Sign in to follow this  
Riddlen

How many of you sick focks are going to see Hostel 2?

The first hostel was a collosel piece of crap, and I cant believe I paid money to see it.

I'm thinking the second hostel will out-suck the first one, so I'm saying no. :banana:

I loved Hostel and I will be seeing Hostel II.

It gives me ideas for later in life. :banana:

The first hostel was a collosel piece of crap, and I cant believe I paid money to see it.

Yes, it totally sucked.

The characters were annoying cardboard cutouts straight from a really bad sit-com. It took forever to get to the torture / dungeon part of the movie - in the meantime they kept foreshadowing it, which was retarded since everyone in the audience knew where the movie was headed anyway. The first hour was padded with really weak attempts at humor and lots of boobs, which is fine - I like boobs - but if it's boobs I want to see I'll rent a pron. The last half hour or so wasn't nearly as shocking or gruesome as its reputation.

Overall it just totally focking sucked. :banana:

Yes, it totally sucked.

The characters were annoying cardboard cutouts straight from a really bad sit-com. It took forever to get to the torture / dungeon part of the movie - in the meantime they kept foreshadowing it, which was retarded since everyone in the audience knew where the movie was headed anyway. The first hour was padded with really weak attempts at humor and lots of boobs, which is fine - I like boobs - but if it's boobs I want to see I'll rent a pron. The last half hour or so wasn't nearly as shocking or gruesome as its reputation.

Overall it just totally focking sucked. :banana:

You are right, the only good thing was boobies :cry:

Yes, it totally sucked.

Overall it just totally focking sucked. :thumbsdown:

You should replace Ebert while he's out sick on Ebert and Roeper. :thumbsup:

Also. If I don't get enough ideas from Hostel and Hostel II. I always have fond memories of Strangeland.

You should replace Ebert while he's out sick on Ebert and Roeper. :thumbsdown:

Also. If I don't get enough ideas from Hostel and Hostel II. I always have fond memories of Strangeland.

Thanks. It's not easy having much better taste than nearly everyone here. :thumbsup:

Thanks. It's not easy having much better taste than nearly everyone here. :thumbsdown:

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

You have good enough taste to know that Hostel was the suck! :thumbsdown:

You have good enough taste to know that Hostel was the suck! :thumbsdown:

Thats true :thumbsup:

I never saw the first one because I heard it was mostly about torturing DUDES...gross...if part 2 is more about torturing females I may go see it...i love hearing the scream and watching them cry.....

i actually liked the first hostel. i give it 3 and 1/2 peenie stars. (out of 5)

Loved the first one....very different than the mainstream movies out these days.

Can't wait to see Hostel 2 :lol:

Honestly I didn't think it was violent enough. I thought it was supposed to be sick and twist but they always cut in after the good parts. Like when the dude was drilling that girls eye out. It cut in after the drill went in. I want to see it go in slowly

Cant believe anyone even saw the first one, it looks absolutely terrible. They had to have some mental doctor on the set of the first one because some cast members were having strange nightmares due to the gruesome stuff they were filming all day long, how is that entertaining?

Honestly I didn't think it was violent enough. I thought it was supposed to be sick and twist but they always cut in after the good parts. Like when the dude was drilling that girls eye out. It cut in after the drill went in. I want to see it go in slowly

:banana: