Sign in to follow this  
Day Old Doughnut

Which is worse... Eagles fans whining

As a Texans fan, I'd love to see both teams struggle. The Eagles choke in the NFC playoffs, but the Cowboys haven't won a playoff game in so long most bandwagon fans can't remember the last postseason win. I'd give the Eagles fans a slight edge of being more tolerable because 90% of Cowboys fans are bandwagoners that became fans in the Aikman/Irvin/Emmitt years.

As a Texans fan, I'd love to see both teams struggle. The Eagles choke in the NFC playoffs, but the Cowboys haven't won a playoff game in so long most bandwagon fans can't remember the last postseason win. I'd give the Eagles fans a slight edge of being more tolerable because 90% of Cowboys fans are bandwagoners that became fans in the Aikman/Irvin/Emmitt years.

Cowboys: :doublethumbsup: :overhead: :cheers: :mad: :mad:

Texans: Jack Sh-t!

This is amusing, a Texans fan calling all Cowboys fans bandwagon. You team sucks and will never win a title.

Texans can't win without Johnson. Sorry!

But not a big fan of the Cowboys and Eagles.

Texans can't win without Johnson. Sorry!

But not a big fan of the Cowboys and Eagles.

Never said the Texans were going to win anything. Just making a general comment about the two most obnoxious types of fans in the NFL. Look at the two posterboys that represented the fans of the two teams and they prove my comments.

Cowboys: :unsure: :overhead: :pointstosky: :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

Texans: Jack Sh-t!

This is amusing, a Texans fan calling all Cowboys fans bandwagon. You team sucks and will never win a title.

I knew it wouldn't take much to ring in the biggest simpleton of a Cowboys fan. LIke I said, I'm sure you became a fan in the early 90s. You probably don't even live in the metroplex and just latched onto a team. And I said the majority of fans, not all. Learn to read...it's a tip.

I knew it wouldn't take much to ring in the biggest simpleton of a Cowboys fan. LIke I said, I'm sure you became a fan in the early 90s. You probably don't even live in the metroplex and just latched onto a team. And I said the majority of fans, not all. Learn to read...it's a tip.

Eagles fans whining? Cowboys fans mouthing? You seem to be doing both. I submit Texans fans are the worst in the league. BTW, you do realize the Texans used to be the "Dallas Texans" right?

when was the last texans playoff win?

and if that's too challenging, when was the last oilers playoff win?

that's what i thought.

I'm an Eagles fan and I'm not whining. If you're a true Philly fan than you're basically numb to dissapointment at this point. The main reason why we hate the Cowboys so much is because there are a bunch of non-Dallas natives in the Philly area who are Cowboys fans simply because they used to win a lot- TRUE bandwagoners if there ever were any!

Ive been a cowboy fan since the mid 70's when i was a kid, would you consider me a bandwagoner?

when was the last texans playoff win?

and if that's too challenging, when was the last oilers playoff win?

that's what i thought.

Is that supposed to bother me?

Ive been a cowboy fan since the mid 70's when i was a kid, would you consider me a bandwagoner?

If you're really from OK no. But if you grew up somewhere else and picked them somply 'cuz they were winning, yes. Being a fan isn't about simply picking the best team!

I'd have to say the Cowboys fans are more annoying. Even though Philly fans are pricks, at least they're pricks every year, win or lose. Cowboy fans are the most bandwagon fans in sports...and that's just annoying. If they were 0-2 right now, it'd be nearly impossible to find a Cowboy fan anywhere.

If you're really from OK no. But if you grew up somewhere else and picked them somply 'cuz they were winning, yes. Being a fan isn't about simply picking the best team!

Which is what 90% of the Cowboys fans are. They've never been to Texas, yet they're fans of the team. lol

I'd have to say the Cowboys fans are more annoying. Even the Philly fans are pricks, at least they're pricks every year, win or lose. Cowboy fans are the most bandwagon fans in sports...and that's just annoying. If they were 0-2 right now, it'd be nearly impossible to find a Cowboy fan anywhere.

:overhead:

Just look at this board last December, the bandwagon Cowboys fans were nowhere to be found.

Which is what 90% of the Cowboys fans are. They've never been to Texas, yet they're fans of the team. lol

I'm a Cowboys fan and a Texans fan but this comment is just stupid. So if you’re not from NY you are a bandwagon Yankee fan? Bullsh@t.

As for your 90% of Cowboy fans are bandwagon fans, your team is not in the top 5 in merchandise sales every year if 90% of your fan base are bandwagon fans.

Guest ramrock11

What's worse than both of these combined in Ohio it's

STEELER FANS

They are both equally bad... I thought it odd that the ESPN guys on SportsCenter were suggesting that by the end of October the NFC East will be a three team race, predicting that Philly will rebound and the Giants are out of it. For fock sakes both the Iggles and Giants are 0-2, it's a little premature to be writing off anyone. Both the Redskins and Cowboys look pretty good, but I think the Skins have the edge, because they are playing much better on defense, however, there are a lot of games left to be played and you can't write off anyone at this point.

Both the Redskins and Cowboys look pretty good, but I think the Skins have the edge, because they are playing much better on defense, however, there are a lot of games left to be played and you can't write off anyone at this point.

we certainly have some big concerns on defense, but i'm not sure i give and edge to washington. in fact, i'm not that impressed with them so far. they had to go to overtime to beat the pitiful dolphins, at home, and scrapped with a terrible iggles team. and do we really know their defense is playing that great? sure they've only given up 25 points so far, but it was to the fins and igs - 2 terrible offensive teams. and then there's their offense - in 2 weeks they've managed to only put up 36 pts.

jumped on the cowboys bandwagon in '74, piss off. :doublethumbsup:

:banana:

You better watch out what you say to me you stupid piece of sh-t! Your team is a fuc-ing joke! I have always been a Cowboys fan and live in the area. Being a Cowboys fan during the campo years was real bandwagon you fu-king moron. You are a stupid piece of trash!

I've been a Giants fan since the 80s, and I am still here to take my lumps. I'm not whining and not making excuses. We're 0-2 and the wheels appear to be coming off, but I have not given up. Eli I think has proven to be a very tough customer, even though people call him possy. Jacobs will be back, and running hard in a few weeks, hopefully the defense can turn things around, and even if we don't make the play-offs this year maybe we can play spoiler down the stretch. Hopefully, Caughlin will be gone at season's end, and the Giants will get some guys that want to play and a coach they want to play for. My two cents.

- Dude

We are America's team and have the largest following of all teams. Nearly 90% of Texas residents are Cowboy fans, while the trash support a team that has not won a title and never done anything. This guy is a bitter loser who is jealous of America's Team.

You better watch out what you say to me you stupid piece of sh-t! Your team is a fuc-ing joke! I have always been a Cowboys fan and live in the area. Being a Cowboys fan during the campo years was real bandwagon you fu-king moron. You are a stupid piece of trash!

You call someone stupid in the same sentence as saying "you better watch OUT what you say to me." :doublethumbsup:

So not only are you showing your own stupidity but you're also threatening people over the internet. Classic.

And I respect anybody who is a true fan of their team. You claim to be a Cowboy fan yet spend half of your time on here sucking Bellicheck and Patriots CACK. You are a tool, the epitome of a bandwagon fan, and a punk.

:pointstosky:

How did the Cowboys get dubbed "America's Team"? Until the Seskatuwan (sp) Rough Riders enter the NFL it seems to me they are all America's teams. Kind of stupid IMHO.

You call someone stupid in the same sentence as saying "you better watch OUT what you say to me." ;)

So not only are you showing your own stupidity but you're also threatening people over the internet. Classic.

And I respect anybody who is a true fan of their team. You claim to be a Cowboy fan yet spend half of your time on here sucking Bellicheck and Patriots CACK. You are a tool, the epitome of a bandwagon fan, and a punk.

:pointstosky:

:unsure: Well said.

I am sick of ALL of you trash talking fans. Do you really believe if the team you back wins a super bowl it makes you better? The NFL is a business and we are their customers. Try this "I drink Budweiser - The King of Beers, we are number one in sales, screw all you Miller Lite drinkers".

I am from Az. I have also been a Cowboys fan sense I was 6 yrs old when my Dad took me to a game in Texas in 1979. I have been there in the fat years and the lean, have never rooted for another team.

Now seeing as I am not from Texas I guess that makes me a bandwagon fan :music_guitarred: I have taken alot of crap over the years when the cowboys sucked, but I was still there cheering them on. You do not have to be from a teams home state in order to be a true fan.

:doublethumbsup:

:music_guitarred:

Typical Dallas Mexican fan.

You know, a reply like this really makes you sound ignorant.

You know, a reply like this really makes you sound ignorant.

most of his replies that I've seen do just about the same. :banana:

I am sick of ALL of you trash talking fans. Do you really believe if the team you back wins a super bowl it makes you better? The NFL is a business and we are their customers. Try this "I drink Budweiser - The King of Beers, we are number one in sales, screw all you Miller Lite drinkers".

Does it make you a better person? Maybe not. But the fact that the Redskins won last night certainly makes me a happier person today and for the rest of the week. And when Im happier Im generally a better person overall. Being a fan isnt the most rational thing but its a big part of my life. There is something to investing yourself in something over which you have no control, of being passionate about something that you can identify with even if it has no direct effect on your daily life. Cheesy but true. I suggest you rent the movie Fever Pitch.

Yes, the NFL is a business but its success is based on the passion that fans have and the enjoyment that we get from being entertained by the performances we see on the field. I am a Redskin fan and always will be but Im also a fan of football in general.

I am from Az. I have also been a Cowboys fan sense I was 6 yrs old when my Dad took me to a game in Texas in 1979. I have been there in the fat years and the lean, have never rooted for another team.

Now seeing as I am not from Texas I guess that makes me a bandwagon fan :bench: I have taken alot of crap over the years when the cowboys sucked, but I was still there cheering them on. You do not have to be from a teams home state in order to be a true fan.

:headbanger:

As long as you support your team through thick and thin then I consider people true fans and respect them. I grew up in VA in the 80's/90's. Lots of Redskin fans around but also lots of Cowboy, Giants, Eagle, and 49er fans. As long as people still support their team then I dont have a problem with it. The problem I have is that a lot of those peole who were 49er fans back then are all of a sudden Patriot fans now. :D Those are your bandwagon people. Or those that claim "Im still a fan of such and such but the Patriots, (or whatever team is winning at the time) are my 2nd favorite team." Peoplelike that are cack jockers and deserve no respect IMO.

But again I have respect for anybody who is a true fan. One of my best friends is a Cowboy fan who lives in the DC area. We play in the same league and I wathced the Ticket at his house every Sunday for about 3 years. I am friends w/ people of many different teams and we all talk sh!t but as long as you're a true football fan and can keep things in perspective its no problem. My in laws just moved to Dallas and got Cowboy season tickets. Last year I was at the Cowboy-Skins game in Texas Stadium on SUnday night. The Cowboy fans were cool. We talked a lil trash back and forth but nobody was disrespectful and when my Skins got beat I took it like a man.

Its just a shame that there are so many people out there who think its cool to be obnoxious and take things too far. And the imature clowns who have nothing else going on in life and try to live off of other peoples accomplishments. These people are irrational and let their bias override their ability to have genuine and good football discussions. And these are the people, regardless of team affiliation, that give fans a bad name and annoy everbofy else.

We are America's team and have the largest following of all teams. Nearly 90% of Texas residents are Cowboy fans, while the trash support a team that has not won a title and never done anything. This guy is a bitter loser who is jealous of America's Team.

They are Eagurls fans Pimptaddy.....know your enemy. They are the flies, maggots and gollums of the NFC. Ignore their attempts to rile you up. Let them focus on lifting Andy Reid's and McNafro's spirits.

:D

Now repeat after me!

The Dallas Cowboys: The NFC's Last Dynasty

-8 Super Bowl appearances*

-5 Super Bowl victories*

-Back to back Super Bowl victories (Super Bowl XXVII & XXVIII)*

-9 Consecutive seasons with playoff appearances*

-28 Playoff appearances*

-The first team in NFL history to win three Super Bowls in four seasons*

-8 NFC Crowns

-19 Division Titles

-4 Straight NFC East Division Titles (76-79)

-5 Straight NFC East Division Titles (92-96)

-24 Seasons with at least 10 wins*

-Played in front of the largest crowd to ever witness an NFL game (112,376)*

-160 Consecutive home and away game sellout streak*

-Sent 11 players to the pro bowl (1993 & 1994)*

-Most Pro Bowl players in a 4 year period (41) from 93-96*

-13 NFC Championship Game appearances*

-The only team in NFL history to advance to at least two championship games in every decade of the team's existence*

* = National Football League Records (there may be one more)

:bench:

The sad thing about the eagles is that, although they have played extremely well over the past 5 years or so, They did not and never will win the big one. What a waste of talent. Oh and go ahead and boo the best thing that ever happened to the eagles when he is gutting it out and playing less than 1 yr. off of an ACL tear. The fans of Philly just like the eagles will never be winners. :bench:

They are Eagurls fans Pimptaddy.....know your enemy. They are the flies, maggots and gollums of the NFC. Ignore their attempts to rile you up. Let them focus on lifting Andy Reid's and McNafro's spirits.

:dunno:

Now repeat after me!

The Dallas Cowboys: The NFC's Last Dynasty

-8 Super Bowl appearances*

-5 Super Bowl victories*

-Back to back Super Bowl victories (Super Bowl XXVII & XXVIII)*

-9 Consecutive seasons with playoff appearances*

-28 Playoff appearances*

-The first team in NFL history to win three Super Bowls in four seasons*

-8 NFC Crowns

-19 Division Titles

-4 Straight NFC East Division Titles (76-79)

-5 Straight NFC East Division Titles (92-96)

-24 Seasons with at least 10 wins*

-Played in front of the largest crowd to ever witness an NFL game (112,376)*

-160 Consecutive home and away game sellout streak*

-Sent 11 players to the pro bowl (1993 & 1994)*

-Most Pro Bowl players in a 4 year period (41) from 93-96*

-13 NFC Championship Game appearances*

-The only team in NFL history to advance to at least two championship games in every decade of the team's existence*

* = National Football League Records (there may be one more)

:rolleyes:

:thumbsup: And we have our first real QB since Aikman.