Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Fock you Palmer !

Seriously FOCK YOU !

Totally ignored a wide open TJ HOush the entire 4th qaurter to have total tunnel radar lock on 85 !

Fock you Carson eat ###### !

Seriously FOCK YOU !

Totally ignored a wide open TJ HOush the entire 4th qaurter to have total tunnel radar lock on 85 !

Fock you Carson eat ###### !

And it cost them the game.

It's like Palmer had a kink in his neck the entire game that prevented him from looking at the right side of the field. He looked left 99% of the game.

Yeah, it was Palmer's fault that HOT DOG 85 dropped the ball......what a moron he is.

Why cry the whole game for the ball if you can't catch it when it counts.

I wouldn't have him on my team.

it seems to me that palmer spreads the ball in the first half every game then almost exclusively looks at Chad in the 2nd. gotta wonder if thats palmer or the coaching staff's fault.

just pissed that Housh was open the entire game and he looked the whole second half to 85 and noone else !

It's like Palmer had a kink in his neck the entire game that prevented him from looking at the right side of the field. He looked left 99% of the game.

Spot on. Only got to watch the first half but perhaps this is why Palmer's numbers are in the toilet. He's not looking off guys and the CB/SS are keying on that.

Yeah, it was Palmer's fault that HOT DOG 85 dropped the ball......what a moron he is.

You're an idiot. If he held onto that ball it would have been an amazing catch! It was a very tough catch to make...the fact that he almost came down with it with his feet inbounds was impressive. You've obviously never played football.

I'm not defending this guy or the $HITBAG BENGALS... quite frankly the whole team makes me sick to watch but mostly its the defense who can't stop anything.... they can't get off the god damn field and its sickening (especially when you have Palmer, Chad and Hoosh)

If you wanna knock Palmers numbers go ahead... I'm not happy about them, but look at the time of possession..... Cinci had the ball for 1 minute in the 3rd quarter which is an absolute joke,,,, the team is just in shambles and there is nothing more you can say... they didn't want to be there,,,, they're out of sync.... Marvin Lewis is a joke of a coach he doesn't belong there

Thank god I get bonus points for long TD's so this HORRENDOUS game didn't totally cripple me, but it hurts when you're expecting them to carry you...

1 Td against San Fran on National TV.... :cheers: Just focking sickening :unsure:

palmer has been pretty bad the last 3 games for sure!

and the look on his face when they come in for a close up... (after he misses his wide open receivers)

i don't know what bugs me more... palmer overthrowing his receivers, or marvin lewis continually feeding

rudi johnson the ball for his lame 1-2 yard gains (or getting stuffed!), while kenny watson is fast and ready

to break loose! give rudi the ball two times and palmer has a 3rd and long...

the bengals are a mess... only houshyourmamma is playing at a high level, and his qb is not getting the ball to him

nearly as much as he should!

lewis, the defensive genius??? i don't think so...

Wow...lots of fantasy griping here, not much in the way of real football insight.

It's funny that the much maligned NFL Network broadcasters kept hitting the nail on the head all night long: this team needs to figure itself out. Run, or pass? Chad, or T.J. (or Henry)? Rudi, or Kenny/DeeDee/draft-pick?

The problem seems to be in their game plan, not Carson Palmer's abilities or execution. They were completely predictable insofar as their running back dictated the type of play being called (i.e., Rudi = power run and Watson/Dorsey = swing pass or screen). And Bryant Gumbel (I think) noted that Chad never goes deep from the slot position (only outs/curls) and Chris Henry is primarily a deep post/streak guy, and T.J. is the crosser/seam guy. The offense is totally pigeon-holed, and even mediocre or above-average defenses like the Niners' can "cheat" based on those assumptions.

It sucks for everyone who got burned by Bengals this year, fantasy-wise. But more significantly, it sucks for the team. This was a championship caliber offense merely two years ago, and now they're looking like the Bungles of old, losing to my poor pathetic Niners. I feel sorry for Cincy, and that's saying something for a San Fran. fan.

IMO Housh is the better receiver anyway and he certainly has more class than Ocho Stinko. If Housh and CJ are available in next year's draft no question I'll draft TJ. Well, at least this week I won't catch ###### at work for the 49ers losing.

I went against Palmer/Housh this week.

I LOVE PALMER!! :mad:

The Bungals are a joke, and always have been.

It's amazing that Lewis can come in, give them one winning season (along with a lot of mediocrity), and because it's such an improvement over what it was, the fan base becomes cocky and borderline arrogant (as a Steelers fan, I've heard plenty of it).

Hell, I remember them winning a meaningless division title in 05, and then claiming that they were the team to beat in the AFC North from now on, and that the Steelers had been "dethroned" for good.

Well look at ya now. Hell, the Browns are a better team than Cincy. THE BROWNS. And luckily the Ravens are marginally worse than Cincy, otherwise the Bungals would be moving back into their old room this season (the basement).

-Every time they lose, TJ Douche has to say that Cincy is still the better team.

-CJ has a case of the "TOs"....whines for the ball, and then drops it whenever he gets it thrown his way.

-Palmer is and always has been overrated. Only now are the media/fans catching on to it.

-Lewis has no control over the team. What a failure. A defensive coach, that was brought in to give Cincy a defense (CJ, TJ, and Palmer were already there)....and his defense is almost dead last in the league...EVERY SEASON.

-10 arrested players in the last year. That's more than their total playoff appearances in franchise history (8)

-No Super Bowls

-No playoff wins since 1990.

-One winning season from 1991-present

And yet every preseason they're hyped up as one of the better teams in the league...the team that's finally going to fix their flaws, be a great sleeper pick, and make some noise. Give me a focking break.

It's a shame that NFL Europa closed down. Send these focks over there and let them play like crap with the other has-beens and never-will-bes.

The only thing that team has ever been good for is fantasy numbers (their offense and the opposing offense). And this year they can't even do that right. Fock Palmer, and fock the Bungals.

I was glad he dropped it because I didn't want to see one of his stupid celebration dances.

I'm not defending this guy or the $HITBAG BENGALS... quite frankly the whole team makes me sick to watch but mostly its the defense who can't stop anything.... they can't get off the god damn field and its sickening (especially when you have Palmer, Chad and Hoosh)

If you wanna knock Palmers numbers go ahead... I'm not happy about them, but look at the time of possession..... Cinci had the ball for 1 minute in the 3rd quarter which is an absolute joke,,,, the team is just in shambles and there is nothing more you can say... they didn't want to be there,,,, they're out of sync.... Marvin Lewis is a joke of a coach he doesn't belong there

Thank god I get bonus points for long TD's so this HORRENDOUS game didn't totally cripple me, but it hurts when you're expecting them to carry you...

1 Td against San Fran on National TV.... :overhead: Just focking sickening :rolleyes:

Actually it was on NFLN so not many people saw it.

IMO Housh is the better receiver anyway and he certainly has more class than Ocho Stinko. If Housh and CJ are available in next year's draft no question I'll draft TJ. Well, at least this week I won't catch ###### at work for the 49ers losing.

TJ is the receiver he is because Chad is on the other side. Anyone who doesn't see this is delusional. He is a great WR in his own right, but he wouldn't be near as productive if Chad did not commanad the coverage that he does. You saw it last night: teams put the best corner on him, and drop the safeties back in case he goes deep. Housh is a good receiver, and a good fantasy performer, but he is no Chad in real life.

IMO Housh is the better receiver anyway and he certainly has more class than Ocho Stinko.

November 2006, after losing to Baltimore:

"We're just a better team than they are. We didn't win the game and I'm sure they'll get a laugh over that," he said. "But deep down, we know we're better than Baltimore and they know it. We've got better players than they do.

"We knew know it, and they know it. They're not better than us. They beat us. We didn't win the game, but deep down they know we're better than them," Houshmandzadeh said. "We're just a better team than they are."

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/columnist/z...t-bengals_x.htm

After losing to the Patriots, 2007:

" They don't have anything we don't have other than three Super Bowls. It's sure not talent. Anyone can see that"

http://nwe.scout.com/2/575301.html

After getting jacked up Charger defender Marlon McCree, 2006:

"He [McCree] be in LA though, I'm a holla at him when he got out in LA. He better have a good reason 'cause I'm a have a good reason to whoop his ass."

"Like I said before, the guy that hit me [McCree], he's in LA a lot. Me and my homeboys who be out in LA gonna have something to say to him."

And of course, this gem, after beating the Steelers in 2005:

As he walked off Heinz Field, Houshmandzadeh asked a member of the Bengals support staff to hand him a Terrible Towel. When one was provided, he sat down in the visitors tunnel and shined his football cleats with the golden cloth. Then, he twirled the towel over his head as he walked down the runway toward the Bengals locker room.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/s_410448.html

TJ is a punk (and an idiot on top of it), and is just as "classless" as CJ. Par for the course when you're a Bungal.

Just another team packing it up early how many can we add to the list.

1. Atlanta - before the season started

2. Batlimoe - week 14

3. Cinn - week 15

Just another team packing it up early how many can we add to the list.

1. Atlanta - before the season started

2. Batlimoe - week 14

3. Cinn - week 15

I don't think Baltimore packed it in last week. They were coming off a very emotional and close game. And their two starting CBs were out....obviously you're not going to have a chance in hell to stop Manning without a healthy secondary.

If they come out today and lay an egg against Miami, then I'll write them off as having packed it in. I chalk up the Colts game to the 'Post Pats Hangover Syndrome'.