Sign in to follow this  
singman2

Looking for Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

What's funny is you had to quit my league cause the $50 buy in was too much :lol:

That wasn't the reason. I was in enough leagues already. I played in 3 $100 leagues and 2 $50 leagues this year. Did I hurt your feelings? :unsure:

Sing -- post on how the economy totally sucks ass - he will be there at light speed ! :overhead:

What is the word, if i won, forget about the money (how much?)

If I lost, where do i send it?

What was the bet?

:overhead:

What was the bet?

:dunno:

:overhead:

What was the bet?

:unsure:

"Lets call it a gentleman's friendly $50 wager. My team outscores your team. No wins or losses just pure points. What says you dirty fingers?"

You are saying total points for the season

What a sucker bet, hells yeah I am taking that....$50.....you are damb skippy son

RLLD - 1553.2

Singman - 1968.9

Send me an email at ssteve44202002@yahoo.com and I will send you my address or you can paypal at the above email addy.

:wub: I appreiciate it.

Within minutes, that inbox will be completely full of emailed pictures of c0cks.

Within minutes, that inbox will be completely full of emailed pictures of c0cks.

and you're....jealous? :bandana:

Ray was talking the shiet preseason, no doubt about that. It was like talking with the almighty Zeus. "When you have as much experience as me, fill your roster then worry about depth :headbanger: ". Or something along those lines.

You too can have an 0-13 record with this method :first:

You know I'm messin' with you RLLD. Hopefully your other leagues had better succes :ninja:

That wasn't the reason. I was in enough leagues already. I played in 3 $100 leagues and 2 $50 leagues this year. Did I hurt your feelings? :wall:

Didn't hurt my feelings at all, I and everyone else in the league thought it was comical that you said you could not afford my league anymore when you quit, but you bragged about how it was your cheapest league, that is all.

Still waiting to hear from Ray....................

That reply of his was funny:

What was the bet?

He is implying that if he won then he did'nt expect any money. :thumbsdown:

Keep bumping this post till he either pays you or quits posting on here. His posts are repetitive and annoying so i am hoping he chooses the latter option.

look at the bright side, mighty thor will prob suck your c0ck for nothing. :dunno:

That dude stiffed me when I paid his cover two league dues like three years ago. That was only like forty bucks. Don't hold your breath. :thumbsdown:

That dude stiffed me when I paid his cover two league dues like three years ago. That was only like forty bucks. Don't hold your breath. :thumbsdown:

who stiffed you? mightythor?

RLLD.

Now this is a pretty big accuation here, something that would put him in the category of MDC and Yoda.

do we have any proof of this ethical lapse on RLLD?

he might have taken your $50 and bought countrywide stock with it at $8. but dont worry... in a few months he's going to give you double

:dunno: Sentorated..... :first:

That dude stiffed me when I paid his cover two league dues like three years ago. That was only like forty bucks. Don't hold your breath. :dunno:

Hey RLLD, did you MDC this guy? :wave: