Sign in to follow this  
shaabyi

Holmes, Kolby Smith, Bennett?

Which of the three would you have on your reserve? Holmes, Kolby Smith, Bennett?? All three are available but I only have room for one.

With LJ's holdout, this 'person' could be a key pickup.

Shaabyi

I have the same situation and went with Kolby Smith. He has good size and I recently heard out of Chiefs camp that he has looked good - per NFL Network. I don't see Michael Bennett as a starter and they said Priest Holmes would be the 3rd down back plus he's currently on the Physically Unable to Perform List PUP.

Bennet wont be the starter if LJ show up, but who will be, i dont know. RBBC probably :dunno:

1. Larry Johnson

2. Michael Bennett

3. Kolby Smith

4. Derrick Ross

5. Priest Holmes

I think Priest ends up being the man if he returns, healthy.

I can see Johnson being his backup with Bennett #3.

1. Larry Johnson

2. Michael Bennett

3. Kolby Smith

4. Derrick Ross

5. Priest Holmes

sorry but I gotta think If LJ holds out and Priest is able to play - Priest becomes the man as long as he can go.

sorry but I gotta think If LJ holds out and Priest is able to play - Priest becomes the man as long as he can go.

I listed what it is currently, until priest proves he is healthy and gets off the PUP, he's a non-factor

Priest's trainer was on the radio this week, and said he was coming up to help him get in game shape. He said it would probably take about 4 weeks before Priest is in game shape...

Just a gut feeling... but i think preists return, means bye-bye LJ...I have a feeling a deal involving Michael strahan and LJ is in the works.....

So that would leave preist as the starter Kolby as back up and bennett the insuance policy!

Just a gut feeling... but i think preists return, means bye-bye LJ...I have a feeling a deal involving Michael strahan and LJ is in the works.....

So that would leave preist as the starter Kolby as back up and bennett the insuance policy!

You're kidding right? Please say you are kidding... seriously...

:headbanger:

You're kidding right? Please say you are kidding... seriously...

:dunno:

The Chiefs are trying to get younger, not a chance on this.

You might want to see a doctor about that gut feeling. It's giving you crazy delusions.

The Chiefs are trying to get younger, not a chance on this.

especially since strahan is contemplating retirement and the chiefs seem to be set at DE with Tamba Hali, Jared Allen, Trk McBride and Jimmy Wilkerson...

KFFL) Jason King, of the Kansas City Star, reports Kansas City Chiefs RB Kolby Smith could see significant time as a reserve running back this season while contributing on special teams.

Kolby Smith is looking good. I think he will have the advantage IF Larry continues to holdout throughout the season.

1. Michael Bennett

2. Kolby Smith

3. Marcus O'Keith

4. Derrick Ross

5. Priest Holmes

FB:

1. Kris Wilson

2. Greg Hanoian

3. Boomer Grigsby

4. Gilbert Harris

http://www.kcchiefs.com/depth_chart/