Sign in to follow this  
Texansfan

Brandon Jacobs walking without limp!

Brandon Jacobs walked without a limp or wrap on his right knee in the locker room Wednesday.

Jacobs claims he'll be able to run by next week. "It sure won't be five weeks," Jacobs said of the time he'll miss. Sprained MCLs usually take at least a few weeks to return from, but this is a good early indication for Jacobs owners.

B)

As a Jacobs owner this is obviously positive. But there is a big difference between walking without a limp and being able to play full contact football, especially for a bruiser like Jacobs.

Guest _my_2_cents_

great news.

2 weeks would not be impossible with no structural damage and depending on how tough he is.

Detractors here are likely people who just picked up Ward.

Maybe he will last 2 Quarters next time !

Hey, he still scored more points in his quarter and a half than Stephen Jackson did in a full game!

:overhead:

I'll take that as positive news.. Thanks.

:overhead:

In other news, Jacobs crapped without wipeing today, Dr Andrews says this is meraculious concidering they 7 chili dogs he had eaten the night before.

so thats just a ghetto stride?

i would hate to see a limp slowing him down any more than he already is.....

when ron dayne played for the giants, he had a limp for 5 years :overhead:

Jacobs owner and i dont feel any better about it.

Just because HE thinks he can comeback doesnt mean he can. And everyone on this board can walk without a limp following a MCL "sprain".....everybody.

Have him cut around a desk on that knee.....good chance he'd crumble like a ton of bricks.

And for gods sake dont pick up Ward. Ill feel better once Eli is back.....Good luck getting production when Jared freakin Lorenzen is back there slushing around and running against 9 man fronts.

Even as one of the bigger anti-Jacobs posters, I say good for him if he can get back on the field healthy within a few weeks. I am not going to wish getting hurt on any player for any reason. Hopefully he doesn't rush himself back and cause himself further injury though. He is a really really big dude.

An owner in my league who is not that loaded at RB dropped Jacobs. Is this a bit of a panic? Should you drop Fragile Fred or Eric Johnson or Vernon Davis for Jacobs?

An owner in my league who is not that loaded at RB dropped Jacobs. Is this a bit of a panic? Should you drop Fragile Fred or Eric Johnson or Vernon Davis for Jacobs?

One of the owners in my league dropped him too. I scooped him up immediately, but I only had to drop Jacoby Jones to get him. I would drop just about any of those guys for him.

really? you're seriously asking this?

Are you 9?

I always knew he was a jive a$$ mutha!! You can't be no pimp, without a limp... PLAYA!!!

BTW, he sucks regardless. 6"4 270 RB's who run straight up will not last long...