Sign in to follow this  
Law

** OFFICIAL PATS/COLTS THREAD **

YAHTZEE!!!!

Manning chokes on the CACK again :pointstosky:

Don't be surprised if the Patriots fake the run and go deep to Moss.

With the 2 minute warning coming, it doesn't matter if they run.

i really hope that happens

Regardless of the outcome, anyone watching the game has to realize either the Pats aren't the greatest team ever or that the Pats and Colts are tied for the greatest team ever.

2 evenly matched teams and I can't wait for the rematch.

Regardless of the outcome, anyone watching the game has to realize either the Pats aren't the greatest team ever or that the Pats and Colts are tied for the greatest team ever.

The Colts defense really impressed me.

Harrison being out hurt the Colts for sure.

The referees were pathetic.

AFC championship will be in Foxboro not Indy.

With no time on the clock the patriots should kick a field goal :pointstosky:

Only the rematch may be in Foxborough.

OMG!!!

The Pats knelt down?

The Pats!!???!!

:shocking:

Only the rematch may be in Foxborough.

Good point. Can Randy handle the cold? He better wear his mink coat. Brady's whining at the end there was worth a chuckle.

Only the rematch WILL be in Foxborough.

Thats why I hate the Patriots and all Boston fans. Colvin spikes the ball on the colts helmet then welker talks ###### when he got the first down. Real class acts.

Anyone else see Brady's gay head-butts to the o-line? He tried to kiss every lineman on the lips and kept getting denied by their face masks. That's why he was so frustrated at the end! Those were the gayest head butts ever given out. Gay-butts, if you will.

Record setting penalty yards against the Patriots and they STILL WIN! :shocking:

Where are ALL of the "Pats" fans that existed as little as two hours ago?

:unsure:

I was watching a football game.

:headbanger:

Good point. Can Randy handle the cold? He better wear his mink coat. Brady's whining at the end there was worth a chuckle.

You right. His numbers were bad playing in the NFC North. :shocking:

Indy will see the Patriots again, but next time with Harrison, Ugoh, etc. No worries :shocking:

Yeah, they will... in Foxboro... in the snow... :headbanger:

Helluva game. Pats just won that one.

They aren't as good as hyped though. It was a lack of competition. The AFC title game will be a good one with both sides fully healthy and I actually like the Colts chances better if it's in Foxboro because they have the superior running game and defense this year. Just slow down Moss and Indy wins the game.

You right. His numbers were bad playing in the NFC North. :shocking:

For one- Vikings play in a dome

Second- check Moss's stats outside of that dome against the packers and bears in December

Thats why I hate the Patriots and all Boston fans. Colvin spikes the ball on the colts helmet then welker talks ###### when he got the first down. Real class acts.

So, what exactly did the Boston fans have to do with that?

Colvin was an absolute jerk on that play, I'll grant you that. Welker, possibly, but with all the jawing that goes back and forth between WRs and DBs during the course of a game, there's no way to know.

I really expected a 38-34ish shootout. I underestimated the Colts D. They're phenomenal. Great game to watch.

I think BB was holding back with his playbook, saving the big stuff for the playoffs. He isn't one of the best for nothing.

You right. His numbers were bad playing in the NFC North. :headbanger:

Oh, okay, you're a genius for knowing Moss played for the Vikings. :shocking: Didn't hurt he played his home games in a dome. :unsure:

I'm sure ESPN will continue the lovefest, that's a given. They'll do some excerpt with me-shawn about how Randy was watching his grandmothers cat and and it died and he was deeply affected.

I think BB was holding back with his playbook, saving the big stuff for the playoffs. He isn't one of the best for nothing.

come on guy...you know he wasn't doing that

both teams were trying to keep the other offense off the field with ball control offense

Oh, okay, you're a genius for knowing Moss played for the Vikings. :shocking: Didn't hurt he played his home games in a dome. :headbanger:

You are all idiots... I know Minn is a dome. But in the NFC North he played the Pack, and Chicago twice a year - non-dome teams. He has played in cold weather before and did well. He had 150 yards and 2TDs against that Pack one winter game.

They aren't as good as hyped though. It was a lack of competition. The AFC title game will be a good one with both sides fully healthy and I actually like the Colts chances better if it's in Foxboro because they have the superior running game and defense this year. Just slow down Moss and Indy wins the game.

Can the Colts bring their refs again so they have a chance?

This is one thing that nobody will talk about in this game.....Indy has a great run game. They just were left with only about 2 healthy WRs to run the offense which left them handcuffed.

Indy is the Pats of a couple years ago and the Pats are Indy.

2 weeks from now the '72 dolphins will be able to get together and raise a toast to once again being the only undefeated team ever

This is one thing that nobody will talk about in this game.....Indy has a great run game. They just were left with only about 2 healthy WRs to run the offense which left them handcuffed.

But a couple of years ago, the Patriots were winning and the Colts were losing.

One of those "2 healthy WR's" is a stud named Reggie Wayne. Wayne is better than any WR Brady had prior to this year.

Can the Colts bring their refs again so they have a chance?

:thumbsdown:

Now Manning finally knows what it's like to try and win a big game without 2 great WR's. let's see him with without Harrison AND Wayne.

For one- Vikings play in a dome

Second- check Moss's stats outside of that dome against the packers and bears in December

1999 at Chicago in November...12/204/0

2000 at Green bay in November...6/130/0

2001 at Green Bay in December....2/10/0

2002 at Green Bay in December....3/25/1

2003 at Chicago in December....9/93/1

2004 at Chicago in December...4/31/0

He wasn't that bad outside....3 good games, 2 bad, I'm pretty sure he was injured in the 2004 Bears game...anyway, these are all of his outside games in Nov,Dec vs Bears and Pack....while this is only a six game sample....looks like he did ok in the cold weather a few times.

I focking HATE the Pats. I have no reason to. I just do.

-I thought the officiating was horrendous. Pats overcame a lot to win this game.

-Brady/Moss = incredible.

-Manning didn't play very well.

-Addai...are you focking kidding me??? He was awesome.

FOCK!!! :thumbsdown:

You are all idiots... I know Minn is a dome. But in the NFC North he played the Pack, and Chicago twice a year - non-dome teams. He has played in cold weather before and did well. He had 150 yards and 2TDs against that Pack one winter game.

It was actually 190 and 2....but it was in October.

2000 - Week 19 @ NY Giants: 2 catches for 18 yards

2001- Week 16 @ Green Bay: 2 catches for 10 yards

2002- Week 14 @ Green Bay: 3 catches for 25 yards, 1 TD

2004- Week 13 @ Chicago: 4 catches for 31 yards

Week 19 @ Philadelphia: 3 catches for 51 yards

2005- Week 13 @ NY Jets: 2 catches for 18 yards

Since you wanted to get into statistics and all. Just some games in cold weather where he didn't perform as one would expect of Randy.

I've been here doosh. :thumbsdown:

Good game.

Thanks for posting along edjr.

You seemed to have been a lone reed, but at least you posted when down and when ahead.

:doublethumbsup:

That game was at home in the DOME......Who is the IDIOT now?

12/30/01 @GB 2REC 10 YDS

12/08/02 @GB 3REC 25 YDS TD

12/14/03 @CHI 9REC 93 YDS TD

12/05/04 @CHI 4REC 31 YDS

Notice that I have excluded the games he played with Oakland, when he played DEN and the Jets in December and also had mediocre performances.

I focking HATE the Pats. I have no reason to. I just do.

-I thought the officiating was horrendous. Pats overcame a lot to win this game.

-Brady/Moss = incredible.

-Manning didn't play very well.

-Addai...are you focking kidding me??? He was awesome.

FOCK!!! :thumbsdown:

I feared Addai a lot before this game. I thought the Patriots defense did not match up with him well, and I was right. Fortunately, it did not matter in the end.

Addai saved Manning the whole 1st half. It was driving me crazy that it seemed like NO ONE was considering covering Addai. The 1st time I saw someone shadow Addai was Bruschi when Manning threw the pick.

Addai is for real and I think he is better than Edge was with the Colts. Scary to say that.