Sign in to follow this  
redtodd

I will make an Anti-Patriot Statement

I love the Patriots, but I don't really care for Harrison or Seau. I have always hated Seau when he was a Charger because of his stupid fist pump after every routine tackle (Merriman now does it in SD). It bugs me now to see him do it because it will be after a play that he let a RB run over him.

Harrison is cheap and jaws too much. He hits guys on the edge of being too late (not enough for a penalty, but damn close), he gets in guys faces after every play and he holds guys down after a tackle. It annoys me that he is susceptable to 15 yard penalties because of his idiocy (as was the case with 4 minutes left the other night).

Obviously, I will always root for these guys to make plays, but I am not fans of them in particular.

:thumbsup:

There has to be things about players on every team that you don't like. For example:

- Rodney talks too much. The HGH thing was VERY disappointing. He IS a dirty player

- Seau. I hate that celebration thing as well. Totally stupid and unnecessary.

- Wilfork. Losman hit. Jacobs issue

- Ellis Hobbs. Celebrates and talks too much for a guy that is picked on by the opposing team every game

alsotheremaybemore

Ok, who stole CandyCane's login information?

Silly insults are mature. :lol:

Silly insults are mature. :thumbsdown:

Really, Mr. fanny pack-guy? They seem to be your M.O.

There has to be things about players on every team that you don't like. For example:

- Rodney talks too much. The HGH thing was VERY disappointing. He IS a dirty player

- Seau. I hate that celebration thing as well. Totally stupid and unnecessary.

- Wilfork. Losman hit. Jacobs issue

- Ellis Hobbs. Celebrates and talks too much for a guy that is picked on by the opposing team every game

Seriously. Wilfork is GREAT and we need him. I could do without the other 3.

The 2001 Patriots were perfect in every way. They really have slipped a few notches the last few years with some of the players they have brought in.

What was up with Randy Moss getting all defensive and throwing his good season back in the media's face? Listen up Randy; you packed it in early and quit on your team the past few years. You deserved all the bad attention you got and it was nobody's fault but you own, focktard. :thumbsdown:

I really try to like Teddy Bruschi. Especially with all he has gone through physically but I just can't. For pete's sake everytime he talks to the media I just want to throw up. He is so full of bullshit it is annoying. "The Patriot Way" and the "We are a family" crap has got to stop. This is not a After School Special episode you phony mofo. :shocking:

Seriously. Wilfork is GREAT and we need him. I could do without the other 3.

The 2001 Patriots were perfect in every way. They really have slipped a few notches the last few years with some of the players they have brought in.

:thumbsdown:

I'm starting to like you more and more. This is what I've been saying all year.

During their first and second Super Bowl runs, I was always impressed with the way teh team was run. It seemed they surrounded themselves with character guys and refused to let players take the front office hosatge. They made some very unpopular personel decisions (Bledsoe, Tillman) and seemed to stay on top without shelling out big bucks for low-character players.

:ninja:

During their first and second Super Bowl runs, I was always impressed with the way teh team was run. It seemed they surrounded themselves with character guys and refused to let players take the front office hosatge. They made some very unpopular personel decisions (Bledsoe, Tillman) and seemed to stay on top without shelling out big bucks for low-character players.

Who is Tillman? Are you thinking about Lawyer Milloy?

:ninja:

Who is Tillman? :lol:

Dipstick. :first:

What was up with Randy Moss getting all defensive and throwing his good season back in the media's face? Listen up Randy; you packed it in early and quit on your team the past few years. You deserved all the bad attention you got and it was nobody's fault but you own, focktard. :ninja:

I really try to like Teddy Bruschi. Especially with all he has gone through physically but I just can't. For pete's sake everytime he talks to the media I just want to throw up. He is so full of bullshit it is annoying. "The Patriot Way" and the "We are a family" crap has got to stop. This is not a After School Special episode you phony mofo. :first:

Bruschi signed without an agent for less money to stay with the Patriots family. He walks the walk.

I really try to like Teddy Bruschi. Especially with all he has gone through physically but I just can't. For pete's sake everytime he talks to the media I just want to throw up. He is so full of bullshit it is annoying. "The Patriot Way" and the "We are a family" crap has got to stop. This is not a After School Special episode you phony mofo. :first:

what's worse than that is him always trying to play the "disrespected" card. yeah, noone shows the patriots love. ESPN even invented a brand new statistic to for bruschi's return to football. "HITS" :ninja:

Who is Tillman? Are you thinking about Lawyer Milloy?

Yes. Who is Lawyer Tillman? I heard that name before.

what's worse than that is him always trying to play the "disrespected" card. yeah, noone shows the patriots love. ESPN even invented a brand new statistic to for bruschi's return to football. "HITS" :headbanger:

Actually, Bruschi is a Patriot that I do like. He seems pretty genuine. I highly doubt he spends any time with the Moss, Harrison, Merriweather-types off the field.

Actually, Bruschi is a Patriot that I do like. He seems pretty genuine. I highly doubt he spends any time with the Moss, Harrison, Merriweather-types off the field.

I think Bruschi is genuine and I dont like him. :)

He celebrates like he won the lottery when he makes a key tackle in 40-0 route. He just bugs me.

I think Bruschi is genuine and I dont like him. :)

He celebrates like he won the lottery when he makes a key tackle in 40-0 route. He just bugs me.

I just admire him for rebounding from his stroke better than Dik Clark did.

Ellis Hobbs.

is the biggest talker on NE and is annoying even to NE fans.

shut up and play Ellis.

Junior Seau.

has fit nicely for NE but still celebrates too much. you can take the guy out of San Diego, but you can't take the San Diego out of the guy. Especially incriminating is a play he made after an interception this year. He held the ball over his head and ran screaming/celebrating/showing off during his return. Stupid Ass.

Rodney Harrison

seems to be a decent guy off the field, in the community, but is a nasty, instigating, chippy, son-of-a-biatch on the field. If he plays FOR your team, you like him. If he plays AGAINST your team, you hate him. Also HGH :) and also San Diego, San Diego again.

Ellis Hobbs.

is the biggest talker on NE and is annoying even to NE fans.

shut up and play Ellis.

Lack of love for Ellis makes this Iowa State Cyclone alum sad... :)

To me (life-long Packer fan), finding players like Hobbs in the middle-rounds is indicatitve of why the Patriots organization is so great (and I hate them for it). Hobbs single-handedly saved several games for the extremely mediocre Cyclones his senior season, yet no NFL organizations were "high" on him. He's been a very solid player for NE since day one...

I liked Bruschi a lot more before his injury and his commercials and his book. Just shutup and play like you did before Teddy. TIA

I do not respect a man that leaves his pregnant girlfriend behind. For focks sake you are Tom Brady, it's called birth control. Wear a rubber for crying out loud. And you can stop it with that sly ass grin and cocky attitude anytime now. Focktard.

I do not respect a man that leaves his pregnant girlfriend behind. For focks sake you are Tom Brady, it's called birth control. Wear a rubber for crying out loud. And you can stop it with that sly ass grin and cocky attitude anytime now. Focktard.

Save your holier-than-thou crap for the religious threads in the Geek Club. :headbanger: You don't know the particulars in this case. Until you do, you may want to be careful casting stones.

Save your holier-than-thou crap for the religious threads in the Geek Club. :headbanger: You don't know the particulars in this case. Until you do, you may want to be careful casting stones.

You do realize this is called the "I will make an Anti-Patriot Statement" thread?

You do realize this is called the "I will make an Anti-Patriot Statement" thread?

I would still think that you would want to have something that is tangible, valid, and makes sense. Oh wait, I forgot about where I was :headbanger:

i guess you have to be "religious" to think creating bastards is wrong.

I wish that your parents thought that way :lol:

they did. no illegitimate bastages in my family. :headbanger:

And why the fock did Bob Kraft give Russian Prez Putin one of his SuperBowl rings. Focking trader. :headbanger:

And why the fock did Bob Kraft give Russian Prez Putin one of his SuperBowl rings. Focking trader. :thumbsdown:

pure focking evil. :thumbsdown:

And why the fock did Bob Kraft give Russian Prez Putin one of his SuperBowl rings. Focking trader. :thumbsdown:

Perhaps there's buzz that they're going to get their rings taken away as a result of their known cheating. He wanted to ship one out of the country to avoid losing it. :thumbsdown:

Perhaps there's buzz that they're going to get their rings taken away as a result of their known cheating. He wanted to ship one out of the country to avoid losing it. :thumbsdown:

:thumbsdown:

Should he have retired after she got pregnant? :thumbsdown:

maybe he shouldn't dumped his pregnant girl friend. :thumbsdown:

It doesn't bother you that we can actually say Shawn Kemp, Travis Henry, and Tom Brady in the same breath?

It doesn't bother you that we can actually say Shawn Kemp, Travis Henry, and Tom Brady in the same breath?

How many do Kemp and Henry have? :thumbsdown: