Sign in to follow this  
donhaas

Packers 34, Vikings 3

You're insane. That score is completely ridiculous. :pointstosky:

No way Minnesota is able to score 3 points.

Where have all the Vikings fans been hanging out lately???

Are they too busy just watching the Gophers? :pointstosky:

I liked it better when the Vikings would start out 7-0, thousands of Vikings fans would flock to the board, Perenial Contender would start a thread boasting "NOBODY can beat the Vikings"

and then they would go 1-8 the rest of the way :headbanger:

Glory Days :thumbsdown:

No way the Packers hang 34 on the Vikings defense. Half of that seems reasonable.

The 3 for the Vikings sounds about right. Definitely no more than 10.

Feels a bit like a trap game. But the Pack should win.

The Lions will shred the decimated Bears defense. Will Griese be able to do the same to the Lions putrid D? :thumbsdown:

Feels a bit like a trap game. But the Pack should win.

The Lions will shred the decimated Bears defense. Will Griese be able to do the same to the Lions putrid D? :thumbsdown:

All NFC North matchups should feel like a trap game. You never know who's going to win those.

I hope the Lions and Packers keep winning, it will set up a nice showdown on Thanksgiving Day! :doublethumbsup:

Actually, I can see GB winning. but with a rivalry game, you never count the win until the game ends.

However, I think Vikes may score 24, with 3 tds coming off of ints returned for tds. Thereby presuming you think GB scores 34 would have Favre scoring 7 tds in one game.

Actually, I can see GB winning. but with a rivalry game, you never count the win until the game ends.

However, I think Vikes may score 24, with 3 tds coming off of ints returned for tds. Thereby presuming you think GB scores 34 would have Favre scoring 7 tds in one game.

Better chance of the GB defence scoring 3 TD's off of INT's from Kelly "Nobody Wants Me" Holcomb.

Where have all the Vikings fans been hanging out lately???

Are they too busy just watching the Gophers? :music_guitarred:

I liked it better when the Vikings would start out 7-0, thousands of Vikings fans would flock to the board, Perenial Contender would start a thread boasting "NOBODY can beat the Vikings"

and then they would go 1-8 the rest of the way :headbanger:

Glory Days :music_guitarred:

Here we go again - You are all witness to donhass' annual trolling. Internet stalking at it's best. Expect Shonuff to start spewing anytime soon too.....................I will be the first to predict this weeks "upset of the week":

Vikes 23

Pack 20

Dome will be half-filled with fudgepacker cheeseheads wearing green and calf-shiot yellow who are spending their entire welfare checks for a ticket to this game. Many Viking fans are thanking fudgepecker fans for paying for their season tix this week.

Vikes will score two Defensive TD's - one from a Favray fumble and another from a Favray Interception. Favray breaks the TD record with just over two minutes to go as he feverishly tries to bring his team back after throwing 3 picks earlier in the game putting them in a hole he cant dig them out of.

Then next week Donhass aka dumbass and Shonuff aka Stroke-off and a plethera of other cheeseheads will plaster the FFToday board with lame ass excuses of why their beloved green and calf-shiot yellow got robbed, should of won, would of's, could of's, and should of's...............meanwhile some Bears and Lions fans, and of course some Eagle fans, will chime in lambasting the poor, disgruntled, whiny, cry baby, ###### guzzlin', gutterslut, two balled fudge pecker fans.

See ya' Sunday Night............

Here we go again - You are all witness to donhass' annual trolling. Internet stalking at it's best. Expect Shonuff to start spewing anytime soon too.....................I will be the first to predict this weeks "upset of the week":

Vikes 23

Pack 20

Dome will be half-filled with fudgepacker cheeseheads wearing green and calf-shiot yellow who are spending their entire welfare checks for a ticket to this game. Many Viking fans are thanking fudgepecker fans for paying for their season tix this week.

Vikes will score two Defensive TD's - one from a Favray fumble and another from a Favray Interception. Favray breaks the TD record with just over two minutes to go as he feverishly tries to bring his team back after throwing 3 picks earlier in the game putting them in a hole he cant dig them out of.

Then next week Donhass aka dumbass and Shonuff aka Stroke-off and a plethera of other cheeseheads will plaster the FFToday board with lame ass excuses of why their beloved green and calf-shiot yellow got robbed, should of won, would of's, could of's, and should of's...............meanwhile some Bears and Lions fans, and of course some Eagle fans, will chime in lambasting the poor, disgruntled, whiny, cry baby, ###### guzzlin', gutterslut, two balled fudge pecker fans.

Pack 31

Los Angeles Vikings 6

Besides a good bridge collapse, there aren't many things I enjoy more than a queens beat down. On the bright side, Ziggy will save a little scratch by not having to move that empty trophy case to LA.

Kinda sad that you need the Packer fans to fill your stadium. Fairweather fans. :dunno:

Pack 31

Los Angeles Vikings 6

Besides a good bridge collapse, there aren't many things I enjoy more than a queens beat down. On the bright side, Ziggy will save a little scratch by not having to move that empty trophy case to LA.

nice :dunno:

Vikes 23

Pack 20

NOBODY can beat the Vikings :overhead: :wave: :headbanger:

How has Travis Jackson worked out.....I mean Thomas...er whoever?

What a future at QB..... :wave:

Green Bay Packers 38

Fargo Vikings 6

Lions 35

Bears 20

:overhead:

Pack 31

Los Angeles Vikings 6

Wow. Did you actually say that? You must be the biggest douche of all time.

Looks like sharper is still upset that he wasn't wanted in God's country

:rolleyes: :bandana: :bandana:

http://www.madison.com/wsj/mad/sports/index.php?ntid=248205

Packers: Looking to take out the trash

By JASON WILDE

608-252-6176

jwilde@madison.com

GREEN BAY — What would Packers-Vikings week be without a little trash talk?

Well, Green Bay coach Mike McCarthy could do without some of the comments that have come out of Minnesota so far this week, but in the Internet age, at least obtaining bulletin-board fodder is that much easier.

"I know there are a number of things Jeff (Blumb, the Packers' public relations director) has told me about this morning in the paper," McCarthy said Thursday after practice. "That's not our style. To me I look at it as ..."

McCarthy then paused, before adding, "Let's just leave it at that. I'm just going to stop right there."

Some of what McCarthy was referring to came from ex-Packers safety Darren Sharper, who when asked about quarterback Brett Favre nearing an NFL record, Sharper ignored the obvious reference — to Favre being one touchdown pass from breaking Dan Marino's mark of 420 — and instead pointed out that Favre is two shy of George Blanda's interception record of 277.

"He's three away (from breaking it)," Sharper said. "He has a great chance of making history. We're all planning to get that third pick."

Coach Brad Childress made a similar comment during a conference call with Wisconsin reporters Wednesday, shortly after Vikings nose tackle Pat Williams said Packers center Scott Wells "can't stop me."

Packers defensive ends Cullen Jenkins and Aaron Kampman, both of whom played with Sharper, laughed off his comments.

"Sharper is going to talk trash," Jenkins said. "That's just him. You have to get up for the game however you can and that's him."

Added Kampman: "He's a competitor and he's another guy who is a very good player. That sounds like ..."

Kampman paused and smiled. When a reporter tried to finish the thought by saying, "That sounds like Darren?" Kampman responded with a chuckle, "I didn't say that. You said that."

McCarthy, meanwhile, wasn't laughing.

"We'll be there Sunday when we kick it off," McCarthy said. "Our guys are excited about playing this game. They're all aware of what has been said."

Upset special of the week. Division rivalry where Minnesota is expected to be horrible because they are horrible. Favre's receivers go back to their old ways and drop ball after ball and then he gets frustrated and throws 3 picks, 1 for a Vikes TD giving them the win 13-7.

Upset special of the week. Division rivalry where Minnesota is expected to be horrible because they are horrible. Favre's receivers go back to their old ways and drop ball after ball and then he gets frustrated and throws 3 picks, 1 for a Vikes TD giving them the win 13-7.

Receivers go back to their old ways?

Since when has Driver been known for dropping balls?

Jennings?

Jones?

Bubba I agree....

:( :( :cry:

http://www.madison.com/wsj/mad/sports/index.php?ntid=248205

Packers: Looking to take out the trash

By JASON WILDE

608-252-6176

jwilde@madison.com

GREEN BAY — What would Packers-Vikings week be without a little trash talk?

Well, Green Bay coach Mike McCarthy could do without some of the comments that have come out of Minnesota so far this week, but in the Internet age, at least obtaining bulletin-board fodder is that much easier.

"I know there are a number of things Jeff (Blumb, the Packers' public relations director) has told me about this morning in the paper," McCarthy said Thursday after practice. "That's not our style. To me I look at it as ..."

McCarthy then paused, before adding, "Let's just leave it at that. I'm just going to stop right there."

Some of what McCarthy was referring to came from ex-Packers safety Darren Sharper, who when asked about quarterback Brett Favre nearing an NFL record, Sharper ignored the obvious reference — to Favre being one touchdown pass from breaking Dan Marino's mark of 420 — and instead pointed out that Favre is two shy of George Blanda's interception record of 277.

"He's three away (from breaking it)," Sharper said. "He has a great chance of making history. We're all planning to get that third pick."

Coach Brad Childress made a similar comment during a conference call with Wisconsin reporters Wednesday, shortly after Vikings nose tackle Pat Williams said Packers center Scott Wells "can't stop me."

Packers defensive ends Cullen Jenkins and Aaron Kampman, both of whom played with Sharper, laughed off his comments.

"Sharper is going to talk trash," Jenkins said. "That's just him. You have to get up for the game however you can and that's him."

Added Kampman: "He's a competitor and he's another guy who is a very good player. That sounds like ..."

Kampman paused and smiled. When a reporter tried to finish the thought by saying, "That sounds like Darren?" Kampman responded with a chuckle, "I didn't say that. You said that."

McCarthy, meanwhile, wasn't laughing.

"We'll be there Sunday when we kick it off," McCarthy said. "Our guys are excited about playing this game. They're all aware of what has been said."

How can the Queens talk trash? Their glory days were going 15-1 in a season and getting beat by the Giants (who went on to get absolutly killed in the SB) in the NFC championship game.

They need Brad Johnson to come back.

:(

Pack 31

Los Angeles Vikings 6

you have serious problems :thumbsup:

Last time I checked, where I grew up was considered God's country, and that was in MN. :lol:

As for the game, not putting much hope in my Vikings, but you never know how Favre will do in the dome, and it's always a close game no matter how good the other team is doing during the season.

Vikings 20

Packers 17

Pack 31

Los Angeles Vikings 6

youre an absolute F|_|CKING ######

You're insane. That score is completely ridiculous. :thumbsdown:

No way Minnesota is able to score 3 points.

I will admit. That was some funny sh*t. But as a Vikings fan, I say go lick my dirty underwear in the area which my ball sack rest. :thumbsdown:

I think the game will be close. Minny and G.B play close all the time. GO VIKINGS!