Sign in to follow this  
Headslap75

My $$$ says Tiki comes out of retirement

He'll be 33.. he's done.

Why come back to get the sh-t pounded out of him while the Giants get owned? Not to mention they have a child as the team leader.....Eli "Cry Baby" Manning.

Did you see the crack he made at Halftime??....Olberman poking fun at himself said is it wrong that I drafted you in my Fantasy league to which Barber responded might be o.k in a keeper......not exact words but to that effect???

He certainly isn't coming back to play with Manning - he has been slamming the guy with verbal heymakers for the past 3 weeks. And the Giants own his rights, so he would have to be traded - don't see a lot of teams trading anything substantial for a 34 y/o (figure the return would be next year) RB who has been out of the game for a year.

His $$$ says he will still be retired.

Hes on Mike and the Mad Dog in NY right now and he aint coming back. Making a fortune in the broadcasting business.

I give him credit for facing the NY Media and in NY Mike and the Mad Dog is big. and they are letting him have it.

Hes on Mike and the Mad Dog in NY right now and he aint coming back. Making a fortune in the broadcasting business.

I give him credit for facing the NY Media and in NY Mike and the Mad Dog is big. and they are letting him have it.

Listening now, the guy comes off as a real Pr!ck IMO.

Listening now, the guy comes off as a real Pr!ck IMO.

Yeah, I heard him on Mike and Mike this morning. He came off very self-righteous.

I don't mind him expressing negative views about Eli, his coach, etc, but he doesn't

follow up with the positive impact that these guys had on his career. He could have

bashed Coughlin and said he was outcoached, but then followed it up with something

about him making him a better football player, teaching him how to hold onto the ball,

gameplanning with him as the focus and putting him in a position to succeed.

Rumor is that Tiki has accepted the lead role in the movie remake of the old television show Mr.Ed.