Sign in to follow this  
Recliner Pilot

For MDC, and the other Demwits whining about Bush commuting Libby's sentence

Bill Clinton didn't just commute a sentence, he PARDONED someone actively on the FBI's 10 Most Wanted List after said fugitive's wife donated heavily to him, his wife, and the DNC.

Marc Rich anyone?

Ok MDC, you can officially quit your :lol: about Bush commuting part of Scooter's punishment, tardboy.

:dunno:

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Recliner Pilot.

· View this post

· Un-ignore Recliner Pilot

Also, was it really necessary to start a new thread? :dunno:

Ok MDC, you can officially quit your :dunno: about Bush commuting part of Scooter's punishment

I wasn't whining about it. I'm just not surprised he did. 70% of Americans and 99% of the rest of the world think Bush absolutely sucks. There aren't many ways he can hurt his popularity at this point - why not commute Libby's sentence? :D

Clinton's pardon was wrong. How does that make what Bush did right? Isn't it possible they were both wrong in what they did?

Clinton's pardon was wrong. How does that make what Bush did right? Isn't it possible they were both wrong in what they did?

Clinton's pardon was not WRONG/Illegal or he would have been charged with an offense...the President has the RIGHT to pardon/dismiss charges of anyone he wants...DEAL WITH IT HIPPY

Clinton's pardon was not WRONG/Illegal or he would have been charged with an offense...the President has the RIGHT to pardon/dismiss charges of anyone he wants...DEAL WITH IT HIPPY

He has the right to do it but that does not make it the right thing to do. I wasn't saying it was illegal. I was just saying that it was the wrong thing to do.

· View this post

Let me guess... The Lemming somehow brought up Clinton in the context of presidential pardons. Am I right? :thumbsup:

Let me guess... The Lemming somehow brought up Clinton in the context of presidential pardons. Am I right? :dunno:

Yep, it's the old "Using the actions of a guy I despise to justify the actions of the guy I support." gambit! How'd you ever guess?

:blink: Bill Clinton :dunno:

The thing that doesn't make sense with this argument is that, its the past. Past actions can't always justify actions taken today. As a country, we should learn from those mistakes. Everyone knows Bill Clinton gave out controversial pardons. Some of them were downright awful. But you can't use that argument to justify what Bush did.

Hey, George Washington had slaves, so lets let Bush have some slaves. I know thats way more extreme, but thats the reasoning behind your argument. It makes no sense. I wasn't around on this board when Clinton was president, but if someone pointed out those pardons, i wouldn't have been on here supporting his decision. Just because a democrat did it, it doesn't mean all democrats approved.

Agreed. Who decided that all US Presidents should take the Sheriff Lee Baca seminar on Justice for the Rich and Powerful? <_<

Bill Clinton didn't just commute a sentence, he PARDONED someone actively on the FBI's 10 Most Wanted List after said fugitive's wife donated heavily to him, his wife, and the DNC.

Marc Rich anyone?

Ok MDC, you can officially quit your :lol: about Bush commuting part of Scooter's punishment, tardboy.

:wub:

:banana:

I love message bored political debates --- my guy did something bad, but your guy did something worse so therefore you suck. Fockin brilliant use of logic there Recliner.....

I love message bored political debates --- my guy did something bad, but your guy did something worse so therefore you suck. Fockin brilliant use of logic there Recliner.....

This thread is more of a pointing out that MDC is hypocritical. I will guaran-god damned-tee ya MDC wasn't whining about Clinton's pardons. And when he chimes in here in a minute saying he did rest assured he is lying through his toof.

This thread is more of a pointing out that MDC is hypocritical. I will guaran-god damned-tee ya MDC wasn't whining about Clinton's pardons. And when he chimes in here in a minute saying he did rest assured he is lying through his toof.

I absolutely was complaining about Clinton's pardon of Marc Rich, if that's the one you're talking about.

And I'm sure you were too, so who's the hypocrit? :dunno:

pwned :huh:

Yep, it's the old "Using the actions of a guy I despise to justify the actions of the guy I support." gambit! How'd you ever guess?

:pointstosky:.... just a lucky guess?? :banana:

'Logic' and 'Recliner' are two words that don't belong on the same page, much less the same sentence.

I absolutely was complaining about Clinton's pardon of Marc Rich, if that's the one you're talking about.

And I'm sure you were too, so who's the hypocrit? :headbanger:

pwned :cheers:

The Lemming called you a hypocrite? That's a case of "Pot, Meet Kettle" if I've ever heard one. :doublethumbsup:

And I'm sure you were too, so who's the hypocrit? :dunno:

pwned :D

Right thru the toof. :ninja:

We all know you can't back that up since the bored doesn't go back that far. So, if you want to convince us you are nothing more than a walking Demwit talking point moron why don't you do this:

Link to one of the many threads regarding Sandy Burgler (you remember him, he's the one who actually STOLE TOP SECRET DOCUMENTS) and show us your outrage that he didn't spend a day in jail.

That should be easy enough. Unless you are full of shat. :dunno: :banana: :banana:

We all know you can't back that up since the bored doesn't go back that far. So, if you want to convince us you are nothing more than a walking Demwit talking point moron why don't you do this:

Link to one of the many threads regarding Sandy Burgler (you remember him, he's the one who actually STOLE TOP SECRET DOCUMENTS) and show us your outrage that he didn't spend a day in jail.

That should be easy enough. Unless you are full of shat. :mad: :dunno: :D

Tell me what Bill Clinton, Marc Rich and Sandy Burger have to do with Libby committing perjury and Bush commuting his sentence?

That's right: NOTHING. :first:

TH edifference here is that Clinton was a great president who did some stoopid things. Bush is a retarded president who never misses an opportunity to fock everything up.

Every Dem and GOP presidential candidate in the field, even the fringe ones, are a huge improvement on this moron.

Tell me what Bill Clinton, Marc Rich and Sandy Burger have to do with Libby committing perjury and Bush commuting his sentence?

That's right: NOTHING. :wall:

Nice attempt at deflecting the latest question posed to you: Can you show where you were outraged by Sandy Burgler not spending a day in jail for stealing Top Secret documents and leaving them in public places for anyone to find?

It's called exposing your Demwit talking points, marching orders BS for what it is.

"I don't believe my role is to replace the verdict of a jury with my own,"

- George W. Bush on why he signed death warrants for 152 inmates as governor of Texas.

Now that's a flip-flop!!

Countdown to lemming-like posts pointing out Bush didn't "replace" Scooter's verdict... just his sentence.... 3...2...1...

Hypocrites. :shocking:

Marc Rich anyone?

Why isn't this on national TV?

Nice attempt at deflecting the latest question posed to you: Can you show where you were outraged by Sandy Burgler not spending a day in jail for stealing Top Secret documents and leaving them in public places for anyone to find?

No, because that happened in 2004-2005 and the only threads I could find in the archive were from January of this year. And like I said, Marc Rich and Sandy Burger don't have anything to do with Bush or Libby - hth!

It's called exposing your Demwit talking points, marching orders BS for what it is.

RP accusing anyone else of having "talking points" is like Swerski calling you fat, drobeski calling you dumb, or bigtraine calling you ugly.

:thumbsdown:

:shocking: Best part is that he still doesn't get the absurdity of his logic.

No, because that happened in 2004-2005 and the only threads I could find in the archive were from January of this year.

So you had ample opportunity to condemn the fact Burgler didn't get jail time but chose not to.

Double standard much????????

If I was a lame-ass like you I would think this meant something:

Owned! :banana:

:huh:

I'm a lemming and I have nothing relevant to add to the discussion at hand.

By the way, I am also morally corrupt and a hypocrite. I am morbidly obsessed with the Clintons. I also live in my mom's basement and wear Alex Keaton P.J.s

Chump. :clap:

So you had ample opportunity to condemn the fact Burgler didn't get jail time but chose not to.

But I did rip Burger for it ... HTH!

Double standard much????????

If I was a lame-ass like you I would think this meant something:

If this were a street fight I'd have knocked you out with one punch, focked your wife and sh1t on your face.

pwned! :clap:

I expected the pardon, but not this fast.... :clap:

Today, 10:01 AM Post #35

· View this post

Best feature on this board!!! :banana: :P :D :P

There is no pardon until Bush leaves office, then he will pardon Libby, and hundreds of other people

HTH

fixed

Care to share? :lol:

1. The threads are gone because that happened in 2004-2005. Use the search function.

2. Still waiting to hear what Burger stealing documents has to do with Libby committing perjury?

Stealing national documents is a crime. Lying to federal investigators is also a crime. HTH!

1. The threads are gone because that happened in 2004-2005. Use the search function.

2. Still waiting to hear what Burger stealing documents has to do with Libby committing perjury?

1. You made the claim. Why don't you use the search function? Evidently you can't bring evidence to back up your claim.

2. It is yet another example that exposes your hypocrisy.