

My story involves that assinine Kozmiq

Why do you speak about yourself in the third person?

I would have loved to have told you what happened. But with patsfatass1,2&3 stalking me to be a mean old nasty SOB, I don't dare. He hit on Siouxsie once several months ago and she politely refused his advances. Ever since then, he stalks all of us and won't give up. He's a d!ckhead. I hear he's an alias of BillSwerski who evidently used to smack people around on this board.

;)

This has got to be gutterslut as well. Wild accusations and not one ounce of proof.

I am Swerski :dunno: :lol:

:mad:

This has got to be gutterslut as well. Wild accusations and not one ounce of proof.

I am Swerski :ninja: :wall:

You basicly are admitting it. I thought she probably knew what she was talking about.

Yes: I invited your wife and your mom to come to my apartment and suck my cack on the same night. I just had your mom eat my ass while I pissed on Mrs. Silverhammer's face, so it all worked out. HTH!

Don't you mean his dad and his boyfriend??

You basicly are admitting it. I thought she probably knew what she was talking about.

Yup. You caught me, there Inspector Clouseau. :mad:

I am definitely the infamous Swerski. :ninja:

In the meantime, I am sure that you are going to offer up some proof of my advances towards the fictional Siouxsie. :wall:

Why in the world would you come to a place like this for advice when you know that everyone here thinks that you are a stupid ######?

Do you really expect honest anwsers?

:dunno:

Four glasses of Chardonnay later:

Some of you little boys need to grow up. This is a freaking message board. No one knows anybody.

No one hates anybody. When you say nasty things about people here, you're saying much more about your own inadequacies than those you hurl insults at. Maybe shortcomings would be a better word. Ha.

It's obvious that you are jealous of my friend Siouxsie's good fortune to be singing in a band on the internet.

So be it.

Obviously, I don't post here often. I do read stuff on days I don't post.

I asked a question today because many of you are intelligent and thoughtful. I'm here enough to know that.

The trouble today was those posters were scared off by the people with no self esteem.

So be it.

I'll probably still come here occasionally to read the wit that is known as the Geek Club. Sadly, there was none in this thread, today.

I may even post here and there.

What I won't do is run away because some others have problems.

This is a message board. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Have fun.

Some of you little boys need to grow up. This is a freaking message board. No one knows anybody.

No one hates anybody. When you say nasty things about people here, you're saying much more about your own inadequacies than those you hurl insults at. Maybe shortcomings would be a better word. Ha.

It's obvious that you are jealous of my friend Siouxsie's good fortune to be singing in a band on the internet.

So be it.

I asked a question today because many of you are intelligent and thoughtful. I'm here enough to know that.

The trouble today was those posters were scared off by the people with no self esteem.

So be it.

I'll probably still come here occasionally to read the wit that is known as the geek Club. Sadly, there was none im this thread, today.

Have fun.

I asked for details and you crawled away. Also, you called me "good and honest" so I call bullshiot on your knowing what goes on here. :thumbsup:

I asked for details and you crawled away. Also, you called me "good and honest" so I call bullshiot on your knowing what goes on here. :D

I apologize to you.

I had to leave to run errands.

Four glasses of Thunderbird later:

It's obvious that you are jealous of my friend Siouxsie's good fortune to be focking elderly men.

So be it.

Have fun.

Fixored

:D

Great, now my self esteem is low and I have to do my routine...

:lookinginmirror: Because im good enough, im smart enough, and doggonit people like me :lookinginmirror:

So be it.

So be it.

I'll probably still come here occasionally to read the wit that is known as the Geek Club. Sadly, there was none in this thread, today.

Have fun.

:o :pointstosky: :lol:

:pointstosky:

I had to leave to run errands.

Door, azz and all of dat jazz!@#@! :D