Sign in to follow this  
Franknbeans

Best Thing to Come Out of the Patriots Spying Fiasco

Now when a self-righteous NE fan proclaims how great the Pats are, you can offer them one of these :music_guitarred:

I'd hate to be a Pats fan right now :music_guitarred:

Now when a self-righteous NE fan proclaims how great the Pats are, you can offer them one of these :lol:

I'd hate to be a Pats fan right now :lol:

Is there really ever a good time to be a pats fan?

I heard a guy on the radio saying that it was a good day to be a Pats fan since they got off so easy, and I was thinking to myself...Is it ever a good day to be a Pats fan?

Better than the one year it was great to be a Red Sox fan. :thumbsdown:

Say what you want about the Pats.. but i'd love it if my local fave (Giants) were that prolific. Video-Gate or no.

I will never consider this team with the 49ers, Steelers, or Cowboys. They don't deserve it, and could never have one a game against them even if they cheated to do it!

:thumbsdown:

After consulting the videotape I have confirmed that being a Pats fan is A-Ok.

Now that is some funny ######.

I will never consider this team with the 49ers, Steelers, or Cowboys. They don't deserve it, and could never have one a game against them even if they cheated to do it!

You're right. The Pats are far superior to all those franchises.

I heard a guy on the radio saying that it was a good day to be a Pats fan since they got off so easy, and I was thinking to myself...Is it ever a good day to be a Pats fan?

I liken that to telling a criminal that it's a good day to be the Defendant because he is only getting 6-10 instead of 15-20.

"uh...gee thanks". :music_guitarred:

:blink: :music_guitarred: :thumbsup:

The truth and nothing but. I give credit where credit is due and the Pats have been most successful team of the 90's but they have not emrged as national fan favorites that the NFL wishes they were. They will always play third fiddle to the Celtics and Red Sox in their own market.

Cheatersayswha?

Don't be so fast to point fingers. It would very easy to poke holes at every franchise. The 70s Steelers for example are said to have rampant use of Steroids.

For example...

Haslett admits to using steroids

Says Steelers of 1970s triggered outbreak

Thursday, March 24, 2005

By Ed Bouchette, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

KAPALUA, Hawaii -- Jim Haslett went from a 160-pound quarterback at Avalon High School to a 230-pound defensive end at IUP, but he said it wasn't until he reached the NFL that he took steroids.

"If you didn't [take steroids], you weren't as strong as everybody else, you weren't as fast as everybody else," Haslett said. "That's the only reason to do it. Everybody's looking for a competitive edge."

Haslett said the Steelers of the 1970s were big steroids users.

"It started, really, in Pittsburgh. They got an advantage on a lot of football teams. They were so much stronger [in the] '70s, late '70s, early '80s ... Steve [Courson], Jon [Kolb] and all those guys. They're the ones who kind of started it."

Just sayin, dude... if you think there are good guys and bad guys among these franchises, you're wrong.

:pointstosky: :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

The truth and nothing but. I give credit where credit is due and the Pats have been most successful team of the 90's but they have not emrged as national fan favorites that the NFL wishes they were. They will always play third fiddle to the Celtics and Red Sox in their own market.

3rd fiddle to the Celtics? What are you smokin?

:pointstosky: :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

:wacko: on both counts

I'll assume it was a typo, and you meant "00's", but I assure you - the Celtics are right now 4th fiddle behind the Sox, Pats and Bruins.