Sign in to follow this  
lowman

The play you are most excited about this week

I am sitting Jamal and Caddy in the flex spot, because I think Moss goes off for like 10 catches 170 yards and two scores.

This is hard to say being a Lion's homer, but I see Kevin Curtis busting out this weekend. I hope it doesn't happen, but I feel it. The Lion's D has been painful to watch in 3rd in long situations, and I see him breaking a long one--maybe two.

Ron Curry at home against the Brownies.. Why do i feel that by posting this i just jinxed the sh*t out've myself? :rolleyes:

I am sitting Jamal and Caddy in the flex spot, because I think Moss goes off for like 10 catches 170 yards and two scores.

I am thinking about going with S. Moss at my #2 WR spot, too, because of this. One thing that I have noticed that I find a little disturbing is that it seems like Campbell is having trouble getting him the ball and opts for all of the other receivers and misses prime opportunities for big plays with S. Moss. It's just not the same for S. Moss with Brunell out of the picture.

I hope he does get back on track, though.

Started Moss week 1, didn't do much.

Sat Moss for Megatron last week. Megatron outscored him by a slight margin.

Starting Moss this week, because the Giants stink :wacko:

my 2 WR's this week. MOSS/MOSS :lol:

Neither of which is Santorice

I am thinking about going with S. Moss at my #2 WR spot, too, because of this. One thing that I have noticed that I find a little disturbing is that it seems like Campbell is having trouble getting him the ball and opts for all of the other receivers and misses prime opportunities for big plays with S. Moss. It's just not the same for S. Moss with Brunell out of the picture.

I hope he does get back on track, though.

i guess you didn't watch the eagles game. moss was by far campbell's favorite target and if he connects on the deep ball at the end of the game moss has 7 catches for about 140 and a score.

i guess you didn't watch the eagles game. moss was by far campbell's favorite target and if he connects on the deep ball at the end of the game moss has 7 catches for about 140 and a score.

It looked like he was targetting Randle El, Moss, and Cooley all equally to me, but you probably watched the game more closely than I did. I'm starting Randle El this week (sitting Boldin, oddly enough) and feeling pretty good about it.

It looked like he was targetting Randle El, Moss, and Cooley all equally to me, but you probably watched the game more closely than I did. I'm starting Randle El this week (sitting Boldin, oddly enough) and feeling pretty good about it.

Campbell knows who the most talented WR he has is - it's Moss, far and away, not even a question. Randle El will go back to his normal sad stat lines before long.

Cooley, on the other hand, is in for a big day. The Giants can't cover TEs, apparently.

Campbell knows who the most talented WR he has is - it's Moss, far and away, not even a question. Randle El will go back to his normal sad stat lines before long.

Good thing this is the only week I'll start him. He'll have a big day, then I'll sell him high and go back to starting Boldin. :pointstosky:

really like r. brown against an awful jets run d. Sitting edge against the ravens at the flex and playing plexico in a ppr league.

Im starting Ronnie Brown and S Moss this weekend.

Expect nothing from both :pointstosky:

Im sitting MJD against the broncos even though they are the 28th ranked rush D. But the Jags have not shown me they remember how to call run pays so I am starting Caddy against the rams.

Sitting a guy that ran for 200 yards and another who punched in 2 td's for a number 3 WR with a QB who cant get him the ball :overhead:

Sitting a guy that ran for 200 yards and another who punched in 2 td's for a number 3 WR with a QB who cant get him the ball :overhead:

Yep. Rook when your stacked your stacked.

I think Vernon Davis has a good game this week after the crying he did to Nolan about not getting the ball enough. Im not that excited though

If Jamal Lewis can run for 200 yards against the Bengals, what will Alexander come up with?

No doubt! This is the one I was thinking of. I was mocked for trusting Alexander at draft time, and there's nothing like sitting back and reaping the rewards now!

If Jamal Lewis can run for 200 yards against the Bengals, what will Alexander come up with?

Ditto.

Also have Peyton Manning against Houston.

It ain't the shot callers report, but it gives me a woody.

:blink: