Sign in to follow this  
Hurricane Ditka

***Official College Football Gambling Thread***

Some great matchups this weekend. I smell upset Saturday, happening this weekend. Just based off the number of matchups that could go either way.

Some Early Lines:

Southern Miss vs. Boise State -10.5

West Virginia -7 vs. South Florida

Air Force vs. Navy -2.5

Cal vs. Oregon -5

Alabama vs. Florida State -2

Auburn vs. Florida -18.5

Penn State -3 vs. Illinois

Oklahoma -22 vs. Colorado

Clemson -3 vs. Georgia Tech

USC -21 vs. Washington

Notre Dame vs. Purdue -22.5

Ohio State -24 vs. Minnesota

Washington State vs. Arizona -2.5

Florida Atlantic vs. Kentucky -23

UL Monroe vs. Troy -13

North Carolina vs. Va Tech -18.5

Indiana vs. Iowa -11

Northern Illinois vs. Central Michigan -3

Michigan -17 vs. Northwestern

Utah State vs. Utah -20

Ole Miss vs. Georgia -15

Michigan State vs. Wisconsin -7.5

Kansas State vs. Texas -14.5

UNLV vs. Nevada -3

Hawaii -26 vs. Idaho

LSU -40 vs. Tulane

Cincy -14 vs. San Diego State

Good luck this weekend fellas! And once again thank you to FFToday for hosting our forum of addiction.

I agree. I think this is the week I ride Phillybear and hop on his "dog" picks. Of course, with the exception of the Bearcats. I'm riding Cinci again (-14 at San Diego State) although I think this may be a close one.

Agree with Grind about Cincinnati, hard to go against them right now and SDSU isnt very good. Also Utah should throttle Utah State.

Good luck!!

I'm not a big fan of Wisconsin, but I think they are a solid play at home (-7.5) against Michigan State. Michigan State gave up quite a few yards to Notre Dame on the ground. Pittsburgh (before getting pounded by UConn) played MSU tough a couple weeks ago and that was a home game for the Spartans. Back to back road games with Wisconsin surviving a close game with Iowa. Just can't see the Spartans staying within two TD's in this one. MSU is 4-0 but has played NO ONE.

I also like Notre Dame getting more then three TD's. Not sure why yet but I like it. They have to cover one of these weeks. There's my reasoning, I suppose.

im locking in Cincinnati and WV, and leaning NC State. will look more later. horrible Saturday last week going 12-17. Sorry everyone. Hoping to make it back this week.

NCAAF YTD: 58-42-2 +27.30 units

just some early lines that are jumping out at me...

penn st -3

playing illi... impressive game last week, but that was indiana... penn st needs to get back on track...

WV -7

USF has looked impressive, but WV can put up points... i think they outclass USF

UNC +18.5

VT hasn't shown me anything this year... haven't covered a spread yet either... maybe this is the week, but UNC has speed at the WR position... hopefully can keep it semi-close

Notre Dame +22.5

just seems like a lot of points to give up here... can they continue to simply be blown out every week? purdue couldn't beat minn by 22.5...

air force +3

no explanation other than air force beat an impressive TCU team and should be ready to play after getting embarassed last week

Three games I like here...

Cal-UO

This is the game of the week in college football. If UO is indeed a five point favorite, take Cal and run to the bank. This game will be won by a field goal. I am a Ducks fan that lives in Eugene. The history of this series, with the exception of last year is very close. The coaching staffs know each other very well. There are 5 former UO coaches or players, including HC Jeff Tedford, at Cal. The Ducks run D is soft but their passing D is their strength. The unit has led the Pac-10 for three straight years. The Ducks win this game by a field goal because it is at home and that the Ducks have welcomed back special teams guru Tom Osborne after a few seasons with Dirk Koetter in Tempe. The Ducks are also +6 in turnover margin...Tops in the Pac-10. Take Cal and the points...Although I see an Oregon win 41-38.

UNLV-UNR

I love the Wolfpack here. The Rebels are not very good. They beat a paper mache Utah team (poor UCLA) last week. UNR has dominated this rivalry in recent seasons. Take the Pack and give the points with conviction.

WSU-UA

The Wildcats are awful. Mike Stoops should be fired. Alex Brink is terrific and will shred the Cats D in an easy win. The loser of this game is ot of bowl contention so it is a must win game. Bill Doba and the rest of the Cougs coaching staff gets it done. Take the points...WSU will romp.

another thing to add... if the iowa/indiana game o/u is around 36 or over it is gold... the hawkeyes simply do not give up points...unfortunately they are sporatic at scoring them also... the last 2 weeks the under has been like shooting fish in a barrel

My thoughts on the games listed:

I like Cal +5. They got athletes that can ball and Oregon will have to play their A game for 4 quarters to win by a TD or more.

Take Alabama +2. I hate coach Satan but they seem to be playing well this year. FSU is garbage and should not be favored against any decent to good team even at home.

Penn State -3 intrigues me, but I'm staying away from it for now. Paterno's team this year has that look of a paper tiger, but let's be serious here. Illinois ain't all that I don't care what they did to Indiana. I'm leaning PSU.

Oklahoma -22. I'm surprised the line is this low. I don't think much of Colorado and OU has been on a serious offensive roll this year. It doesn't seem to matter who they're matched up against, 50+ points scored seems likely. I don't think Colorado will score more than 14 or so and that's being optimistic.

Leaning towards Kentucky -23. They have no defense but FIU is just horrible. Penn State beat them around 55-0 and I think Penn State will be proven to not be the stud team some thought they were at the beginning of the season. Kentucky's punter may as well have a bender Friday night and not even show up to the game because Kentucky will not be setting for anything less than TD after TD.

Michigan -17. Northwestern has no chance IMO to make this game competitive. Michigan has their mojo back and their frosh sensation QB should enjoy another solid game along with Hart. Northwestern might do a back-door cover in the 4th quarter but I think it's unlikely.

Nevada -3. Another poster already gave some valid reasons to roll with the Wolfpack. I concur with him.

One game I like that is not mentioned in this thread is Miami -23 1/2 over Duke. Shannon and Nix took off the kid gloves on the offense last week and the results were positive. A&M is no juggernaut, but they are way more athletic than Duke. Miami's offense should have a field day moving up and down the field. Shannon was pissed at how Miami let A&M score those 4th quarter TD's to make the score look closer than it was, so I don't think the team will have the same mental letdown against Duke. Plus, I think Miami's players want a little revenge against the Dookies given the lackluster win they had over them last season at Duke, a game that Duke almost won. There will be a message sent on Saturday that Duke should stick to basketball and leave the football to the Florida schools. This game will prove to be a laugher.

I think in past weeks, we've talked in this thread about statement games. Going back to LSU's big win over V. Tech on primetime. Followed up by USC's drubbing of Nebraska on primetime. Then last Friday, Oklahoma big win on primetime. Well it appears to be West Virginia's chance on primetime Friday night. I'm leaning toward West Virginia in a statement game on National TV.

I'd also think the Miami-Fl first half line will be something I am looking into to. I beleive the game is at the Orange Bowl and the game line is in the -23 area. That'd most likely put the first half line at -14 or thereabouts. Miami's offense looks like it is up to the task the last couple weeks.

Pre-saturday thoughts

WV -7 2 units their offense is playing too well and their whole team will be pumped up because of the national spotlight

Boise St -10 1 unit homefield makes a big difference for B ST

I think the West Virginia is a very good football team but nobody really knows just how good South Florida is. I may just stay away from that. I still think alot of favorites look like the right plays, but there are upsets across the board set up!

If I had to put my card in now, it would look like this:

Cinci –13.5 at San Diego State (3 units)

Miami (1st half -???) Duke (2 units)

Kentucky (1st half -???) Florida Atlantic (2 units)

Nevada –4 UNLV (2 units)

Utah –20.5 Utah State

Pittsburg +6.5 @ Virginia

Notre Dame +22 @ Purdue (2 Units)...just noticed Purdue has Ohio State the following week...look ahead game.

Wisconsin –7.5 MSU

West Virginia –7 @ S. Florida

TCU –11.5 Colorado St.

I like the over between S. Florida and WVU at 55. Both teams have really good offenses and WVU has not lit it up defensively this year. I agree with Ditka, S. Florida is still an unknown as to how good they really are.

I haven't been making really any early week picks, but I locked in:

Tulsa -19.5

This line is good -20.5 or better. I really like how tulsa moved the ball against oklahoma and there isn't any way uab can stop them. uab is a really young team with no depth so tulsa should be able to wear down their defense and score at will. uab's offense is also really bad (104th in the nation) so i dont see how they'd be able to score 20 something points to stay within the line as tulsa will put up 40+ in this game. this is also tulsa's conference home opener.

This might be a 2 unit play for me by the end of the week (something i'm not doing much of this season--multi unit plays).

I like the over between S. Florida and WVU at 55. Both teams have really good offenses and WVU has not lit it up defensively this year. I agree with Ditka, S. Florida is still an unknown as to how good they really are.

Let me say this about the WVU defense as a season ticket holder for about 10 years:

The defensive unit as a whole has been playing possessed for the past two weeks. Something in them just clicked at the Maryland game, and they as a unit have not looked back. They have given up 21 points in the past two weeks, but the only substantial offensive drive out of the three came in the first quarter of the Maryland game, the other two TDs (1 MD, 1 East Carolina) came at the end of the game with the bench players in the game. I dont like the over in this game for that reason. Plus, they got Langster and Thomas, 2 key defensive players, back on the team after a run in with the law at the beginning of the school year. They bring alot of speed to the secondary and the linebacking corps.

Also, USF has by far the most speed on defense the Mounties have seen so far. I don't see the over in this game, especially if it stays at 55. I do like WVU giving 7 right now.

The defensive unit as a whole has been playing possessed for the past two weeks.

Ive noticed this same thing having watched both games, they were lights out against ECU.

Ive noticed this same thing having watched both games, they were lights out against ECU.

Not that I am trying to start something, but since when is shutting down ECU considered Lights OUT??? I see this game as like 31-28 or 35-28. There are going to be big plays from both teams. Grothe is a stud and he at leasts keep the opposing D honest. South Florida may have great speed, but White/Slaton and company will run the ball on em. Don't see a ton of 3 and outs in this matchup.

oklahoma is undefeated vs the spread this year and look solid. Not saying too much, just showin up.

I will keep on riding this pony.

Not that I am trying to start something, but since when is shutting down ECU considered Lights OUT??? I see this game as like 31-28 or 35-28. There are going to be big plays from both teams. Grothe is a stud and he at leasts keep the opposing D honest. South Florida may have great speed, but White/Slaton and company will run the ball on em. Don't see a ton of 3 and outs in this matchup.

No worries. Simply saying their defense has looked great for 1.75 games because they have. That statement has nothing to do with the projections of what South Florida may or may not do. But yes, South Florida does have a better O than both mentioned teams.

Good luck!!

At first glance I like Penn State to rip a new hole into Illinois. But I have been reading on some Big Ten sites some people picking Illinois on the upset. I am still kind of shocked that the line isn't PSU -6.5 or -7. Will be interested if it stays at -3.

WVU has played awful competition. Western Michigan is by far the best offense they've faced (#42 nationally), and they were killed by their horrible defense (#112 nationally). They did manage to score 24 pts vs the Mountaineers. East Carolina has a putrid offense (#112), so little surprise they were able to make them look bad, especially once the game became a rout and ECU becomes one (make that none) dimensional.

South Florida has a solid offense (#49), led by an emerging star at QB. Their defense is one of the best in the nation (#12), and they're not scared by playing a big name team (road win over Auburn). This program has been building over the last few years, and this is the first year that their offense has been of nearly the same caliber as their D. If, as someone mentioned earlier, this is to be a "statement" game, it looks more likely to be USF's statement.

West Virginia is far too poor on the defensive side of the ball to give a TD+ to a quality, conference opponent on the road. I doubt I'll play this game at all but, if I do, it'll be on South Florida's side.

This has nothing to do with college wagering, but I was on my betting site browsing NFL lines. Came accross the Philly/Giants line. It had Philly -3 +110 and Giants +3 -130. Has anyone ever seen this? I've seen the even and -120, but never a +110 and -130. They are baiting people to take Philly, which I probably will since I think they'll smoke the Giants.

I've seen +110 -130 before. Heck, I've seen +120 -140 before in Vegas, although mostly for second half betting.

In regards to W. Virginia vs. S. Florida, I'll offer my 2 cents since I follow Florida football pretty closely. S. Florida is definitely for real. Leavitt can coach and his team has improved every year thus far. Like others have noted, Grothe has been solid and seems to be a rising star, and given their location have also recruited a lot of Florida talent. During the game versus UNC the players were bragging that they should be included in the Florida "Big 3" which used to be Florida, UM, and FSU. Ironically, the players were calling out UM and not FSU as not belonging in the "Big 3" anymore which I thought was interesting. I would say FSU is more vulnerable than UM right now.

Anyway, S. Florida has a lot of athletes on the team. The real "Big 3" still is gobbling up most of the Florida blue chippers, but S. Florida is moving on up. I know W. Virginia has some great athletes as well, so this should be an entertaining game. Giving up 7 points on the road....I just don't know. This is a game I would watch as a college football fan but would not bet on. I seem to remember W. Virginia folding a bit when they faced quality competition last year. We'll see if this year is different.

This has nothing to do with college wagering, but I was on my betting site browsing NFL lines. Came accross the Philly/Giants line. It had Philly -3 +110 and Giants +3 -130. Has anyone ever seen this? I've seen the even and -120, but never a +110 and -130. They are baiting people to take Philly, which I probably will since I think they'll smoke the Giants.

that extra 1/2 point is a big deal to make is -3.5 or -2.5. My site usually doesn't go to -130 though, I usually take the money line rather than +3 points myself. I like getting odds, you do get burned occasionally though, when you could have had a push. To me, a 3 point spread or less is a 50-50 game, why not get some odds. maybe i am dumb.

:music_guitarred:

that extra 1/2 point is a big deal to make is -3.5 or -2.5. My site usually doesn't go to -130 though, I usually take the money line rather than +3 points myself. I like getting odds, you do get burned occasionally though, when you could have had a push. To me, a 3 point spread or less is a 50-50 game, why not get some odds. maybe i am dumb.

:music_guitarred:

Around 20% of all NFL games are decided by 3 pts, so taking the points in that case is nice. In college, I don't know how frequently it lands on "3", but it's most likely a lower percentage.

Overall College YTD: 63-57-2; -3.85

Subset: 2 units or higher: 38-35-1; -4.75 units

Subset: 1st or 2nd H plays: 7-3; +7.25 units

Weird year. Down 11 units. Up 15 units. Now down 4. So much for consistency. And right now, my picks have been cold in the last week.

Thursday

Arkansas St (-4.5) for 3 units LOSER

Adding: Arkansas St (-3.5) 2nd H for 3 units WINNER

Southern Mississippi (+10.5) for 2 units LOSER

Adding: So Miss 2nd H (+4)@-105 PUSH

Arkansas St is seeing about 64% of the action. This game is rescheduled from Sept 8th due to a lightning storm. I had a small bet on Ark St that game (+3) points. Now, they are a 4.5 favorite. Amazing how the line has changed based on what we know about these two teams now. Memphis is an offensive team, , and can't play a lick of defense. This has been their pattern for quite some time. After another series of futile efforts in stopping the other team, they fired their defensive coordinator mid way through last year. And promptly got even worse. This year, they are allowing 423 yards per game. They struggled in their first game, losing to Mississippi 23-21, in a game where they scored 14 points in the 4th quarter, including a TD with 30 seconds to go, to dress up the final score. They beat Div I-AA Jacksonville St 35-14 in their second game. And last week, they got obliterated by Central Florida 56-20, falling behind by 49-0 before getting some garbage time production. Now, that game was against Central Florida, arguably the best looking Conf USA team thus far this year. But it just goes to show how far apart Memphis is from the top of the conference. Arkansas St played Texas tough on the road, losing 21-13 but outgaining them, beat up SMU 45-28, and lost at Tennessee 48-27. They could have beaten Texas. They blew out SMU. And they hung tough for 3 quarters vs Tennessee before falling apart late in the game, but managed to gain 377 yards of offense, but turned it over 3 times to cost them a shot at keeping the game much closer. First of all, Arkansas St has been competitive against the very good teams on their schedule. But when confronted with a beatable opponent, a mediocre Conf USA team in SMU, they beat them up, scoring a bunch of points in the process. Arkansas St averages 430 yards per game, and gives up 403. Obviously, Ark St is not a good defensive team, but their stats are a bit skewed after playing Texas and Tennessee, and SMU has a good offense too. When you look at the way Memphis was catching Cent Flor coming off a slugfest vs Texas, a genuine flat spot, and still Memphis fell behind 49-0, you have to wonder what the heck is going on with their program. I usually don't put much stock in comparisons of opponents. But Central Florida played Texas tough, as did Ark St. And we know what Cent Flor did with Memphis, putting up 601 yards of total offense. On top of that Ark St is 9-2 SU at home in their last 11, so you would expect them to win the game. Memphis is now allowing 56 pts per game on the road, and 81% passes to be completed against them, but that is just one road game. However, Memphis is 4-14 SU on the road the last 18 games, and just doesn't seem to do well traveling. Arkansas St beat Memphis in Memphis last year 26-23. Lay the lumber.

Boise St is seeing 93% of the action, and I'll wait to see if I can get a better line later today for So Miss. Boise St just isn't the same team anymore, and this line is way too high. This is the second year after the architect of their success, Dan Hawkins, left for Colorado. And they had enough veteran talent to win a BCS bowl game vs Oklahoma. But much has changed since them. QB Zabransky is gone. Replacement QB Taylor Tharp is struggling a bit. I watched the Boise St loss to Washington, and Tharp was making the kind of mistakes that young QBs are prone to make, not recognizing coverages, and has thrown as many INTs as TDs this year. RB Ian Johnson was a Heisman hopeful this year, but is averaging less than 100 yards a game, and really needs the passing offense to help him out. So Miss has just as much talent at the skill positions on offense as Boise St. Jeremy Young is a dual thread QB, who has shown much progress from last year. RB Damion Fletcher is one of the top RB in the nation. And So Miss features a nicely balanced offense, rushing and throwing for about the same amount of yards. Historically, So Miss has had a pretty good defense, but it hasn't really shown up yet this year. Boise St has a very nice record on their home field, and all the trends will point to Boise St covering this game. But most of those trends were accumulated as the Boise St program was ascending. Now, it's on the decline, and even if you give Boise St about 6 points for home field with the line, the game should not be double digits, as So Miss is a pretty good team. I'll take the double digits, and hold my breath, as Boise St either blows out teams at home, or needs a last second win. I think the game will be closer than the betting public thinks.

hey guys, im looking to deposit 1k to an online site. Does anyone have good suggestions or can offer me a good deposit bonus? Thanks

WVU has played awful competition. Western Michigan is by far the best offense they've faced (#42 nationally), and they were killed by their horrible defense (#112 nationally). They did manage to score 24 pts vs the Mountaineers. East Carolina has a putrid offense (#112), so little surprise they were able to make them look bad, especially once the game became a rout and ECU becomes one (make that none) dimensional.

South Florida has a solid offense (#49), led by an emerging star at QB. Their defense is one of the best in the nation (#12), and they're not scared by playing a big name team (road win over Auburn). This program has been building over the last few years, and this is the first year that their offense has been of nearly the same caliber as their D. If, as someone mentioned earlier, this is to be a "statement" game, it looks more likely to be USF's statement.

West Virginia is far too poor on the defensive side of the ball to give a TD+ to a quality, conference opponent on the road. I doubt I'll play this game at all but, if I do, it'll be on South Florida's side.

If only wagering was based soley on how the D and O ranked week by week on some website. You are certainly not wrong is shooting off those numbers, but this is the sort of stuff that separates the casual wagerer and the people that win week in and week out. On paper, South Florida certainly looks like they are ready to hang in there and perhaps cover the spread. But its the intangibles that win games, and the same applies to wagering. I wont take the time to point out the shortcomings in your arguments why the resurgence of the WVU defensive unit doesnt mean ###### for a couple reasons...one, because my comments were based solely on whether the over at 55 would be a poor wager or not, and two because there is no stat for where a team was a month ago and where they are now.

If you really believe the WVU team that is playing tomorrow night is the same team that "gave up 24 to Western Carolina," then by all means drop the house payment on South Florida and dont look back.

Personally, I'll take the home dog all the way to the bank... And I would bet most of the "smart" money as "they" call it will be on S.Fla too.

That's my thoughts...

As for tonight, I like So Miss + 10.5, but will only play one unit as the Smurf Turf can be a tough field to play on.

hey guys, im looking to deposit 1k to an online site. Does anyone have good suggestions or can offer me a good deposit bonus? Thanks

betus.com seems to be offering a 50% initial deposit bonus. any thoughts there?

If only wagering was based soley on how the D and O ranked week by week on some website. You are certainly not wrong is shooting off those numbers, but this is the sort of stuff that separates the casual wagerer and the people that win week in and week out. On paper, South Florida certainly looks like they are ready to hang in there and perhaps cover the spread. But its the intangibles that win games, and the same applies to wagering. I wont take the time to point out the shortcomings in your arguments why the resurgence of the WVU defensive unit doesnt mean ###### for a couple reasons...one, because my comments were based solely on whether the over at 55 would be a poor wager or not, and two because there is no stat for where a team was a month ago and where they are now.

If you really believe the WVU team that is playing tomorrow night is the same team that "gave up 24 to Western Carolina," then by all means drop the house payment on South Florida and dont look back.

I don't recall replying to or referencing you at all, or saying that the rankings (NCAA offensive/defensive rankings, not anything generated by 'some website') are the sole reason to make or not make a wager. In fact, I was pretty clear about my disinterest in playing this game. As for Western Michigan scoring 24 vs WVU?. It's what they scored. It's not a matter for dispute. Should the WVU defense have improved since that early in the season? Probably. Of course, assuming that, you must also accept that the West Mich offense wasn't near it's peak yet either.

This can't be disputed either: East Carolina, Western Michigan, and Marshall are all flawed football teams. South Florida appears to be significantly better. They're at home. They're a conference opponent. All indisputable facts.

Intangibles certainly play a role. It would be a bit more interesting if you actually cited one of the intangibles that's going to make a difference, as opposed to just relying on some vague platitude. But, whatever. On any given Saturday. Whoever wants it more. A nod is as good as a wink to a blind horse.

I have no emotional tie or rooting interest in either team, while I believe you said you have WVU season tickets. Now, that could mean that your ability to see every play of every home game gives you an insight that I lack. Of course, there's just the remote possibility that I might be a little less swayed by homerism.

This is a great thread which I've frequented for a couple years. I value the opportunity to pick up information and give my opinions. I don't denigrate anyone else's opinion, or make internet tough guy statements about them betting "the house payment" or knowing what "separates the casual wagerer from those that win week in and week out". Do I disagree with some posts? Sure; the thread wouldn't have much value if we all saw every game from the same vantage point. Will I be wrong on my fair share? Absolutely. Got crushed last week, as did many others. Ultimately, every game is going to result in some of us being wrong. It's the nature of the beast.

I won't come crowing if I'm right about South Florida. Like I said from the start, I don't feel strongly enough about it to play the game. It's just my lean in a forum where that input is generally encouraged.

So play West Virginia, lay the points, and go with god. Best of luck.

Hello fellow gamblers... Due to my retarded prognostication skills this year, I've suspended myself from making any more picks. Good luck, ya bastards!

- Lurker

:shocking:

Yer Mom: Any lean for tonight?

Tonights play:

This is a really hard one to cap. So. Miss and Boise State are about even on paper and 10.5 is 10.5 so its hard to lay that many here. So. Miss has alot more team speed than Wyoming and obviously alot more than Weber State (Im throwing the Washington game out the window, the PAC 10 is a different animal and it was a road game) so I can see them hanging. The one thing that scares me about So. Miss here is the stout Boise State D, who even on the road shut down Washington entirely in the 2nd half. Theyre great against the run and So. Miss relys heavily on the run since theve got a very good RB and Young is a scrambler.

The problem is the little man inside me (course this is the same little jackass that thought New Orleans would bust out as well) sees this game similar to the Miami game last Thursday. Miami staggered, staggered, and staggered then on a Thursday night ESPN home game somewhat exploded. Boise has been struggling as well and I can see Ian Johnson going easily for 100+ yards and a few scores tonight even though So. Miss has a stout front seven. Boise is money at home, thats a given, and theyve had 12 days to get ready for this home game on ESPN Thursday night, I think theyll be ready to score tonight.

Boise State TEAM TOTAL OVER 31.

I'll be playing alot of team totals for the weekend, I already love about 5 of them and see some high scores this weekend.

Good luck!!

arkansas st. line just went up to -6 on bodog... got in at -4... hopefully the action says something about the game... i heard someone state earlier how memphis is offensive minded but can't play defense worth chit...

basing this bet solely off of their performance last week... and that game vs texas that i watched on TV... thought they looked fairly impressive on both sides of the ball...

memphis also got dominated by a decent UCF, so hopefully they aren't fired up this week...

any more thoughts on this game fellow geeks???

(still waiting to see what iowa/indiana o/u is gonna look like...)