Sign in to follow this  
DBZFan2K

Steelers fan spits on Deion Branch after being carted off

Someone from the Heinz Field crowd spit on Branch as he was exiting the field on the cart, and Branch pointed out the fan who did it to stadium security.

"You wouldn't think anybody would spit and stuff," Branch said. "Especially on the players. That's the last thing you want to do to somebody."

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/seah...awknotes08.html

:pointstosky:

It's just what Cowher always did to them. They actually thought it was a sign of respect and well-wishing.

alsoihatethesteelers.

Guest _my_2_cents_

meh - Branch is a holdout little biznotch anyway. Not that he deserved to get spit on, but after his week 1 performance I know several FFB managers who wanted to do it.

Haha, I saw that when he got carted off. He was smiling and then pointing to one of the fans, I thought someone said something to him and he was just laughing it off.

Guess it wasn't such a happy day.

It was probably just moisture from his p0ssy.

Deion Branch is a injury prone ###### who has only played in one full season, and who obviously became aroused and wet from the sight of Pittsburgh Steeler fan/men.

Like every other fan base there are some classless dildos in the stands that can't handle their booze.

I would have been aiming for Steely Mcbeem (GAY)

Wow, would have never expected such a thing from the super classy Pittsburgh people

I'm sure the fan in question was really an Eagles fan. The Eagles are the only team in the NFL with disrespectful, obnoxious fans, and all Eagles fans are disrespectful and obnoxious. Did you hear the one about them booing Santa Claus?

I'm sure the fan in question was really an Eagles fan. The Eagles are the only team in the NFL with disrespectful, obnoxious fans, and all Eagles fans are disrespectful and obnoxious. Did you hear the one about them booing Santa Claus?

I was in Philly for the Monday night game against the Eagles 2 years ago. I was raped by 3 Eagles fans!!! :cheers: :blink: ;) :thumbsup:

Guest _my_2_cents_
Maybe it was a Seahawk fan :cheers:

:blink:

:cheers:

I was in Philly for the Monday night game against the Eagles 2 years ago. I was raped by 3 Eagles fans!!! :cheers: :blink: ;) :thumbsup:

What happens in Philly, stays in Philly.

meh - Branch is a holdout little biznotch anyway. Not that he deserved to get spit on, but after his week 1 performance I know several FFB managers who wanted to do it.

You're nothing but a Seahawk hater.. :cheers:

Classless fans :cheers:

I'd say it was one of the Steeler clowns that posts on this board, but I don't think a one of them has ever stepped foot in the state of Pennsylvania.

I'd say it was one of the Steeler clowns that posts on this board, but I don't think a one of them has ever stepped foot in the state of Pennsylvania.

I can't speak for anybody on this board...but that is the case with every Steelers and Niners fan I have ever known in person. (and there are a TON in the states I have lived in).

I've had both feet in the state actually.

5 x :shocking:

The worst part was they showed the rape on the jumbotron...and the fans CHEERED!

:cheers: :shocking: If rape is inevitable just lay back and enjoy it

:cheers: :shocking: If rape is inevitable just lay back and enjoy it

I just hope they don't make a statue honoring it. I hear they like to do that with fictional events in Philly.

while it is dispicable and I would not want to be associated with said fan, far worse things happen in dog piles on the field. I'd bet a good hunk of money that Branch has at least spit on an opposing player...if not worse.

I live in Cleveland and will be the first to admit that we have some trash for fans. I've been to Pittsburgh. They have us beat...

Bengals fan here. I've been to both the old and new stadiums and I would have to agree. When I go to Cleveland and Cincy games I see passionate, knowledgable fans (for the most part.)

Pittsburgh's fan base honestly consists of "blue hairs" too focking old to understand the forward pass, plus size women in #7 jerseys and fat, ugly men who honestly think they are capable of kicking your arse whilst being 50 lbs over-weight and 12 beers ahead of you.

Pittsburgh is a hole and their fan base is a joke. The people there don't deserve the fine franchise that inhabits their city.

The worst part was they showed the rape on the jumbotron...and the fans CHEERED!

when I was in Phily, I was raped by an eagles fan AND santa claus..and people threw batteries at me while Santa delivered a bag of goodies...

also...not really...

but steeler fans are MUCH worse than eagles fans..as i said..they act this way here because they live in pitt..it would honestly make anyone of us hate our lives...smog infested hell hole...

dumbest focking fans in the league also...eagles fans know their stuff..when they come to gb..they know tidbits on 4th and 5th receivers and squad guys...steelers fans are front runners and in denial most of the time..

when I was in Phily, I was raped by an eagles fan AND santa claus..and people threw batteries at me while Santa delivered a bag of goodies...

also...not really...

but steeler fans are MUCH worse than eagles fans..as i said..they act this way here because they live in pitt..it would honestly make anyone of us hate our lives...smog infested hell hole...

dumbest focking fans in the league also...eagles fans know their stuff..when they come to gb..they know tidbits on 4th and 5th receivers and squad guys...steelers fans are front runners and in denial most of the time..

My rapists called me Michael Irvin too!!!

Guest _my_2_cents_
You're nothing but a Seahawk hater.. :dunno:

no no, I thought this when he was holding out in NEP.

Good try though! :unsure:

Guest _my_2_cents_
I just hope they don't make a statue honoring it. I hear they like to do that with fictional events in Philly.

They have a statue of the Eagles winning a superbowl? :doh: :unsure: :dunno:

also, lol at your story - very funny stuff, especially the jumbotron.

Thanks for the 1st round pick seattle. :pointstosky:

Like every other fan base there are some classless dildos in the stands that can't handle their booze.

I would have been aiming for Steely Mcbeem (GAY)

Well played sir. :pointstosky:

Bengals fan here. I've been to both the old and new stadiums and I would have to agree. When I go to Cleveland and Cincy games I see passionate, knowledgable fans (for the most part.)

Pittsburgh's fan base honestly consists of "blue hairs" too focking old to understand the forward pass, plus size women in #7 jerseys and fat, ugly men who honestly think they are capable of kicking your arse whilst being 50 lbs over-weight and 12 beers ahead of you.

Pittsburgh is a hole and their fan base is a joke. The people there don't deserve the fine franchise that inhabits their city.

:pointstosky:

blue hairs?

Mullet wearing 40 to 50 year olds, yes....blue hairs.....ummm no.

It's not like a gang of people spat on him. It was obviously just 1 of 45,000. It happens and you can't just lump a fan base with one guy.