Sign in to follow this  
OakHeadFootball

The Jets, Boobies and The Law

"Where people have been caught exposing themselves, they have been evicted from the stadium and often arrested," Jones told the AP. "Where other fans exhibit dangerous or illegal behaviors including harassment, they have been dealt with in similar fashion."

EVICTED??? ARRESTED??? Damn morality police at it again.

Or did the Jets front office stage this event to increase attendance?

I have to admit...a thread title with Boobies and the Law is gonna get my attention!

:rolleyes:

I have no problem with them wanting to stop the obscenities and so forth. Most people wouldn't want to hear them and the NFL, as a whole, is trying harder and harder to represent themselves as "family entertainment."

That said, New Jersey Senate President Di ck Codey said that intimidation and obscenities have no place at sports events.

What!??!

:blink:

Apparently, Codey never played the game!

Guest _my_2_cents_
I have to admit...a thread title with Boobies and the Law is gonna get my attention!

Yeah - might be the closest you ever get!

zing! :rolleyes:

(sorry man, the door was wiiiiiide open...)

:music_guitarred: It's a man's God given right to yell out "Show us your t!ts"

I can see tomorrow's headline...

Kansas City, MO - Authorities were notified of possible allegations of sexual harrassment on the popular public online fantasy football forum www.fftoday.com. Apparently, devoid of stimulation due to the lack of professional football Tuesday through Saturdays, bloggers often chant out, "Can size," to any women entering the forum (or "forearm" as insiders like to refer to it as). League officials were appalled by the behavior and threatened editors Mike MacGregor, Mike Kruger, and Matt Waldman with an unspecified legal action. The possible action has since been dropped since the M and M's went over to commissioner Goodall's house and punched him in the face in front of his wife and kids... and dog.

too bad this story didnt come out before the stadium experience poll came out..they wouldnt have....

wait yeah....they still wouldve finished in the bottom 3... :pointstosky:

:music_guitarred: It's a man's God given right to yell out "Show us your t!ts"

I can see tomorrow's headline...

Kansas City, MO - Authorities were notified of possible allegations of sexual harrassment on the popular public online fantasy football forum www.fftoday.com. Apparently, devoid of stimulation due to the lack of professional football Tuesday through Saturdays, bloggers often chant out, "Can size," to any women entering the forum (or "forearm" as insiders like to refer to it as). League officials were appalled by the behavior and threatened editors Mike MacGregor, Mike Kruger, and Matt Waldman with an unspecified legal action. The possible action has since been dropped since the M and M's went over to commissioner Goodall's house and punched him in the face in front of his wife and kids... and dog.

You have to include the words "baby arm" for legitimacy.

Some of the most dedicated sports fans you will ever see are J-E-T-S fans.. but on the whole, with their full liquor on, they can be some of the most classless, obnoxious morons one would ever want to witness at a sporting event.

Jet fans bad behavior is what basically brought about the ban on beer service after the 3rd quarter (or is it a halftime cutoff now?) at Giant Stadium.

I usually dial it down after the tailgate anyway.. but the option to get ass reamed on a $6 Budwieser should still be an option.. Oh the stuff i've seen at Jets games. This blurb doesn't surprise in the slightest. The ramp is where the smokers hang -- and apparently holler for tittays.. Whats next green & white bead strands?

:thumbsdown:

Guest _my_2_cents_

"fans subjected to taunting, and young women being encouraged to lift up their shirts..."

Sounds like pretty much every weekend in college for me. :overhead:

This is called good wholesome fun. If a woman wants to show a crowd of drunken men their t!ts, then who are they to stop them?!?!?!

Worst puritanistic horsesh!t I've ever seen. :thumbsdown:

Its sad, I was thinking of taking my 7 yr old doughter to her first football game ( one of my vendors gets me free jet tickets now and then). She is still to young to really appreciate the game, but she does like to watch it on the tube with me on sundays(even though Im a bad father and make her watch my dolphins). I guess its thier right to act like idiots. some day they will have kids they cant take to a game.

"fans subjected to taunting, and young women being encouraged to lift up their shirts..."

Sounds like pretty much every weekend in college for me. :unsure:

This is called good wholesome fun. If a woman wants to show a crowd of drunken men their t!ts, then who are they to stop them?!?!?!

Worst puritanistic horsesh!t I've ever seen. :doublethumbsup:

I guess this is another reason to raise the drinking age to 25. I mean, ACT LIKE YOU'VE BEEN THERE!!

I guess this is another reason to raise the drinking age to 25. I mean, ACT LIKE YOU'VE BEEN THERE!!

Or another reason to lower the drinking age to 18. :bench:

The week against the Redskins there were some particularly nice ones. <_<

Seriously I could live w/o out it. I'm out there to smoke at halftime, but it isn't as bad as its made out to be. People gather around the spiral and chant: T-I-T-S, ######, ######, ###### and various girls oblige. Its not like they are gang raped and forced to do so.

What's the big deal it's a boob.

Nude beaches are all over in Europe they have not problem with boobs, why do we try to hide boobs. Boobs are great, if some wh0re wants to show her boobs off let her.

Jet fans bad behavior is what basically brought about the ban on beer service after the 3rd quarter (or is it a halftime cutoff now?) at Giant Stadium.

Ummm. no it was the Giants' fans pelting the Sand Diego Chargers coaching staff and camermen with snowballs.

For those of you who are allegedly "outraged" that this issue is being made public and hopefully being addressed are stone focking idiots. It isn't a focking frat party, it's a focking football game, with families and children and so on.

If you want to see chicks expose their t!ts, go to a focking strip club after the game. Dumbasses. :banana:

For those of you who are allegedly "outraged" that this issue is being made public and hopefully being addressed are stone focking idiots. It isn't a focking frat party, it's a focking football game, with families and children and so on.

If you want to see chicks expose their t!ts, go to a focking strip club after the game. Dumbasses. :banana:

I'm not outraged its being addressed, it should be its illegal, but it isn't like its happening in the stadium seats. Its at halftime in the pedestrian exit (spirals). Its not an atmosphere for kids anyway. Its people gathering to smoke cigarettes and some mary jane.

I do admit to catching a peep now and then, but its not the reason I go to the game or out to the spirals at halftime in the first place so if they clean it up good for them. Less ###### in my way.

I'm not outraged its being addressed, it should be its illegal, but it isn't like its happening in the stadium seats. Its at halftime in the pedestrian exit (spirals). Its not an atmosphere for kids anyway. Its people gathering to smoke cigarettes and some mary jane.

I do admit to catching a peep now and then, but its not the reason I go to the game or out to the spirals at halftime in the first place so if they clean it up good for them. Less ###### in my way.

I don't care where it's happening if it's happening at the stadium. Bunch of focking neanderthals terrorizing women is unacceptable.

I don't care where it's happening if it's happening at the stadium. Bunch of focking neanderthals terrorizing women is unacceptable.

"Terrorizing" is media hype. The crowd gathering around the sprials simply yell out for ###### (sometimes by pointing to a woman) and those that want to oblige do. Sure there is a "neanderthal" quality to it, but its mostly in fun. With that said I don't disgaree with them wanting to create the family atmosphere by cleaning it up.

"Terrorizing" is media hype. The crowd gathering around the sprials simply yell out for ###### (sometimes by pointing to a woman) and those that want to oblige do. Sure there is a "neanderthal" quality to it, but its mostly in fun. With that said I don't disgaree with them wanting to create the family atmosphere by cleaning it up.

An angry mob, collectively chanting at you to expose yourself... and if you refuse, they spit on you, curse you, and throw beer at you... ISN'T terrorizing?

It's not media spin - it's reality. Dumbass.

An angry mob, collectively chanting at you to expose yourself... and if you refuse, they spit on you, curse you, and throw beer at you... ISN'T terrorizing?

How many times have you been there again? A true dumbass, speaks from ignornance. :shocking:

Seriously if a woman felt "intimidated" she could easily back away from the wall (or not even approach the wall in the first place). No one makes them show 'em, they choose to for the same cheap thrill as the guys that watch.

I've admitted that its should be stopped, but "terrorizing" is you (and the media) trying to make your point.

Have a great Thanksgiving. B)

Ya, after reading the first article... I thought of it as more of the good natured "Show us your cans" chant all in good fun. But after reading the second article (posted after I initially posted) it sounds like they are definitely crossing the line. Chants and flashing perfectly acceptable. But physical and verbal abuse not so much. But that happens at football games in other ways... I mean I guarantee that what that woman went through wasn't nearly as bad as what some guy went through that same day... who probably got his ass kicked for being a fan of an opposing team.

How many times have you been there again? A true dumbass, speaks from ignornance. :first:

Seriously if a woman felt "intimidated" she could easily back away from the wall (or not even approach the wall in the first place). No one makes them show 'em, they choose to for the same cheap thrill as the guys that watch.

I've admitted that its should be stopped, but "terrorizing" is you (and the media) trying to make your point.

Have a great Thanksgiving. :bench:

So then, making people take some other route to avoid being put in a perilous situation isn't terrorizing? Making women/families feel unsafe if only at Gate G isn't terrorizing? It isn't a mob, massing to incite people into illegal acts while smoking dope (some of them)?

Dr. Octodope - shut the fock up. A football stadium isn't the place for that kind of behavior. Bunch of focking knuckledraggers.

So then, making people take some other route to avoid being put in a perilous situation isn't terrorizing? Making women/families feel unsafe if only at Gate G isn't terrorizing? It isn't a mob, massing to incite people into illegal acts while smoking dope (some of them)?

Dr. Octodope - shut the fock up. A football stadium isn't the place for that kind of behavior. Bunch of focking knuckledraggers.

I'll go slow for you.

Its not about taking another route, the people in that situation are not traversing to get from one place to another.

Here is how it works. There are downward spirals that people line up on the walls facing the middle. Thos lined up against the walls facing everyone else in the circle (spiral) are particpating in the activity. If the woman did not want to participate she would not be there in the first place or would leave when she realized what was going on. Women line up in the spiral are waiting to be noticed and flash on their own accord.

Is there boorish behavior?, absolutely.

I have agreed that it should be stopped. Just pointing out that you are oversensationalizing and speaking where you have no actual knowledge as usual.

Speak to things you have knowledge of, like "being an ass". Go back to calling people who are in critical car accidents "draft busts" and using the Kevin Everette injury to lecture about proper tackling technique.

I win this thread. :shocking:

I'll go slow for you.

Its not about taking another route, the people in that situation are not traversing to get from one place to another.

Here is how it works. There are downward spirals that people line up on the walls facing the middle. Thos lined up against the walls facing everyone else in the circle (spiral) are particpating in the activity. If the woman did not want to participate she would not be there in the first place or would leave when she realized what was going on. Women line up in the spiral are waiting to be noticed and flash on their own accord.

I have agreed that it should be stopped. Just pointing out that you are oversensationalizing and speaking where you have no actual knowledge as usual.

Speak to things you have knowledge of, like "being an ass". Go back to calling people who are in critical car accidents "draft busts" and using the Kevin Everette injury to lecture about proper tackling technique.

I win this thread. :thumbsup:

No wait....I think Mephisto wins....let's wait and see ! :overhead:

I'll go slow for you.

Let me take it slow for you...

The interviews with those who have been there clearly paint another story. Yes, I assume that there are attention-seeking slutfaces who want to be there...

However, there are those who were there who didn't want to be subjected to it and were terrorized, spat upon, had things thrown at them, and were cursed at.

You don't win this thread. Not by a longshot.

:overhead:

Your argument is to avoid it - it's an allegedly standard event. My argument is - it shouldn't be happening. It's not a venue for such behavior whether the slutfaces want to be there or not. Women who don't comply - are terrorized by the drunken slobs who engage in such inappropriate activity.

I'll go slow for you.

I don't think you get it. The point is she should not have to leave in the first place. It is the people that are lining up that have to take there activities elsewhere. The fact that she has to leave supports Mephisto posts.

Let me take it slow for you...

The interviews with those who have been there clearly paint another story. Yes, I assume that there are attention-seeking slutfaces who want to be there...

However, there are those who were there who didn't want to be subjected to it and were terrorized, spat upon, had things thrown at them, and were cursed at.

You don't win this thread. Not by a longshot.

:thumbsup:

Your argument is to avoid it - it's an allegedly standard event. My argument is - it shouldn't be happening. It's not a venue for such behavior whether the slutfaces want to be there or not. Women who don't comply - are terrorized by the drunken slobs who engage in such inappropriate activity.

I've agreed with this.

The funny thing is that the security throws out the woman that expose themselves and no one else.

First, the mob is not "angry". Second, there is no spitting, cursing or beer pouring on women who say no, walk away or are just there to observe. No one is terrorized. Crude as it is, the girls who flash do so voluntarily and with a smile. They hang near the inner edge of the wall for just that purpose. THe women who are not interested don't bother smoking there. Before you go calling others "dumbasses", check the facts. Otherwise you come off as an idiot.

I don't think you get it. The point is she should not have to leave in the first place. It is the people that are lining up that have to take there activities elsewhere. The fact that she has to leave supports Mephisto posts.

My only argument was about the use of the word "terrorizing". Its sensational journalism and people speaking without any first hand knowledge. Everyone makes it sound like gang rape or that these women are getting their clothes ripped off. Its simply not the case. Its women that want the attention giving some silly boys what they want.

There isn't a need to line up facing the inside circle if you didn't want to be "abused" for not showing your goods (and by abused its some taunts not terror, maybe an idiot dumps beer once in a while but that's usually only if the girl "teases"). You can smoke along the outside walls facing the parking lot and surrounding area, like I do. I check out NYC and te horizon rather than fught a crowd to see a boob.

I've consistently said I have no problem with the whole activity being stopped. I do beleive it should for the family atmosphere. Usuallly there aren't kids in that area but there could be. So maybe you're not "getting it."

It's the Jets fans that are the boobs - calling Giant stadium their own is more pathetic.

I've been on those ramps dozens of times during halftime. The idiots yelling at women isn't even the worst part. The Bob Marley smoke-o-rama out there is even worse.

What's the big deal it's a boob.

Nude beaches are all over in Europe they have not problem with boobs, why do we try to hide boobs. Boobs are great, if some wh0re wants to show her boobs off let her.

Its all the Puritans fault.... :dunno:

Ummm. no it was the Giants' fans pelting the Sand Diego Chargers coaching staff and camermen with snowballs

Seems it had nothing to do specifically with Jet fans or the "snowball incident" -- but a terrible car wreck after a Giant game actually and the litigation that followed.. Sorry for the false accusation.. I personally have seen a lot more crazy shiot at Jets games versus Giant ones..but as Giants fans get younger too, the Stadium is a good bit crazier all around on Sundays.

Car Wreck After a '99 Giants Game helps usher in beer sales cutoff at Giant Stadium

My only argument was about the use of the word "terrorizing". Its sensational journalism and people speaking without any first hand knowledge. Everyone makes it sound like gang rape or that these women are getting their clothes ripped off. Its simply not the case. Its women that want the attention giving some silly boys what they want.

First, the mob is not "angry". Second, there is no spitting, cursing or beer pouring on women who say no, walk away or are just there to observe. No one is terrorized. Crude as it is, the girls who flash do so voluntarily and with a smile. They hang near the inner edge of the wall for just that purpose. THe women who are not interested don't bother smoking there. Before you go calling others "dumbasses", check the facts. Otherwise you come off as an idiot.

Okay, so the interviews I saw with those who are accosted are liars, but the people who post on this board are not. Oh, I get it now. How silly of me! :unsure:

Fock you jackasses. You are trying SO hard to minimize it - and the videos I saw were contradict what you claim.

I guess they don't verbally assault people. Spitting and throwing beer is assault. Would guys "feel better" if I used assaulted instead of terrorized? :headbanger:

Okay, so the interviews I saw with those who are accosted are liars, but the people who post on this board are not. Oh, I get it now. How silly of me! :unsure:

Fock you jackasses. You are trying SO hard to minimize it - and the videos I saw were contradict what you claim.

I guess they don't verbally assault people. Spitting and throwing beer is assault. Would guys "feel better" if I used assaulted instead of terrorized? :headbanger:

This is the only guy making any sense here. I lived in NY for 38 years, and Jets games are filled with drunken dirtbags. I have nothing against t1ts, but at a game is not the place for it, and anyone with any kids would realize this. How'd you like it if guys whipped out their c0cks?