Sign in to follow this  
neworleansff2003

I'm so happy, I hate Denny Green and the Cards

Thats what they get for running all night long especially when the game was on the line on their last drive. OMG denny green sucks. they have 2 of the best WR's in the league and one of the best college QB's of all time. Leinart is GONE after next year, you can bet that winner will not stay in town to play for bozo denny green.

Thats what they get for running all night long especially when the game was on the line on their last drive. OMG denny green sucks. they have 2 of the best WR's in the league and one of the best college QB's of all time. Leinart is GONE after next year, you can bet that winner will not stay in town to play for bozo denny green.

Way to show everybody here how much you know about football.

"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!"

"Germans?"

"Forget it, he's rolling"

:music_guitarred:

I am LMFAO right now at Ken Wisenhunt and his safe wimpy playcalling. This game wouldn't have been in reach if he used his two Pro Bowl WR's and not ignored them. Wisenbitch would have kept this crap up if he got the win so maybe there is hope for Fitz and Boldin next week and he will actually draw up some plays besides a handoff to Edge.

Boldin: 22 yds

Fitz: 20 yds

This one is on Kenny the so called great offensive mind. He didn't use his weapons and played it like he had Emmitt in the backfield and the 00 Ravens D. Ken focking sucks.

I am LMFAO right now at Ken Wisenhunt and his safe wimpy playcalling. This game wouldn't have been in reach if he used his two Pro Bowl WR's and not ignored them. He would have kept up this crap up if he got the win so maybe there is hope for Fitz and Boldin next week and he will actually draw up some plays besides a handoff to Edge.

This one is on Kenny. He didn't use his weapons and played it like he had Emmitt in the backfield and the 00 Ravens D. He sucks.

Did you watch the game? Boldin and Fitzgerald looked terrible tonight. Neither one could get open, and Leinart wasn't doing them any favors. I'd say the 49ers had worse play-calling than the Cardinals (I mean, seriously, Mike Nolan, you couldn't come up with a another running play besides a dive right up the middle?)

I am LMFAO right now at Ken Wisenhunt and his safe wimpy playcalling. This game wouldn't have been in reach if he used his two Pro Bowl WR's and not ignored them. Wisenbitch would have kept this crap up if he got the win so maybe there is hope for Fitz and Boldin next week and he will actually draw up some plays besides a handoff to Edge.

This one is on Kenny the so called great offensive mind. He didn't use his weapons and played it like he had Emmitt in the backfield and the 00 Ravens D. He sucks.

Come on, you can't blame this loss on running too much! The Cards running attack looked great all night and they kept rolling with it. That was smart! Leinart didn't look good for most of the game, and they missed out on some opportunities as a result. I will say though, the Cards should have passed on 3rd and 10 in the 4th quarter instead of running the "kill the clock" dive play...

Receiving

REC YDS TD LG

A. Boldin 4 22 1 7

L. Pope 3 22 0 12

L. Fitzgerald 3 20 0 12

E. James 2 20 0 15

B. Johnson 1 12 0 12

T. Bienemann 1 6 0 6

I'd say they ran it too much. The crap he called tonight won't fly against a offense that isn't crap. The bottom line is he could've put this one away if he showed some guts and got the ball to Boldin or Fitz. Martz didn't ignore Holt and Bruce when he had Faulk. My point is you don't just forget about two stud WR's which is what Ken did all night long.

Receiving

REC YDS TD LG

A. Boldin 4 22 1 7

L. Pope 3 22 0 12

L. Fitzgerald 3 20 0 12

E. James 2 20 0 15

B. Johnson 1 12 0 12

T. Bienemann 1 6 0 6

I'd say they ran it too much. The crap he called tonight won't fly against a offense that isn't crap. The bottom line is he could've put this one away if he showed some guts and got the ball to Boldin or Fitz. Martz didn't ignore Holt and Bruce when he had Faulk. My point is you don't just forget about two stud WR's which is what Ken did all night long.

Ummm. . . But the running game was about the only thing somewhat consistent for the offense. Passing game looked like crap most of the night, and it was not lack of attempts (14/28 by Leinart . . . some bad passes and several were just plain dropped).

Yep, this is the same kind of game that we have come to expect during the Dennis Green era.

Leinart didn't play well, but the entire passing game seemed out of synch. I think it's safe to say that will be one of the poorest outings of the season from Leinart, Boldin & Fitzgerald. I'd give some credit to the 49ers defense as well, but Leinart will need to play better than that on a weekly basis to be a consistant fantasy starter. I think we'll see him do a lot better.

I wouldn't worry about the play calling either. It was a tight game and the Cardinals rushing was keeeping them in it. Leinart was 14/28 with 2 interceptions. Playcalling factors into things to a certain extent, but after one week I think more of the blame lies on Leinart than it does with Whisenhunt.

The play calling was not the problem. Fitz and Boldin were covered and covered WELL. Matt was not throwing the ball well at all, couple that with a good outing from SF's CB's molesting 2 of the top WR's in the league right now and you get edge between the tackles all night long. On a positive note Az's run blocking looked vastly improved as did edge and his cutting ability. He is nowhere near what he was a few years ago but in the ONE game thus far he certainly looked better than last year. Az's pass blocking sucked huge balls, Matt had an "off" night and made some poor decisions, SF's CB's played very well....all this lead to the AZ loss. I think they will be an improved team for certain this year. I agree with the above poster who stated they should not have run on third and 10 that late in the fourth. I understand the passing game had not been there all night but even a little screen to Edge would have been better than what they did. And how the hell does the Az D hold Alex down all night except on the final drive when it really counts?? Oh yeah, It's Arizona. Being a homer I try so hard to like them every year and every year they give me reason to stay with my Chiefs and Panthers......oh yeah, they suck too, damn 8(

The play calling was not the problem. Fitz and Boldin were covered and covered WELL. Matt was not throwing the ball well at all, couple that with a good outing from SF's CB's molesting 2 of the top WR's in the league right now and you get edge between the tackles all night long. On a positive note Az's run blocking looked vastly improved as did edge and his cutting ability. He is nowhere near what he was a few years ago but in the ONE game thus far he certainly looked better than last year. Az's pass blocking sucked huge balls, Matt had an "off" night and made some poor decisions, SF's CB's played very well....all this lead to the AZ loss. I think they will be an improved team for certain this year. I agree with the above poster who stated they should not have run on third and 10 that late in the fourth. I understand the passing game had not been there all night but even a little screen to Edge would have been better than what they did. And how the hell does the Az D hold Alex down all night except on the final drive when it really counts?? Oh yeah, It's Arizona. Being a homer I try so hard to like them every year and every year they give me reason to stay with my Chiefs and Panthers......oh yeah, they suck too, damn 8(

When did you become a Panthers fan? :huh:

:wall:

You're still trying to cover up that you forgot Saban wasn't the Miami coach anymore? :wall:

dork

I have never seen Denny Green coach like that before. I thought it was interesting that he had such a contrast in coaching styles.

First game I have ever seen him not blow fitz! :rolleyes:

Friends don't let friends post drunk.

When did you become a Panthers fan? :)

:shocking:

Well Korny, when They first came to Charlotte I was living there still.....and although the Chiefs have been my boys since childhood there was a part of me that wanted to like the Panthers. I just could not bring myself to turning my back on the Nigerian Nightmare. Finally, after many years I came out of the closet 2 years ago and expressed my loyalty to all things Carolina. You know I bleed baby blue (UNC) ....I guess I just never told you I liked the Panthers as well. As the years have gone by I have grown into a full fledged Panthers fan. Don't get me wrong bro, I will never turn my back on my Chiefs, no matter how badly they suck....but I am a big enough man for two fav teams 8). By the way bro....CALL ME!!!!!!!

I came out of the closet 2 years ago....I am a big enough man. By the way bro....CALL ME!!!!!!!

Take this to "man seeking man" board.

The only people that have any reason to hate the Cards are the fans.

What have the Cardinals ever done to anyone else to earn their hate? Fans of all other NFL teams should love the Cardinals.

This guy never posts anything other than player/coach bashing and seems to purposely mess up facts/coaches etc.

just ignore this clown.

America - I give you the New Orleans voter. Send... Help.

Denny Green is like a rat infestation, they can't get rid of him. Even when fired, he finds a way to make Arizona lose.

Best thread of the season (thus far). <_<

Somebody let this guy rate teams! :wall:

Um...Denny Green? :unsure:

Looks like someone has been watching too many Dennis Green Coors Light Commercials and thought he was still coaching. :lol:

But hey, if he wants to crown Dennis Green as still the Head Coach of the Arizona Cardinals let him crown his arse! :lol:

christ, i've already posted in other threads about how strong my bait is, yet people keep replying, amazing.

Tune in all week, I will keep trying. I feel bad though, its really too easy. Either my theory is correct and this board is all 14 year olds, or the average IQ in america really is 100....ugh.

:overhead: :overhead:

Whisenhunt sucks. Fitz and Boldin are not speed WRs, and he doesn't know how to use them.

Looks like someone has been watching too many Dennis Green Coors Light Commercials and thought he was still coaching. :bandana:

But hey, if he wants to crown Dennis Green as still the Head Coach of the Arizona Cardinals let him crown his arse! :first:

High...performance...helicopter. :shocking:

Take this to "man seeking man" board.

:whiny6yearoldvoice:

You're too mean!

You belong here instead of that other site!!!

Oh, also...

Nice one.

:pointstosky: