Sign in to follow this  
urban1

Belichick and Brady

Should any Pats starters play the second half?

Theres no chance the Bills are coming back.

What do all the whiners think?

Show me the last time offensive starters were benched at the beginning of the 3rd quarter.

So the answer is no.

Besides, I think it's obvious at this point Moss is trying to break TOs 4 TD day. So I doubt they slow down in the second half.

Besides, I think it's obvious at this point Moss is trying to break TOs 4 TD day. So I doubt they slow down in the second half.

Why would you answer this... he is just trying to get a rise out of people... although I agree..

Should any Pats starters play the second half?

Theres no chance the Bills are coming back.

What do all the whiners think?

Anyone who ever said something about running up the score thinks...that you have a trouble reading.

Link to anyone saying anything about pulling starters in the 3rd quarter? Other than the defenders and blind homers who liked to take the most extreme position in trying to defend some of what went on earlier this year?

Anyone who ever said something about running up the score thinks...that you have a trouble reading.

Link to anyone saying anything about pulling starters in the 3rd quarter? Other than the defenders and blind homers who liked to take the most extreme position in trying to defend some of what went on earlier this year?

:)

lets be honest though. Moss needn't play anymore, he should be in street clothes to start the 3rd quarter. Brady can play a couple more drives.

:)

lets be honest though. Moss needn't play anymore, he should be in street clothes to start the 3rd quarter. Brady can play a couple more drives.

If nothing else you would think its time to run the ball a few more times.

I have to ask the question... are Pats fans really enjoying this, or is it as boring as the rest of us???

If I didn't have Brady and Moss I would be a little board, I admit.

I'm cheering for the Bills to score and they are just horrible.

Steelers looked terrible today, Colts looks terrible. Can anyone really beat the patriots if brady/moss stay healthy?

Steelers looked terrible today, Colts looks terrible. Can anyone really beat the patriots if brady/moss stay healthy?

I agree... i think the only team that stands a chance is the Cowboys... but even Jason Campbell make them look weak today...

Maybe the Steelers can give them a show if the "good" Ben and the "Fast" Willie decide to show up...

You can't "run up the score" in the first half...or the third quarter...or most of the fourth quarter. If it's 56-7 with three minutes to go in the game and they throw in the endzone on first and ten, then that would be considered running up the score. No one is complaining about the Pats being a scoring machine for 90% of the game. Why can't Pats fans understand that? All everybody is saying is, just do the classy thing and call off the dogs in the final minutes if the game is long over.

I agree... i think the only team that stands a chance is the Cowboys... but even Jason Campbell make them look weak today...

Maybe the Steelers can give them a show if the "good" Ben and the "Fast" Willie decide to show up...

That's assuming the Cowboys make it to the superbowl. They have a huge game coming up with Green Bay that will tell us a lot.

Does it REALLY matter?

Folks continue to dominate, even with BU QBS, and 4th string RBS, and folks complain...

What's the difference?

Just throw up 70 and get it over with!!

The Packer's last SB victory came against the Pats....

:ninja:

You can't "run up the score" in the first half...or the third quarter...or most of the fourth quarter. If it's 56-7 with three minutes to go in the game and they throw in the endzone on first and ten, then that would be considered running up the score. No one is complaining about the Pats being a scoring machine for 90% of the game. Why can't Pats fans understand that? All everybody is saying is, just do the classy thing and call off the dogs in the final minutes if the game is long over.

I completely understand why everyone thinks they have run it up and i even agree that they have run it up. I'd go so far as to say, Moss shouldn't be in the game right now. and I'm a patriots fan.

yeah great. The packers won the 1st superbowl too. :ninja:

Good call... I forgot about the Pack and would have to say that there offense is close to being a potent but their defense may be better... who knows...

Now see? I would say THAT was running it up.

Also, it won me $60 for high team with 146 points. :ninja:

SLIGHTLY different team.....

Well If the Pats do win the SB they will have got there in a very classless way. I am not a guy who says running it up is wrong. It is Pro sports. But when Tom Brady passes it every down up by that much it gets ridiculous.

No lead is safe, keep your starters in all you want, but hand the ball off, make sure the clock runs, sure if 3rd down comes up pass the ball.

I'd be scared if I were a Pats fan in the stadium right now. It will get ugly during and after the game....

...and I'm a patriots fan.

And which team were you a fan of last year?

The year before?

And the year before that?

I can see a 4th down pass in any other situation... but that one just screamed for a FG. Again, they are just trying to prove to everyone over and over that they don't need cameras and cheating to be good. It's probably not in the spirit of competition for them to take this out on the Bills, though.

Strictly from a FF owners' standpoint.. I own Brady.. in a tight battle in the total points race.. GET HIM THE FOCK OUT'VE THE GAME! Moss too. That is all.

..and yeah, they sure seem to run up the focking score. That said, Brady & Moss play like he belong in a higher league. :ninja:

Very bad display of sportsmanship for the younger crowd. You basically are telling them to embarass the opposition if they can't stop you. There are so many times in youth sports when one team is bigger, stronger, taller, better than the other team. Not running up the score is a good lesson to learn.

Quit whining ya focking pansies.

Get over it already.

It's been discussed to death, including other teams.

Heath Evans(3rd rb) for cripes sake, wth do folks want when the LAMEA$$ Bills can't even stop him!!

You guys are fockin pathetic.

Edit: Spelling

Kyle Eckle(4th RB) for 14 yds.... geeezus, wth do folks want?

Where were all the Pats fans pre-2001? :thumbsdown:

I could have sworn the number grew by the the millions? :dunno:

Quit whing ya focking pansies.

Get over it already.

It's been discussed to death, including other teams.

Heath Evans for cripes sake, wth do folks want when the LANEA$$ Bills can't even stop him!!

You guys are fockin pathetic.

Get over yourself.

They're running it up, you can't deny it.

Looks like your whining over everyone elses judgements. Get over it ya fockin pansy.

Get over yourself.

Looks like your whining over everyone elses judgements. Get over it ya fockin pansy.

I'm not the one whining, so go fock yourself ya fockin pansy!!

Bahahahaha

Eat shiat and die like the rest of the NFL teams that face the Pats!!

Loser

I completely understand why everyone thinks they have run it up and i even agree that they have run it up. I'd go so far as to say, Moss shouldn't be in the game right now. and I'm a patriots fan.

:thumbsdown:

You should petition to be the Pats fans official spokesman for this board.

I don't wish injury on anyone, but I would really like to see someone pop that faggy smile off of brady's face. There is no reason to pass another ball nor for Brady to even be in there.

AND another 4th down they go for it. Classless fockers. :thumbsdown:

This is just pathetic. Don't even try to defend them.

Get over yourself.

:thumbsdown: :dunno: :wall:

I don't wish injury on anyone, but I would really like to see someone pop that faggy smile off of brady's face. There is no reason to pass another ball nor for Brady to even be in there.

AND another 4th down they go for it. Classless fockers. :dunno:

This is just pathetic. Don't even try to defend them.

I agree that Brady shouldn't be in there. On the next play that goes towards the NE sideline I'd have a player run full speed into Belichick. :thumbsdown:

I guess every time they have a 3rd and long(not often), they should just punt on 3rd down!!

Yeah, that'd stop all the fockin WHININIG...... NOT!!!!!