Sign in to follow this  
MissionCoach

Sleeper WR's

Wes Welker...he is a better WR than he gets credit for. The Pats gave alot for him, I look for him to improve and have a very nice year with Brady.

Greg Jennings...Should be recovered from last year and will see just as many targets as Driver.

Brandon Jones...#1 WR on the Titans

OK...now let's see yours

Roydell Williams

DJ Hackett (not a sleeper anymore because everyone has him)

Wes Welker

Hank Baskett

Roscoe Parrish (homer alert) kids going to be special though.

Hank Baskett & Ike Bruce are two that consistently go unmentioned...

Cothery, may be more of a snoozer than sleeper.

terry glenn. consistently underappreciated. :cheers:

this thread should be titled best number 3 wr.

All mentioned here... Devry Hederson, Greg Jennings, DJ Hackett, Wes Welker, V, Jackson, and Brandon Jones will be nice #3's in leagues that start or have a flex to start 3 wr's.

Thats my order of draft prioity, and Im sticking with it in early drafts, but might change a little in late drafts.

Wes Welker

Greg Jennings.

Brandon Jones

Matt Jones (He ended the year pretty hot)

Furrey (Detroit)

But my #1 sleeper is Drew Bennet. If Kevin Curtis can put up Numbers as the slot guy Drew who was a #1 reciever last year but was hurt can out up #2 Fantasy Reciever numbers and if for any reason he replaces bruce look out in that offense. He excells playing the #2

v. jackson....... he is not so much a sleeper but is great value i have seen him going between 6-8 round would be a great #3 wr but is being picked as a #4 so i count that as a sleeper.....

Maurice Stovall all indications are he will be the #2 wr in tampa

Why is Isaac Bruce currently the 48th WR being mock drafted? In my league he finished 22nd last year. I expect him to slow down some, but he'll finish a lot better than 48th... I guarantee it.

:dunno:

v. jackson....... he is not so much a sleeper but is great value i have seen him going between 6-8 round would be a great #3 wr but is being picked as a #4 so i count that as a sleeper.....

Maurice Stovall all indications are he will be the #2 wr in tampa

but the question for that is how far does being the #2 in tampa get you?

answer....not a whole lot.

Ronald Curry and Jerry Porter. One of those guys will put up good numbers.

Henderson

V. Jackson

Why is Isaac Bruce currently the 48th WR being mock drafted? In my league he finished 22nd last year. I expect him to slow down some, but he'll finish a lot better than 48th... I guarantee it.

;)

Last three years, I've been able to snag him ridiculously late and he always exceeds his draft position. Everyone keeps waiting for him to hit the wall, but as long as Bulger is chucking the ball around in St. Louis, he'll keep chugging along and making my bench depth look good.

Last three years, I've been able to snag him ridiculously late and he always exceeds his draft position. Everyone keeps waiting for him to hit the wall, but as long as Bulger is chucking the ball around in St. Louis, he'll keep chugging along and making my bench depth look good.

:thumbsup:

yup again...

if you need to start 3WRs, he's one of the safest bets that you can get, especially in PPR leagues - and you can get him LATE.

as long as he stays healthy, he is a lock for 70 recs, and should reach the 1000 yd plateau again this year - just don't look for alot of tds from him...

will he have games where he blows up for 20+ pts in std scoring formats? No. but he also won't produce big fat goose-egg games like alot of the hot&cold WR3s out there.

Here's three names (in no particular order) if you are in a keeper/dynasty league:

1- Charles Sharon--Jaguars

2- Mike Walker--Jaguars

3- James Jones --Packers

Could any of these guys be Colston? Probably not but you never know!

vincent jackson & brandon jones

jones will hit 1,000 yards easy

Joe Horn

He is OFF the radar this year after injuries slowed him down last year. Sure, he is on a crappy passing team now that killed pearless price's career, but for a later round #3 wr, he might be worth a look. If he's healthy that is. (I don't know what he looks like health wise)

not sure he's a sleeper but I'm all over Mark Clayton's nut sack for this year and the future..... so much so i just traded the great TO for him in my long standing Dynasty League :doublethumbsup:

I've got three:

Vincent Jackson

Santonio Holmes

and (brace yourself)

Chris Chambers (the every-other year theory worked for Eric Moulds; it'll work for Chambers)

Assuming Cleveland can assemble some type of passing attack I like Braylon Edwards. I agree that Welker will be a 70+ catch guy as Brady already reportedly loves the guy. Santonio Holmes looks to be like a breakout candidate as supposedly Pittsburgh will air it out more with the new coordinator calling the shots. Derek Hagan is another long shot.

Drew Carter, WR, CAR.

as of now, he's the #2 WR on the team, and only has to perform at a good level to hold off Keary Colbert and the rookie Dwayne Jarrett.

He's got great speed, decent hands, and could be just as much of a deep threat as Smitty. If they use him as the #2, look for at least one or two deep throws to him in every game at the beginning of the year... if some of them work out, i don't see how Jarrett could overtake him on the depth chart this season...

he'll at least get the chance to start for CAR, and is pretty much going undrafted right now...