Sign in to follow this  
bob_probert_2000

I know Kutulu's Real name

And for a slim jim and a snickers - I'll cough it up.

Actually, I just received a call and got my $10 from Pitbull poker. Watch out biotches. :lol:

Thanks kutulu. :bandana:

And for a slim jim and a snickers - I'll cough it up.

Actually, I just received a call and got my $10 from Pitbull poker. Watch out biotches. :thumbsdown:

Thanks kutulu. :thumbsup:

if youre willing to cough it up...

let me guess...Jism?

It's not like it's any big secret that his real name is Jasper :thumbsup:

I thought his name was Jasper Suckacack :thumbsdown:

I know it too. Figured it out from his inheritance thread. I'm just not that much of a diick to post it.

for free

I know it too. Figured it out from his inheritance thread. I'm just not that much of a diick to post it.

She didn't die. :banana:

:headbanger:

Thanks kutulu. :banana:

No problem. I've been running hot at pitbull's six player sit and go's. I think I've been in the money (top 2) the last 7 or 8 games I've played. Up over 270 now from the free sixty bucks I got. (10 from the site and 50 from Giant Fan signing up and making a deposit). Still haven't seen him there playing yet. Could be the time zone difference I guess. The traffic there is really low.

You're right, not for free, but for bacon, good cheese or a cuban cigar- I'd sell my mother. :banana:

You're right, not for free, but for bacon, good cheese or a cuban cigar- I'd sell my mother. :banana:

in that order ? I'd rank good cheese at the top followed by a Cuban!

She didn't die. :angry:

:banana:

The implied "yet" sickens me... :banana:

The implied "yet" sickens me... :banana:

89 years young....Planning on going down to visit her in person in early Nov. :angry:

hope it's not too late.

89 years young....Planning on going down to visit her in person in early Nov. :banana:

hope it's not too late.

:thumbsdown:

:lol: I was waiting for that

:thumbsdown: I was waiting for that

For 89 years old she really is still with it. Lives in the same house she always lived in. Basically, a mansion (at least compared to my house). Only one floor and a basement, but it is really stretched out. Her foyer is bigger than my family/TV room. I guess it has to be big cause of the statue in it. She reads the NY times from cover to cover each day. Stays in touch with the family through email. Can't hear a focking thing though unless you are looking right at her and talking LOUD.

For 89 years old she really is still with it. Lives in the same house she always lived in. Basically, a mansion (at least compared to my house). Only one floor and a basement, but it is really stretched out. Her foyer is bigger than my family/TV room. She reads the NY times from cover to cover each day. Stays in touch with the family through email. Can't hear a focking thing though unless you are looking right at her and talking LOUD.

Is she single :thumbsdown:

I can be had :banana:

For 89 years old she really is still with it. Lives in the same house she always lived in. Basically, a mansion (at least compared to my house). Only one vagina but it is really stretched out. Her foyer is bigger than my family/TV room. I guess it has to be big cause of the statue in it. She reads the NY times from cover to cover each day. Stays in touch with the family through email. Can't hear a focking thing though unless you are looking right at her and talking LOUD.

That's just wrong. Even for you Kutulu. :thumbsdown:

Is your real name Bananas Gorilla?

That's just wrong. Even for you Kutulu. :first:

What do I care? 89 years old, of course it's stretched out a bit.

What do I care? 89 years old, of course it's stretched out a bit.

You don't need to brag about it, Mr. Bigbanana.