Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

2007 Preseason Rankings/Projections

2007 FFToday Rankings/Projections

Ok, we've got our jumping off point. More changes to come as the summer rolls on and camps get underway in late July. I'm still going to tweak some numbers for an update in couple weeks and I'll be adding player notes to the Rankings througout the preseason to help give some reason to why players are ranked where they are.

Remeber, the projections are customizable with My FF Today so if you haven't tried it... give it a shot, eveybody's doing it.

Reggie Wayne #1 WR next year, hurmmmm.

All relative and depends on your scoring.

I've got 11 points covering the top 9 receivers on our system, swap a TD from Reggie to Marvin and Marv goes top !!

mike krueger i sent you an e-mail you addy here- just a heads up

Adrian Peterson Chicago ranked higher than Adrian Peterson Minnesota...really?

Thanks, this is better than anything out there right now.

Maybe tweak the Wrs TDs up a bit at the top. I checked every year back to the 2000 season and there is not one year where at least two Wrs had less than 12 TDs. Yet these projections have none getting more than 10.

Add Gado for Hou.

Thanks for effort boys!! Can't wait for tomorrow and Compiler release!! Lock the door and don't answer the phone this weekend so I can play :( . lol

Curious how Michael Turner goes from averaging over 6 yards per carry his first two seasons to 3.8 yards a carry this year.......seems like a very odd projection there. :(

Why are the Arizona recievers "risky". Is Leinart going to do worse this year? It's funny that even though Fitz missed 4 games last year, you have his production this year as only 100 yards higher.

Why are the Arizona recievers "risky". Is Leinart going to do worse this year? It's funny that even though Fitz missed 4 games last year, you have his production this year as only 100 yards higher.

I agree.

I'm not so sure about alot of these...

Carson Palmer 4th?

Vince Young 5th?

Edge 9th? I know he might have a bounce back year... but the guy didn't even go over 100 rush yards/game until the end of the season. What is so different? All I see is new coach, and Levi Brown. Can they make that much of a difference, for this guy who is a year older?

And how can Deuce (who splits carries) be ranked ahead of C. Benson who gets ALL of his successful teams carries? And you can't see because Benson is unproven, because Marshawn Lynch, who is def unproven, is also ranked ahead.

LenWhale White over Caddy Williams? Really? Is someone really going to take Lendale White over Caddy? Sure Caddy had a bad year, but LenWhale White? Wow.

Makes no sense that your projection shows Alexander having more FF points than LJ, but LJ is ranked ahead of Alexander.

Seems like a incongruity

Makes no sense that your projection shows Alexander having more FF points than LJ, but LJ is ranked ahead of Alexander.

Seems like a incongruity

No its more like he is giving LJ a higher ranking because he has more upside potential that Alexander.

Lj could very well go off, and have the most FF points for the year. He has that kind of potential. But he just feels that Alexander will probably score more, but LJ's upside just makes him a more sexy pick.

No its more like he is giving LJ a higher ranking because he has more upside potential that Alexander.

Lj could very well go off, and have the most FF points for the year. He has that kind of potential. But he just feels that Alexander will probably score more, but LJ's upside just makes him a more sexy pick.

i don't agree, up your projection if you think he is worthy of being ahead of SA.

You are drafting away his upside by having him ahead.

I normally don't complain about this stuff - it's just a projection, not necessarily what's going to happen, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I'm an Eagles fan but I understand criticism of McNabb and I'm not hypersensitive to it. You get hurt that much and play poorly in the playoffs, the fans are going to criticize you.

But come on!!! 19th in the league??? :cry:

He may not set the world on fire, but unless you're predicting him to get hurt again this season I think McNabb is a lock for 20+ passing TDs and the Top 10 among quarterbacks, stats wise.

Right now you've got him ranked behind guys like Losman, A.Smith, M.Schaub, etc. Also, much as I like Vince Young I think putting him at #4 is kind of ridiculous, and you might have heard that your #9 ranked QB may be suspended and possibly face jail time for his involvement in a dog fighting operation.

:banana:

Glad to see the Krueger bashing is in full bloom.

Perhaps some of you need to realize this is one man's opinion, based on allot of time and effort. Take his opinion, and form your own. He's backed his opinion up with projected stats. If you disagree, modify the projected stats. It's pretty simple.

Showing little emoticon's slapping their heads isn't very useful for anyone.

Mine certainly wasn't bashing. Just a call for discussion of something I didn't understand........

Glad to see the Krueger bashing is in full bloom.

Perhaps some of you need to realize this is one man's opinion, based on allot of time and effort. Take his opinion, and form your own. He's backed his opinion up with projected stats. If you disagree, modify the projected stats. It's pretty simple.

Showing little emoticon's slapping their heads isn't very useful for anyone.

And we're not supposed to debate his opinion? I doubt Mike is a hypersensitive nancy, he can take it really.