Sign in to follow this  
sawilson

Fock, you ever feel really hungry

I'm starving here but everything that comes accross my mind to eat doesn't sound good. Nothing sounds good. I need something different, original. Any suggestions? :pointstosky:

I typically go for something totally unhealthy that I rarely eat, like KFC.

That's the thing I guess. I am very limited in what I actually eat and don't do carbs at all. So that kind of limits my options you know.

I had a piece of string cheese today.

Yummy.

Washed it down with a Diet Coke.

Oh yummy, I actually did too. That's what I had for breakfast. I love string cheese. Except I had that with a iced latte with sugar free coconut and sugar free chocolate. Yummy!

thats why I dont choose - I let the old lady cook for me so I dont have to decide.

:unsure: <----- in the bagina ?

thats why I dont choose - I let the old lady cook for me so I dont have to decide.

:unsure: <----- in the bagina ?

:wave:

You look like you could use a few carbs!@#@!

:unsure: Aren't you all skeleton and bones???

It's actually bad to cut out all carbs from your diet.

Really does a number on your kidneys and endocrine system. Plus, all of the cells in your body use carbs for energy.

HTH.

Really does a number on your kidneys and endocrine system. Plus, all of the cells in your body use carbs for energy.

HTH.

That's why she looks like me!@#@!

HTH.

thanks Dr Nag

carbs :(

So you can have string cheese for breakfast and "a iced latte with sugar free coconut and sugar free chocolate", but not ramen noodles.....because of "carbs"? :( That's weird on so many levels.

So you can have string cheese for breakfast and "a iced latte with sugar free coconut and sugar free chocolate", but not ramen noodles.....because of "carbs"? :pointstosky: That's weird on so many levels.

No, cheese is good for you, it has calcium in it, and the lattes I make at home so they are all low fat, sugar free ones. Rawmen on the other hand is full of sodium, carbs and fat and doesn't taste good enough to absorb all that.

Why is that so wierd?

Beer brats? You can drop the buns if you don't want carbs, but good Lord I had 8 of them today, and I'm definitely good to go. :pointstosky:

Do a lot, but the issue isn't as much that I can't think of something to eat, there's never really anything around to eat.

Did hear about the no carbs/kidney effects issue in a nutrition class once, something to be careful about.

Right now...a grilled cheese sandwich sounds good.

You people are so focking stoopid.. :pointstosky:

When one is hungry and wanting something new, one just orders different toppings on their pizza :music_guitarred:

Morons <_<