Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Bhutto Assassinated so oil prices rise?

If any of you on this bored trade oil, you should also be assassinated.

I have never seen such scared, shaky, panicky traders in my life.

Alos..Very sad she was killed. :first:

I trade natural gas, but i will tell the oil trader a couple seats over.... :first:

I have never seen such scared, shaky, panicky traders in my life.

Alos..Very sad she was killed. :first:

You're right, they shouldn't be concerned about a nuclear power that's already on the edge of civil unrest.

I don't see it as any harder to explain or make sense of than "Corporate oil companies not satisfied with record profit levels yet,prices at the pump ready to rise again.

You're right, they shouldn't be concerned about a nuclear power that's already on the edge of civil unrest.

Not to mention that she was killed by Musharraf. As soon as I seen it on the news my first thought was "oh he finally got to her." Who shoots someone and then blows themselves up? Its hard to interrogate someone who is in pieces.

Its hard to interrogate someone who is in pieces.

nice......"look at me when i am talking to you.....with both eyes....at the same time"

Not to mention that she was killed by Musharraf. As soon as I seen it on the news my first thought was "oh he finally got to her." Who shoots someone and then blows themselves up? Its hard to interrogate someone who is in pieces.

I immediately thought that about Musharraf as well. Boy I hope it isn't true, but it sure might be.

nice......"look at me when i am talking to you.....with both eyes....at the same time"

Just saying it seems too easy. Pakistani security allowed someone to get close enough to shoot her then they could not kill the gunman before he blew himself up?

Just saying it seems too easy. Pakistani security allowed someone to get close enough to shoot her then they could not kill the gunman before he blew himself up?

agreed...the interrogating someone in pieces crack was perfect.

I don't see it as any harder to explain or make sense of than "Corporate oil companies not satisfied with record profit levels yet,prices at the pump ready to rise again.

Didn't Congress pass some kind of legislation against the oil companies a while back in order to punish them for their profits?

Of course, Congress was too stupid to realize that the companies would simply raise gas prices to pay for extra legislated costs.

The assasination is bad juju. Speculation as to who the now in pieces gunman worked for is irresponsible at this point. It should also be known that Musharaff isn't the only male Muslim in Pakistan or neighboring countries that had it out for her. Hell, she was burned in effigy in Afghanistan because she didn't wear a full burkah. Plenty of crazy to go around.

But this is not good.

Why the phuck are we still over there!?!?! Im tired of trying to save these backwards azz mother phuckers. We need to leave now, and yes now would be the perfect time as it would result in the most bloodshed for them and the least for us. I dont give a damn about regional instability....we've survived worse, let them kill each other off and let Iran become the preeminent power of that region. Then we'll see if they actually do have nukes, if so, theyll either kill off a few million Jews who have been the biggest thorn in our side the entire time or they'll try to lob some our way which we will intercept and destroy. At which point we'll finally have a country to target and proceed to wipe them off the map, that or none of the above with no nukes in play and viola we're all safe. We need to keep our nose out of other peoples sh!t and let them kill themselves off Africa style, they're all the phucking same anyway.

I call shenanigans. Isn't the new season of 24 supposed to start soon? Best. Promo. Evah.

The assasination is bad juju. Speculation as to who the now in pieces gunman worked for is irresponsible at this point. It should also be known that Musharaff isn't the only male Muslim in Pakistan or neighboring countries that had it out for her. Hell, she was burned in effigy in Afghanistan because she didn't wear a full burkah. Plenty of crazy to go around.

But this is not good.

Hey, I need to get some info from you man....email me when you get a chance...

Hey, I need to get some info from you man....email me when you get a chance...

YGM :music_guitarred:

Supposedly she was killed by a sniper in a near-by building, JFK style. But still, what kind of sniper blows himself up?

Anyway, this is bad, bad, bad. Pakistan was shaky as it was, this assassination might destroy the whole foundation.

Why the phuck are we still over there!?!?! Im tired of trying to save these backwards azz mother phuckers. We need to leave now, and yes now would be the perfect time as it would result in the most bloodshed for them and the least for us. I dont give a damn about regional instability....we've survived worse, let them kill each other off and let Iran become the preeminent power of that region. Then we'll see if they actually do have nukes, if so, theyll either kill off a few million Jews who have been the biggest thorn in our side the entire time or they'll try to lob some our way which we will intercept and destroy. At which point we'll finally have a country to target and proceed to wipe them off the map, that or none of the above with no nukes in play and viola we're all safe. We need to keep our nose out of other peoples sh!t and let them kill themselves off Africa style, they're all the phucking same anyway.

Jesus where to start.This entire post made me laugh. You do understand we are talking about Pakistan not iraq? We are not "in" pakistan. The reason why we should care about the stability of Pakistan is because they in fact DO have nukes.

Jesus where to start.This entire post made me laugh. You do understand we are talking about Pakistan not iraq? We are not "in" pakistan. The reason why we should care about the stability of Pakistan is because they in fact DO have nukes.

In there, no. We just send Musharff plenty of cash to keep his dictatorship propped up...

In there, no. We just send Musharff plenty of cash to keep his dictatorship propped up...

Allthough that is true. We don't have anyone to "pull out". The only thing we could do is to stop supporting him. Which is what we should have done a long time ago. Musharff is a thug. Pure and simple. If it were not for the war on terror we would have been trying to topple his regieme just like we did with sadam. Musharff had her killed and there is nothing that can be done about it. He has already shown that pakistan is a shell democracy. He abolished the supreme court because he did not like the way things were going to turn out for him. So he made a powegrab. Then he "reinstated" the court but staffed it with members that swore an oath to him. It would not suprise me if the chief justice that he sacked is not next on the list of people to die.

Musharraf made a brief statement blaming religious extremists who his government has been fighting. “Terrorism is the biggest threat to Pakistan, I will not rest until it has been rooted out,” So not only does he have her killed but he then uses it as a political tool by saying "I will not rest" this guy is too much.

Sure, laugh it up, you're the ditz who doesnt get it. We are IN Pakistan whether you know it or not, we are sending BILLIONS of dollars to that puppet regime....like we've done to many other regimes in the past that come back to bite us in the azz with almost a 100% track record. We are IN the middle east sticking our nose in everything, military operations in Afg, Iraq, proxy wars with Iran and funding everything under the sun in Pakistan. Yes Pakistan has nukes......so? So does NOKO, so does Russia, so does China, so does Israel.....all nations with actual means to utilize such ordinance. Keeping an eye on Pak's nukes is a full scale police operation,not military, even if they fall into the wrong hands which is highly doubtful the only ones who pose a threat to us are the aforementioned with means and we are already watching them closely. If you are worried about a Mid East country vs Mid East country nuke exchange which is barely possible and even less probable then you are wasting ur time, if it does go down I believe it would be just the cleansing that phucked up region needs. Either way, its not our phucking problem.

Sure, laugh it up, you're the ditz who doesnt get it. We are IN Pakistan whether you know it or not, we are sending BILLIONS of dollars to that puppet regime....like we've done to many other regimes in the past that come back to bite us in the azz with almost a 100% track record. We are IN the middle east sticking our nose in everything, military operations in Afg, Iraq, proxy wars with Iran and funding everything under the sun in Pakistan. Yes Pakistan has nukes......so? So does NOKO, so does Russia, so does China, so does Israel.....all nations with actual means to utilize such ordinance. Keeping an eye on Pak's nukes is a full scale police operation,not military, even if they fall into the wrong hands which is highly doubtful the only ones who pose a threat to us are the aforementioned with means and we are already watching them closely. If you are worried about a Mid East country vs Mid East country nuke exchange which is barely possible and even less probable then you are wasting ur time, if it does go down I believe it would be just the cleansing that phucked up region needs. Either way, its not our phucking problem.

Im the ditz? LOL. Ok but you are a retard. If you could read you would understand from my post above that I know that we send them tons of money. That does not mean we are "in" pakistan. If that is what you consider being "in" a country we are in almost every country in the freaking world.

I bet that jealous motherfocker Popeye did it. :doublethumbsup:

Only to gain the attention of olive oil and to steal sweetpea.