Sign in to follow this  
TheGambinoCrimeFamily

Here's my Gambino Longshot of the week

Lee Evans is going to smoke Champ Bailey

You heard it here first.

Champ this and Champ that.

Losman and Evans will work the underneath stuff early and then get Champ to bite on a stop and go pattern for a long bomb and a score.

7 catches, 100+ yards, and a score.

Pencil it in

That's quite a longshot. What about at running back? You think LT2 will surprise and put up some big numbers? What about Steven Jackson? If you were able to draft these two guys, you might be putting up some big points this year, no question.

How did we turn this board into a Hector & Victor haven and we're not even in the first week yet?!?

They said the Baily will not shadow Evans, since they have 2 pro bowl corners they will let whoever os on Evans side stay there. Evans can smoke Bly, Dre Bly is good but he takes alot of chances and can be beat. Not sure if evans can smoke Baily.

:ninja:

my lineup aswell

like i said in previous posts.....i need all the help i can get after that Reggie Bush performance

the more points for the rest of my team the better

:pointstosky:

I have a dozen eggs ready for your face after the Bills-Broncos game.

Do you want to do the honors yourself or should I just chuck them towards your face?

Evans should be on your :thumbsup:

I have a dozen eggs ready for your face after the Bills-Broncos game.

Do you want to do the honors yourself or should I just chuck them towards your face?

Evans should be on your :thumbsup:

You couldnt hit water if you fell out of a boat.

I'm benching Evans for Crayton.

Crayton does have a good to possibly great matchup vs banged up Giants secondary. I still think Evans will have a decent day vs the Broncos but we shall see. Good luck, I hope it works out for you.

They said the Baily will not shadow Evans, since they have 2 pro bowl corners they will let whoever os on Evans side stay there. Evans can smoke Bly, Dre Bly is good but he takes alot of chances and can be beat. Not sure if evans can smoke Baily.

If Bly is covering Evans he'll go off. Bly gambles entirely too much and gets burned plenty. I've seen plenty of Lions games to have witnessed this.

champ might be good but so is evans. Why do most ppl keep saying evans will get ######?

The bills will most likley be playing from behind which means toss it up and who else to catch it but Evans.

Might not be his best week this year but he is in at my #2 spot and I am not looking back at it.

Thanks for such helpful insight. I would have never thought to start my 2WR this week.