Sign in to follow this  
Cuse9

The help master is here.

Cuse-

My league only has 4 bench spots and with B. Jacobs there through the injury, I really on have 3 right now. So with that said, my roster looks like this. 12 Team - PPR

QB- C. Palmer

RB1- L. Marhoney

RB2- D. Ward ?

WR1- R.Brown

WR2- D. Branch ?

TE- A. Gates

K- N. Rackers

D- Jags

R1- B. Jacobs(inj)

R2- F. Taylor

R3- L. Betts

R4- M. Clayton

As you can see my WR's are pretty weak and week 1 was rough. B. Marshall, S. Hurd, W. Welker are available. Plus someone Dropped S. Moss this week (again only 4 bench spots). Do you feel any of the free agents have more value right now than Clayton? Also, do you like any of them over Branch this week? I am leaning towards Moss or Marshall right now.

1 more…..Ward over Taylor or Betts this week? Thanks for your time.

Hey Cuse - Thanks for the help in the past. Let me know what you think on this one.

I am thinking of making a trade that would include Brandon Marshall. I have to keep 2-5 players for next year and I got Marshall cheap (auction league, could be a good value for me next year). Will his numbers be comparable to my other bench receivers - Cotchery and Mark Clayton. I am going to try and not include him, but want to get some opinions on him for this year.

Do you think he continues to develop into a legit #2. Can he get close to 10 TD's? I would appreciate all your input.

If you look at Denvers history they have always had a good qb, one solid rb, two quality TEs and two very good wr's. They are close right now. Graham is the blocking TE...Scheff is the receiver, Cutler looks like the real deal and Henry can hold down the rb spot for a year or two...IF he can stay healthy. Javon Walker is already established as a top ten wr.

Brandon Marshall is the final piece and I think he has all the tools to not only nail down the #2 spot this year for sure, but he could overtake Javon for the #1 spot. At 6'4 and 220 this kid is a legit threat to be one of the top wr's in the NFL. They call him "mini TO" because of his abilities. He can haul in the 50-60 yarders and can also be targeted in the redzone. He's only in his second year....next year will be his third....and you know what that means for wr's...breakout! There isn't a chance I'd part with this guy. He has superstar written all over him, especially in keeper leagues.

Trade offered to me....

He wants to give me:

Javon Walker

Jamal Lewis

For

Indy defense

Matt Hasselback

I don't need Lewis but I do need Walker....i have andre johnson, chris chambers and deion branch and have to start 2 WR.

I think I am going to do trade but just wanted advice.

Oh I have Carson Palmer to start at QB with no backup if I trade.

Week to Week Defense guy....

Cuse,

Love your posts - you've got this stuff down and back it up with actual stats and facts; not many people do that here.

I have a dilemma at WR. Standard scoring league with points for yards, too. I have V. Jax (SD), R. Brown (PHI), D. Henderson (NO) and S. Moss (WAS). None are really top flight WRs but I usually spend early pics on RBs and a QB, so I asked for it.

I plan on starting Brown vs WAS - I expect PHI to bounce back as they cannot afford to go 0-2 in the menial NFC East. Who should I start from my other available WRs or should I make a WW pick up. These guys are available:

Holmes (PIT)

Crayton (DAL)

Welker (NE)

Marshall (DEN)

Galloway (TB) rumors of an injury and his questionable IR scare me on this one.

Thanks for the help - and keep up the good work!

Here are my WR:

• Roy Williams DET vs MIN
  • Ronald Curry @ DEN
  • Greg Jennings @ NYG
  • Laveranues Coles @ BAL (minus Chad P)
  • Devery Henderson @ TB

I am obviously starting Roy Williams. I was going to start Coles but not with a new QB against that Baltimore D. I'm leaning towards Curry with Greg Jennings still being listed as Questionable.

Kitna or Leinart?

B. Jackson or J. Jones?

Bulger or Romo?

L. Evans or Berrian?

Kitna and Julius for sure. Like I've said...start Kitna until he gives us a reason not to start him. Julius is a lock for 60+ yards....Jackson isn't!

Romo and Evans. I think S-Jax will have a huge week after doing zilch last week. Bulger is always a great start, but I think they'll try and get Jackson on track. Romo looked superb last week....no reason to sit the hot hand. Evans will get the ball alot more this week. Tough match-up, but he'll find the endzone this week.

Here are my WR:
  • Roy Williams DET vs MIN
  • Ronald Curry @ DEN
  • Greg Jennings @ NYG
  • Laveranues Coles @ BAL (minus Chad P)
  • Devery Henderson @ TB

I am obviously starting Roy Williams. I was going to start Coles but not with a new QB against that Baltimore D. I'm leaning towards Curry with Greg Jennings still being listed as Questionable.

Coles is a great start this weekend!! They drafted Clemens because he can throw the ball a mile! Coles productivity is hurt with Pennington because he can't hit Coles with the long ball. Pennington is a quality NFL qb, he's very accurate, but he just can't go deep. In steps Clemens with a year under his belt, an improved line and TJ behind him. All this means Coles could get some big plays. Baltimore is an aggressive D which definitly helps teams out with big plays.

Go with Coles for sure!!

wanna help me a make a trade for either addai or jones-drew?

my team:

qb jon kitna

rb frank gore

rb adrian peterson

rb/wr anquan boldin

wr marvin harrison

wr chad johnson

te antonio gates

d/st bengals d/st

k josh brown

be vince young

be reggie brown

be braylon edwards

be calvin johnson

be jason witten

be jay cutler

be deshaun foster

their team:

qb carson palmer

rb joseph addai

rb maurice jones-drew

rb/wr arnaz battle

wr larry fitzgerald

wr andre johnson

te kellen winslow

d/st chargers d/st

k shayne graham

be alex smith

be lendale white

be isaac bruce

be kevin curtis

be seahawks d/st

be tony scheffler

be chris henry

bonus points if you help me get carson palmer too! hahaha, just kidding. i'm basically looking to upgrade my rb corps without losing too much power at wr, so keep that in mind. i'd like gore, ap, and jones-drew ideally, but if you can find a way to get me both addai and jones-drew by giving up gore and whatever, i'd be down with that as well. thanks!

Cuse,

Love your posts - you've got this stuff down and back it up with actual stats and facts; not many people do that here.

I have a dilemma at WR. Standard scoring league with points for yards, too. I have V. Jax (SD), R. Brown (PHI), D. Henderson (NO) and S. Moss (WAS). None are really top flight WRs but I usually spend early pics on RBs and a QB, so I asked for it.

I plan on starting Brown vs WAS - I expect PHI to bounce back as they cannot afford to go 0-2 in the menial NFC East. Who should I start from my other available WRs or should I make a WW pick up. These guys are available:

Holmes (PIT)

Crayton (DAL)

Welker (NE)

Marshall (DEN)

Galloway (TB) rumors of an injury and his questionable IR scare me on this one.

Thanks for the help - and keep up the good work!

Of all these wr's I like Holmes, Brown and Marshall the most.

I'm not a fan of Devery Henderson. He's been there long enough to make his mark and he hasn't. Colston came in and took the #1 spot. Copper has looked decent, they signed Patten and they drafted Meacham.....all this why....cause they don't believe in Henderson as the answer. Welker is solid, but the Pats spread the ball too much. Crayton is a good one, but I think Hurd will be in the mix more now too. Galloway is just to old. Vincent Jax hasn't done anything to warrant his adp, actually the last Charger wr that had value was Charlie Joiner in 1985!!

Reggie Brown should have a pretty good year. The #1 option in Philly and I think he's gonna be a good start this week.

Holmes vs Buffalo is also a nice start. Marshall will continually get better and better as the season goes. I believe Walker will stay #1, but Marshall should get 1000 this year.

If your league rewards long TD's with extra points, then I would go with Holmes, if not I would take Marshall.

Holmes (PIT)

Crayton (DAL)

Welker (NE)

Marshall (DEN)

Galloway (TB)

V. Jax (SD),

R. Brown (PHI),

D. Henderson (NO)

S. Moss (WAS)

Okey dokey, I'm not shy.

Considering benching Curry due to QB questions and Denver secondary. Have gotten a LOT of different answers on this one.

PPR LEAGUE

QB Ben Roethlisberger

RB Rudi Johnson

RB Edgerrin James

WR Roy Williams

WR Deion Branch

WR/RB Ronald Curry

TE Eric Johnson

D/ST Bengals D/ST

K Josh Brown

Options at flex:

RB Brandon Jackson

RB Norwood

RB Lendale

RB AP (Chi)

WR Mark Clayton

WR Devery Henderson

WRJacoby Jones

All TDs worth 5pts. with yardage bonuses. 1 pt. per rush/rec non ppr.

1 QB 2 RB 2 WR 1 flex (RB/WR/TE)

My current starters in this format:

QB E. Manning

RB W.Parker

RB T.Henry

RB ADP

WR Roy Williams

WR houshmazilly

backups:

QB Garcia

WR C.Chambers

WR DJ Hackett

WR James Jones

My team was #1 in points last week but Manning's shoulder has got me worried. Kitna is the real deal IMO and will throw for close to 30 TDs in that offense. Roy will be Roy but with so many other options in that receiving corp (Furrey, CJ, McDonald) I think he may be a bit too inconsistent from week to week.

Not to mention, everytime Roy gets a TD, Kitna will be the one throwing it so I sorta would be getting his stats anyways. Should I gamble and bolster my QBs and thin out my WRs??

Trade offered to me....

He wants to give me:

Javon Walker

Jamal Lewis

For

Indy defense

Matt Hasselback

I don't need Lewis but I do need Walker....i have andre johnson, chris chambers and deion branch and have to start 2 WR.

I think I am going to do trade but just wanted advice.

Oh I have Carson Palmer to start at QB with no backup if I trade.

Week to Week Defense guy....

Oh yeah, if you have Palmer this is a great trade. Javon is great and Lewis will be a nice guy to sit on this year. This only helps your team, I don't see how you lose at all!! Good trade.

Hello,

wr question for you. I can start 3 wrs or 2 wrs & a TE

I'm starting Evans vs Pitt I have Gates & I'll start him if he's ok

My third wr is from these guys

K Curtis vs Was

B Marshall vs Oak

P Crayton vs Mia

M Clayton vs NYJ

Thanks ahead of time.

Okey dokey, I'm not shy.

Considering benching Curry due to QB questions and Denver secondary. Have gotten a LOT of different answers on this one.

PPR LEAGUE

QB Ben Roethlisberger

RB Rudi Johnson

RB Edgerrin James

WR Roy Williams

WR Deion Branch

WR/RB Ronald Curry

TE Eric Johnson

D/ST Bengals D/ST

K Josh Brown

Options at flex:

RB Brandon Jackson

RB Norwood

RB Lendale

RB AP (Chi)

WR Mark Clayton

WR Devery Henderson

WRJacoby Jones

Not a big fan of Jacoby or Branch Jacoby is gonna be a fine return guy this year, but AJ is the stud and Kevin Walter is a solid possession guy. Branch is scary? No catches....three looks...what's going on there? I'm optomistic, but it's definitly a concern.

I would keep Curry in. He can do it all. He'll find a way to get catches. The Denver secondary is great, but I would keep him in. I would think about putting in Clayton for Branch though.

Hello,

wr question for you. I can start 3 wrs or 2 wrs & a TE

I'm starting Evans vs Pitt I have Gates & I'll start him if he's ok

My third wr is from these guys

K Curtis vs Was

B Marshall vs Oak

P Crayton vs Mia

M Clayton vs NYJ

Thanks ahead of time.

Brandon Marshall seems to be a popular guy this week as far as if owners should start him or not. Last week's TD was no fluke. Cutler and Marshall have very good chemistry. From your list of four, I would go with Marshall for now until one of the other guys steps up and deserves to start over him. It's a good list to have....those are four quality wr's to have to "wait and see" who emerges as the best one. Great job drafting them!!

All TDs worth 5pts. with yardage bonuses. 1 pt. per rush/rec non ppr.

1 QB 2 RB 2 WR 1 flex (RB/WR/TE)

My current starters in this format:

QB E. Manning

RB W.Parker

RB T.Henry

RB ADP

WR Roy Williams

WR houshmazilly

backups:

QB Garcia

WR C.Chambers

WR DJ Hackett

WR James Jones

My team was #1 in points last week but Manning's shoulder has got me worried. Kitna is the real deal IMO and will throw for close to 30 TDs in that offense. Roy will be Roy but with so many other options in that receiving corp (Furrey, CJ, McDonald) I think he may be a bit too inconsistent from week to week.

Not to mention, everytime Roy gets a TD, Kitna will be the one throwing it so I sorta would be getting his stats anyways. Should I gamble and bolster my QBs and thin out my WRs??

Eli coming back in last week and throwing a TD pass was huge. IMO this could turn the tides for New York all together!! They finally had Eli show some leadership. If he starts, have no worries.

Umm....now I'm confused? Kitna and Roy will be good...so what are you getting at? You want to trade Eli for Kitna? The Kitna owner won't go for it, you would have to throw in something.

wanna help me a make a trade for either addai or jones-drew?

my team:

qb jon kitna

rb frank gore

rb adrian peterson

rb/wr anquan boldin

wr marvin harrison

wr chad johnson

te antonio gates

d/st bengals d/st

k josh brown

be vince young

be reggie brown

be braylon edwards

be calvin johnson

be jason witten

be jay cutler

be deshaun foster

their team:

qb carson palmer

rb joseph addai

rb maurice jones-drew

rb/wr arnaz battle

wr larry fitzgerald

wr andre johnson

te kellen winslow

d/st chargers d/st

k shayne graham

be alex smith

be lendale white

be isaac bruce

be kevin curtis

be seahawks d/st

be tony scheffler

be chris henry

bonus points if you help me get carson palmer too! hahaha, just kidding. i'm basically looking to upgrade my rb corps without losing too much power at wr, so keep that in mind. i'd like gore, ap, and jones-drew ideally, but if you can find a way to get me both addai and jones-drew by giving up gore and whatever, i'd be down with that as well. thanks!

You have Kitna....you don't need Palmer, it would be a slight upgrade, but it's not a necessity.

As for Addai, I would offer Gore straight up for Addai. Peterson is better than MJD, so I definitly wouldn't give up him for MJD

I think you have a pretty solid team already, if you make some maneuvers to obtain Addai and MJD it will hurt your team. I'm a big Addai fan so I would offer up Gore and Calvin Johnson for Addai and Bruce. CJ2 is very good, but you don't need him. Bruce will be a good bye week fill in. If you set on keeping CJ then offer Witten....it would be an upgrade for him at TE.

Cuse-

My league only has 4 bench spots and with B. Jacobs there through the injury, I really on have 3 right now. So with that said, my roster looks like this. 12 Team - PPR

QB- C. Palmer

RB1- L. Marhoney

RB2- D. Ward ?

WR1- R.Brown

WR2- D. Branch ?

TE- A. Gates

K- N. Rackers

D- Jags

R1- B. Jacobs(inj)

R2- F. Taylor

R3- L. Betts

R4- M. Clayton

As you can see my WR's are pretty weak and week 1 was rough. B. Marshall, S. Hurd, W. Welker are available. Plus someone Dropped S. Moss this week (again only 4 bench spots). Do you feel any of the free agents have more value right now than Clayton? Also, do you like any of them over Branch this week? I am leaning towards Moss or Marshall right now.

1 more…..Ward over Taylor or Betts this week? Thanks for your time.

Another Brandon Marshall post?! I'd pick him up out the possible wr's. Read some other of my posts and you'll see why I'm high on him. S. Moss is a great talent going to waste in a dismal system.

I would definitly start Ward over Taylor. Ward should post very good numbers every week. He is also a pretty consistant point producer.

Cuse9,

I was offered a trade and would like your input. It is a 12 team league that's scoring is pretty typical. A bit of a priority on defence, but there I'm covered. Anyway, here is the trade:

I get: McGahee, Andre Johnson, and Matt Leinart

I would give: Big Ben, Fitz, and Adrian Peterson

My team currently is:

QB: Big Ben, Phillip Rivers

RB: Joseph Addai, Deuce McAllister, Adrian Peterson, Micheal Turner, and Chris Brown

WR: Chad Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Braylon Edwards, Jacoby Jones

TE: Jason Whitten

K: Jeff Wilkens

D: Philly, Green Bay

I could probably make the same trade, but I'd offer Deuce instead of Peterson.

How about a bonus quesiton of which D would you start? Philly is at home against Washington and GB is on the road against the Giants (probably no Eli).

Right now Peterson is one guy that I would not trade! He looks way to good. The potential and upside of this guy is unmatched by any single player in the game right now! If you let him go it's almost a guarantee you'll kick yourself later. It's definitly a fair trade offer, but the the outlook for Peterson is phenomenal.....too much to trade away this early!!

You have Kitna....you don't need Palmer, it would be a slight upgrade, but it's not a necessity.

As for Addai, I would offer Gore straight up for Addai. Peterson is better than MJD, so I definitly wouldn't give up him for MJD

I think you have a pretty solid team already, if you make some maneuvers to obtain Addai and MJD it will hurt your team. I'm a big Addai fan so I would offer up Gore and Calvin Johnson for Addai and Bruce. CJ2 is very good, but you don't need him. Bruce will be a good bye week fill in. If you set on keeping CJ then offer Witten....it would be an upgrade for him at TE.

the point here is, i'm not trying to get rid of ap or gore necessarily, i'm trying to get myself a quality low-tier second back or a high-tier third back for bye weeks and flex. i don't like foster being that back. so i'd like to manage to grab mjd for that purpose. and there's no way i'd do gore and calvin johnson for addai and bruce. bruce is over the hill and i grabbed gore with the 3rd pick when i coulda grabbed lj or addai and i didn't.

As my # 3 receiver it's either Calvin Johnson Or Santonio Holmes......I think holmes is going to have a breakout year, and i think calvin is for real....calvin is facing the vikings- who have a great run defense, but the lions don't run..So i thought it'd be a good matchup, i was leaning towards starting calvin.....Holmes is facing the Bills- they're secondary is alright. But now I look on ESPN & Holmes for wk 2 is listed almost 15 spots higher than C.Johnson.? I started holmes wk 1 & it worked out fine (both scored 13 pts).

The league is scored by 6 pts for touchdown and 1 pt per 10 yards

Who do I start??

Also My team is:

QB Peyton Manning RB Rudi Johson RB Cadillac Williams RB Jerious Norwood RB Ladell Betts RB Selvin Young WR Terrell Owens WR Andre Johnson WR Calvin Johnson WR Santonio Holmes WR Jericho Cotchery WR Drew Bennet TE LJ Smith

I have been offered Lee Evans & Randy Mcmichael for Santonio Holmes & Ladell Betts

I don't really need betts & i think portis will make it through w/out injury.. Mcmichael is an upgrade over LJ Smith due to smiths injury......so it's really evans for holmes, which sounds great- evans is a great receiver, but as i said holmes is going to have a break out yr (last wk evans put up 0, holmes 13)........Is this a trade to take??????

The reason Holmes is ranked so much higher is due to the number of options for each team. CJ will fight with Roy, Furry and McDonald for catches. Holmes will split with Ward. Washington will have some decent games and the TE's won't factor in much. CJ is better than Holmes talent wise, but the opportunities for Holmes are much better.

I would stick with Holmes until CJ is the established #2 guy in Detroit. He'll get there....sooner than later!

The trade: Holmes/Betts for Evans/McMike. McMichael is not an upgrade over LJ. The Rams simply don't use TE's. Also with Pace going down for the year I look for McMike to stay in and block a little more. LJ is a very good TE and once his injury is behind him he is a great start!

I would do the trade, but I would try and get a different player other than McMike. If he won't no big deal, but I would drop Randy and find a player with better promise.

As much as I like Holmes, his outlook isn't better than Evans.

the point here is, i'm not trying to get rid of ap or gore necessarily, i'm trying to get myself a quality low-tier second back or a high-tier third back for bye weeks and flex. i don't like foster being that back. so i'd like to manage to grab mjd for that purpose. and there's no way i'd do gore and calvin johnson for addai and bruce. bruce is over the hill and i grabbed gore with the 3rd pick when i coulda grabbed lj or addai and i didn't.

If you look at Gore vs Addai....Addai's situation is much better than Gore's. I would have taken Addai third only behind LT and Jackson. Addai put up 115 vs a good Saints D. Gore put up 55 vs the Cards. There is no chance to get Addai if you don't give up Gore....Addai is better and in a much better situation to be a top fantasy back.

CJ for Bruce was for two reasons. Bruce is the #2 wr on a team that throws alot, good chance he'll still post 1000 yards this year. CJ should get close to that, but he will compete with three other wr's every week. If it was a keeper league....noway. Bruce isn't done yet. He's the same age as Marvin Harrison....Harrison is older actually, so Bruce still has it.

It comes down to preferance. If you prefer Gore or Addai.....I can understand an arguement either way. CJ and Bruce for this year only is close. Long term.....CJ blows him away.

If you like Gore more than Addai, I don't think you can pull off a trade with the guy. Like I said though, I think your team is fine, you did a damn good job drafting. Foster looked very good last week (vs a poor run D). The system in Carolina will help Foster out tremendously!! Don't give up on him just yet, he may surprize us all!!

Cuse9 loving the work

i just picke up pittman in a PPR league and I thinking of puting him in the lineup. If cadillac is out than most likely puting him in the lineup.

so pick 2...B.Edwards(young Pitt secondary) vs. V.Jackson(could be a shootout) vs. M.Pittman(PPR & could start)

Pittman is a good start if Caddy is out. Pittman always does well and never gets any respect!

After that I would take Braylon. I really like him, but hate the offense he's in! The kid has crazy talent they just don't know how to use him. Jackson has to show me something before I would want him in my line-up.

If you look at Gore vs Addai....Addai's situation is much better than Gore's. I would have taken Addai third only behind LT and Jackson. Addai put up 115 vs a good Saints D. Gore put up 55 vs the Cards. There is no chance to get Addai if you don't give up Gore....Addai is better and in a much better situation to be a top fantasy back.

CJ for Bruce was for two reasons. Bruce is the #2 wr on a team that throws alot, good chance he'll still post 1000 yards this year. CJ should get close to that, but he will compete with three other wr's every week. If it was a keeper league....noway. Bruce isn't done yet. He's the same age as Marvin Harrison....Harrison is older actually, so Bruce still has it.

It comes down to preferance. If you prefer Gore or Addai.....I can understand an arguement either way. CJ and Bruce for this year only is close. Long term.....CJ blows him away.

If you like Gore more than Addai, I don't think you can pull off a trade with the guy. Like I said though, I think your team is fine, you did a damn good job drafting. Foster looked very good last week (vs a poor run D). The system in Carolina will help Foster out tremendously!! Don't give up on him just yet, he may surprize us all!!

i mean, i like addai a lot, don't get me wrong, and i actually was thinking of taking him with the 3rd pick, but i'm worried about his durability. that one hit he took against new orleans the very first play scared the ###### outta me and i don't even own him!

as far as the bruce/calvin johnson thing, i'd only probably start calvin johnson on a bye week or two, if i do at all, but i still like having him mostly as trade bait and/or if he starts really playing well and then i'll have the option of starting him. bruce doesn't give me that flexbility.

i'd really like to land mjd though as a third back ... i was thinking maybe i could offer him foster/boldin for mjd or something. but i mean, yeah, foster had a pretty good day aside from the fumble, but his injury history + deangelo williams' shadow looming behind him scares me.

i mean, i like addai a lot, don't get me wrong, and i actually was thinking of taking him with the 3rd pick, but i'm worried about his durability. that one hit he took against new orleans the very first play scared the ###### outta me and i don't even own him!

as far as the bruce/calvin johnson thing, i'd only probably start calvin johnson on a bye week or two, if i do at all, but i still like having him mostly as trade bait and/or if he starts really playing well and then i'll have the option of starting him. bruce doesn't give me that flexbility.

i'd really like to land mjd though as a third back ... i was thinking maybe i could offer him foster/boldin for mjd or something. but i mean, yeah, foster had a pretty good day aside from the fumble, but his injury history + deangelo williams' shadow looming behind him scares me.

I agree with everything you said!! CJ definitly has better trade value. We don't know how durable Addai is and Foster has had injury woes ever since he entered the league!

My problem with MJD is having Greg Jones back it's just another back that will take away carries (especially TDs) from him. If Taylor was out of the picture....MJD would be gold. I would think Boldin/Foster could get you MJD and someone though.

Good luck I hope it works out for you.

I have Miami vs Dallas this week at Defense

INDY vs TEN and

GB vs NYG are available

Which should I pick up

Also at QB

Rivers vs. NE or

Garcia vs. NO

I was also offered a trade I would get C. Benson and Witten and give up Edge, I rejected did I do the right thing??

Thanks for the help!!

Not a big fan of Jacoby or Branch Jacoby is gonna be a fine return guy this year, but AJ is the stud and Kevin Walter is a solid possession guy. Branch is scary? No catches....three looks...what's going on there? I'm optomistic, but it's definitly a concern.

I would keep Curry in. He can do it all. He'll find a way to get catches. The Denver secondary is great, but I would keep him in. I would think about putting in Clayton for Branch though.

'preciate it. I'll think on it, but I'm encouraged by Holmgren's comments on making sure Branch gets the ball. That was pretty open statement from a guy like him.

Sigh, at least five diff answers on Curry, at least I know now it wasn't an easy question, and it's not just me!

Wasn't happy with my WRs after this draft. :banana:

Hey Cuse9 see what you think.

Which RB should start with Rudi ? My #2 is Reggie Bush who i'll probably stick with most weeks.

But i wanted to get your opinion.

Please pick 1

Reggie Bush vs Bucs at Tampa Bay

Derrick Ward vs Packers at NY

Brandon Jackson vs Gmen at NY

Thanks and Goodluck!! :(

Your expert advice would be appreciated.

Gey wants to trade with me.

He offers Jacobs and Evans

He wants Duece and Chris Chambers

please choose from following option. need 1 WR and 1 RB for league A and 1 WR for league B.

League A

ONE of following RB

Adrian Peterson Vs DET

Travis Henry Vs OAK

ONE of following WR

Plaxicon Burress Vs GB

Ronald Curry Vs DEN

Brandon Marshall Vs OAK

League B

ONE of Following WR

Chris Chembers Vs DAL

Brandon Marshall Vs OAK

Brylon Edwards Vs CIN

Ronald curry Vs DEN

Eli coming back in last week and throwing a TD pass was huge. IMO this could turn the tides for New York all together!! They finally had Eli show some leadership. If he starts, have no worries.

Umm....now I'm confused? Kitna and Roy will be good...so what are you getting at? You want to trade Eli for Kitna? The Kitna owner won't go for it, you would have to throw in something.

I actually forgot to add the actual trade offer!

I'm giving Roy Williams for Kitna.

Hey cuse, I need some advice...

We start the following:

2RB

2WR

1RB/WR

1WR/TE

I have for RB: R. Johnson, Westbrook, Ahman Green and Jamal Lewis

also for WR: Ward, Roy Williams, Driver, Branch, and Curry so I can play 4 WR's if need be

I was wondering if I should pick up DeShaun Foster from Waivers and drop Lewis. I cant really see where I would play Lewis, but Ive asked this question before and am getting mixed answers. Would it be smart to do this, or should I wait and see how Lewis does?

Thanks

Cuse: 1/10yards, 1PPR, 6/TD

I need two RB from these 4 to compliment LT this weekend.

Edgerrin James (Sea)

Clinton Portis (@Phi, MNF)

Travis Henry (Oak)

LaMont Jordan (@Den)

Thanks in advance for the advice!

I have Miami vs Dallas this week at Defense

INDY vs TEN and

GB vs NYG are available

Which should I pick up

Also at QB

Rivers vs. NE or

Garcia vs. NO

I was also offered a trade I would get C. Benson and Witten and give up Edge, I rejected did I do the right thing??

Thanks for the help!!

Miami is not a good match-up with Dallas! I don't like Green Bay vs the Giants either. The Giants put up alot of yards and points vs the Boys last week, they will do the same vs GB. Indy should be a good start vs Titans. They can single cover the weak wr's, stack the line to stop Brown and they'll prolly have a spy on Young....at least they better! I'd take Indy this week.

QB I would go with Rivers. Evenn though the Saints got lit up against the Colts I don't think their defense is that bad. Garcia only has Galloway to throw to. Rivers put up poor stats vs the Bears and will prolly do about the same vs the Pats. I just think Rivers has a better chance to post numbers over Garcia.

You definitly made the right choice rejecting that trade!! Edge is much better than Benson and Witten.

I just need Flex help...check my si and let me know...THANKS!!! :unsure:

You have Chris Brown as your flex right now and I would agree....go with the guy that put up 170 last week! I do not think he'll get those numbers again, but very possible he gets 100. If it's not him then I would go with Curry, but I'll always take a rb in my flex over a wr.

Good luck

Hey Cuse9 see what you think.

Which RB should start with Rudi ? My #2 is Reggie Bush who i'll probably stick with most weeks.

But i wanted to get your opinion.

Please pick 1

Reggie Bush vs Bucs at Tampa Bay

Derrick Ward vs Packers at NY

Brandon Jackson vs Gmen at NY

Thanks and Goodluck!! :unsure:

Your dead right! Stick with Bush. He's like Michael Jordan....you just never know what he might do and you don't want to miss it!! He has big play/game potential every week no matter who he plays. Buy Ward and Jackson some popcorn and let them enjoy watching the Reggie Bush show!

Your expert advice would be appreciated.

Gey wants to trade with me.

He offers Jacobs and Evans

He wants Duece and Chris Chambers

Here is an unbelieveable stat for you:

Last year Chris Chambers was targeted 147 times.....ninth most in the league. He caught 59 of those passes. That is disgusting....he caught 41% of the balls thrown his way. When he did catch them he only had 677 yards and 4 TD's. To put this into perspective....Roy Williams was targeted 147 times as well and had 82-1310-7. Braylon Edwards targeted 30 less times yet he had one more catch, 202 more yards and three more TDs. So you can rule out Chambers performance being crappy qb or opportunity......statistically, he was the worst wr in football last year!!

I would definitly take this trade. Evans is a huge upgrade at wr and Jacobs is an upgrade over Deuce. I really don't even think this trade is close. Even with Jacobs being out for a few weeks. If you can plug in somebody else til Jacobs returns....you'll be fine.

Evans always starts out slow. Game one last year he was 2-25, he'll bounce back quickly!! This is a great deal for you!!

please choose from following option. need 1 WR and 1 RB for league A and 1 WR for league B.

League A

ONE of following RB

Adrian Peterson Vs DET

Travis Henry Vs OAK

ONE of following WR

Plaxicon Burress Vs GB

Ronald Curry Vs DEN

Brandon Marshall Vs OAK

League B

ONE of Following WR

Chris Chembers Vs DAL

Brandon Marshall Vs OAK

Brylon Edwards Vs CIN

Ronald curry Vs DEN

Travis Henry is a no brainer. As much as I like Peterson....you gotta go with Henry in that offense. I don't believe there will be a time that you sit Henry based on match-up or anything. He should be a fixture in your starting line up.

I'd take Burress in your second listing. Again, I love Marshall and Curry, but Burress has proven he can get the job done year after year. Even if Eli don't play....I'd still go with the most reliable player they have. If Burress would play with heart he would be one of the elite!

Last group I would go with Marshall. I'd take him slightly over Curry in that group. Chambers has a good match-up vs Dallas and Braylon has all the talent in the world, but Marshall has the best potential for this weekend.