Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

Trading Brady?

A huge Pats fan offered me Romo/Fitzgerald for Brady/Brandon Jones. I need WR help, but damn I really like having Tom Boy Brady on my team.

----------------------------------------------------------------

1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1K, 1Def - PPR - 6pts for all TD's

QB: Brady, Leinhart

RB: Adaai, T.Jones, A.Green, R.Dayne

WR: B.Beriman, L.Evans, B.Marshall, S.Holmes, B.Jones

TE: Winslow, V.Davis

K: Stover

Def: Ravens, Packers

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I'll reply to yours. :thumbsup:

A huge Pats fan offered me Romo/Fitzgerald for Brady/Brandon Jones. I need WR help, but damn I really like having Tom Boy Brady on my team.

----------------------------------------------------------------

1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1K, 1Def - PPR - 6pts for all TD's

QB: Brady, Leinhart

RB: Adaai, T.Jones, A.Green, R.Dayne

WR: B.Beriman, L.Evans, B.Marshall, S.Holmes, B.Jones

TE: Winslow, V.Davis

K: Stover

Def: Ravens, Packers

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I'll reply to yours. :thumbsdown:

Pull the trigger. Getting a player of that caliber at WR is hard to find, he will bounce back. I would do it, but it also depends on how you value each player. Thanks for mine.

I don't think that Romo is that much of a downgrade at QB to be honest. I like Jason Garret the O Coordinator in Dallas. He is doing a solid job this year.

So, I say do this trade as it is a HUGE upgrade at WR. I do see your team, I would consider dropping Leinert as he was replaced by Warner this last weekend. Maybe Garrard, Schaub, or even Derek Anderson might be available in your league.

I don't think that Romo is that much of a downgrade at QB to be honest. I like Jason Garret the O Coordinator in Dallas. He is doing a solid job this year.

So, I say do this trade as it is a HUGE upgrade at WR. I do see your team, I would consider dropping Leinert as he was replaced by Warner this last weekend. Maybe Garrard, Schaub, or even Derek Anderson might be available in your league.

:music_guitarred: :pointstosky: :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

Is this a easy as people make it out to be? Have you guys seen any of Brady's games? He is playing out of this world. Romo is still not proven to me as of yet. Ya'll do remember Rex Grossman's first 4 games last year...right?

Thanks for mine...With your QB depth and the uncertainty surrounding Leinart, you cannot do the deal. If you had a more solid backup the deal is a hammer for you. If there are good WW QBs out there mybe you can add some depth because clearly this trade is a winner for you.

Thanks for mine...With your QB depth and the uncertainty surrounding Leinart, you cannot do the deal. If you had a more solid backup the deal is a hammer for you. If there are good WW QBs out there mybe you can add some depth because clearly this trade is a winner for you.

I'd have to agree with this 100%.

Please see mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=290650

I'm a little bias since i'm a dallas fan, but i would do that trade no doubt. It doesn't matter what the arizona QB situation is, and if anything, Warner might help. Fitz is gonna have a good year. Might not blow up for another few weeks, but he's too good to not get it going. Its a ridiculous upgrade from jones to fitz.

Yea, brady is having a huge year, but i keep hearing how a lot of people are saying they'll start running more and more. I think what happened was everyone is used to the pats as being a smash mouth team and this year they came out gunning. Teams will start to focus more on the pass now and as the weather gets bad, the pats will run more.

Plus, how many FF points will brady put up in week 16/17 when they have MAYBE one loss.

Thanks for answering mine

Yeah, Romo and Brady are a pretty even trade (Thanks to Moss and TO) and the WR upgrade gives you an edge in the trade, Id do it.

I'd take the trade. You need some help with your WR, and Romo is having a strong season (he's currently averaging only 1 point less than Brady each week). Fitzgerald isn't doing great, but neither are any of your other players, and he has a much greater upside than Jones.

I would do it, but would 1st try and squeeze a little more out of him since he's a homer...worst case, pull the trigger on the original offer. Good luck.

I'd make the trade I don't think Romo is enough of a downgrade to hurt you and it is a serious upgrade to your WR corp.