Sign in to follow this  
Boz/BoFan

When are Califonians gonna get their $1000.00 Debit cards?

1) The scale of the California fires and Katrina is like comparing a pebble to the sun.

2) Most people in California didn't need gov't assistance. They have jobs and insurance.

The gov does need $ when it comes to re-election and chit. Best to keep those SD's happy says the gobernor of Ca.. :ninja:

To the point of the thread though, it doesn't address why people in SoCal who have lost their homes to a natural disaster are not afforded the same level of relief.

i didn't know that was the point of the thread, i thought it was a rhetorical question.

i'm sure that since the governor declared it a state of emergency, they will get aid and disperse it as needed.

during katrina, people had to apply for those cards.

i didn't know that was the point of the thread, i thought it was a rhetorical question.

i'm sure that since the governor declared it a state of emergency, they will get aid and disperse it as needed.

during katrina, people had to apply for those cards.

So, I suppose the FEMA people are just walking around SoCal right with those advertising sandwich boards and barking "get your free $1,000 disaster debit cards here, who wants one" instead of people having to apply for them? It's going to take 40 days to get them, as someone else posted in this thread. I also seem to remember that most of the gulf coast was declared a disaster area. What is your point? Are you saying that SoCal should not have been because there's so many white folks there?

So, I suppose the FEMA people are just walking around SoCal right with those advertising sandwich boards and barking "get your free $1,000 disaster debit cards here, who wants one" instead of people having to apply for them? It's going to take 40 days to get them, as someone else posted in this thread. I also seem to remember that most of the gulf coast was declared a disaster area. What is your point? Are you saying that SoCal should not have been because there's so many white folks there?

Do you really think Peenie has a point? :shocking:

Are you saying that SoCal should not have been because there's so many white folks there?

That is exactly what she is saying, although I doubt she'll admit it. Peenie is the worst kind of racist, the selective kind: in this thread she argues that the blacks in NOLA needed more help than the whites in SoCal; in the next thread she'll give the bored crap about accusing blacks for being less capable than whites.

That is exactly what she is saying, although I doubt she'll admit it. Peenie is the worst kind of racist, the selective kind: in this thread she argues that the blacks in NOLA needed more help than the whites in SoCal; in the next thread she'll give the bored crap about accusing blacks for being less capable than whites.

what are you talking about? i never said anyone needed more help than anyone.

i said that the reason there were more victims needing to be rescued in katrina more than california (which was not my claim, but you guys) was not due to blacks being more criminal or stupid, but because they were poorer and lived in a more concentrated area and because of the type of disaster.

i also said that anyone who needed financial help in california will get it, i assume.

i made no claim about black or white, you all did, i simply was defending that the victims in katrina really shouldn't be compared to the victims in california.

you all seem to be unable to read properly or are inserting things i did not write or mean.

what are you talking about? i never said anyone needed more help than anyone.

i said that the reason there were more victims needing to be rescued in katrina more than california (which was not my claim, but you guys) was not due to blacks being more criminal or stupid, but because they were poorer and lived in a more concentrated area and because of the type of disaster.

i also said that anyone who needed financial help in california will get it, i assume.

i made no claim about black or white, you all did, i simply was defending that the victims in katrina really shouldn't be compared to the victims in california.

you all seem to be unable to read properly or are inserting things i did not write or mean.

Do you even read the drivel you write?

blacks may have been looting but at least they managed to stay alive.

actually it was not simply rodney king.

you forget latasha harlan.

she was accused of stealing (she wasn't) from local grocery store.

i think the grocer grab latasha, latasha hit the grocer, the grocer then threw a chair at her, then shot her in the back of the head.

the grocer got probation.

while a black postman shot a dog and was given 6 months in jail.

then the rodney king verdict happened.

black people were pissed.

stuff like that happens all over the world.

call it a revolt or a riot, whatever.

blacks felt that the police treated them poorly, that korean store owners treated them poorly and the final straw was that the justice system treated them UNFAIRLY.

That's just the first two pages, I got bored. :overhead:

"during katrina, people had to apply for those cards."

You still haven't answered why you think that SoCal people don't.

And, I agree J/K, she doesn't even read the drivel she writes. She does not need to be accountable for it because she was once on Welfare. Frankly, I would be shocked if she still were not.

let me tell you something about welfare. the father of my child was made to pay the state back the cash benefits i was paid so, i'm not ashamed about receiving it, thank god for it.

let me tell you something about welfare. the father of my child was made to pay the state back the cash benefits i was paid so, i'm not ashamed about receiving it, thank god for it.

BS. Not even one tenth of what it cost the taxpayers (definition, the people who work and have jobs). I will guaran(fockin)tee you that I know that the taxpayers paid for the delivery and early medical care of your child. Prolly, still are. Not you, not the "baby daddy." And, I will also guaran(fockin)tee you that the cost was far more than any $ he was forced to pay you for your mutual cavalier sex. When are YOU and HE going to pay that back?

I want my $ back! Why should I pay for your indiscriminate sex and bastard child! BTW, I had 3 kids, what are you going to pay me for them, since I paid for yours?

The Californians were white People ( mostly ) , with a good job , and productive members of society -- they won't get a thing !

Yeah I gotta get me that good job. Living off wealth, partying and wasting away energy like nobody's business.

Correct on all counts. While it is fun to poke holes in her racist propoganda, and make fun of her without her actually realizing it - the basic truth prevails that racism does not stand up to logic and reason.

The act of racism is in of itself an affront to the simple logic that we are all the same. Our environment will dictate much of our behaviors and actions; our culture, economic system, and perhaps the greatest factor is our economic standing.

The notion that the color of someone's skin is somehow relevant is the product of a sick mind; its ALL about economics and opportunity. The sad reality is that the African American culture clings to the antiquated notion that skin color is the factor. :pointstosky: :(

you all are talking in circles.

don't get mad at me because i can always turn your racists words against you.

you want to point out something negative about blacks and i will slam you with something negative about whites.

as for the welfare, he paid what he was supposed to pay and i went to clinics for our health care.

i was unable to travel to any doctor so it would've been cheap with or without welfare.

as for working, i work and i'm not bitter about my tax dollars going to the poor.

actually, i wish there were more programs funded to help the poor.

"i was unable to travel to any doctor so it would've been cheap with or without welfare."

Convenient how you completely ignored who paid for the health care. Which was the point BTW. But, you knew that and did not have a response which is why you ignored it.

Correct on all counts. While it is fun to poke holes in her racist propoganda, and make fun of her without her actually realizing it - the basic truth prevails that racism does not stand up to logic and reason.

The act of racism is in of itself an affront to the simple logic that we are all the same. Our environment will dictate much of our behaviors and actions; our culture, economic system, and perhaps the greatest factor is our economic standing.

The notion that the color of someone's skin is somehow relevant is the product of a sick mind; its ALL about economics and opportunity. The sad reality is that the African American culture clings to the antiquated notion that skin color is the factor. :pointstosky: :lol:

Actually, I challenge this. When comparing abilities withing groups like race, sex, culture, I like to envision two bell curves with one slightly to the right of the other. For jumping ability, for instance, the black curve is right of the white curve. Does that mean, pardon the pun, that all white people can't jump? No. But the reason that most NBA players are black is because they pick from the very right (elite) of the curve, and not many whites are in that distribution.

Similarly, men on average are better at spatial relations, which is why most elite mathemeticians are men. Again, many women are better than many men in math, but at the high end, it is mostly men. Women have things they are better at as well.

Is it possible that whites are to the right of blacks in terms of intelligence? We'll never know, because gawd forbid anyone even consider the subject, lest they be labeled a racist. (BTW, asians are prolly right of whites). But empirically... what predominantly black cultures have economic success which remotely rivals those of Euro/American or Asia?

That being said, I am not making an excuse for their problems. By my analogy, the elite minds would be mostly non-black, but there would be plenty of blacks with more intellectual abilities than plenty of whites.

Just something I've always puzzled about.

you all are talking in circles.

don't get mad at me because i can always turn your racists words against you.

you want to point out something negative about blacks and i will slam you with something negative about whites.

as for the welfare, he paid what he was supposed to pay and i went to clinics for our health care.

i was unable to travel to any doctor so it would've been cheap with or without welfare.

as for working, i work and i'm not bitter about my tax dollars going to the poor.

actually, i wish there were more programs funded to help the poor.

Until you overcome your own racism, it will never make sense; again, racism is a result of absence of logic, and as such you being a racist yourself will certainly have considerable difficulty with logic and justification for a defenseless position :bench:

"i was unable to travel to any doctor so it would've been cheap with or without welfare."

Convenient how you completely ignored who paid for the health care. Which was the point BTW. But, you knew that and did not have a response which is why you ignored it.

you were giving me a test?

who/what pays = tax payers dollars: welfare = 1%, medicaid = 7%

you are bitter about paying for the poor? that's your problem.

i've already stated that i'm grateful for all help i received.

eta,

wait, you misunderstood my post, most of the time i had FREE health care.

i went to the clinic to get FREE vaccinations which is provided for anyone, no matter what your income level, you just needed to be a state resident.

not that it matters because i don't have to make exuses for any service i rightfully received.

enough of this topic, i've exhausted it to death.

besides i'm arguing with the same person over and over again, but just with different member names.

i went to the clinic to get FREE vaccinations which is provided for anyone, no matter what your income level, you just needed to be a state resident.

Nothing is free, you focking idiot. :thumbsup:

Nothing is free, you focking idiot. :thumbsdown:

The point is lost on her.... :(

Nothing is free, you focking idiot. :doublethumbsup:

don't focking call me a focking idiot.

if you don't know the definition of free maybe you need to look it up.

i didn't pay for it, therefore it was free for me.

it could have been state funded or federally funded, the point is that it is a service open to all people and has nothing to do with medicaid, which was the issue.

don't focking call me a focking idiot.

if you don't know the definition of free maybe you need to look it up.

i didn't pay for it, therefore it was free for me.

it could have been state funded or federally funded, the point is that it is a service open to all people and has nothing to do with medicaid, which was the issue.

funded = not free