Sign in to follow this  
brian1974

***OFFICIAL JAGUARS AT STEELERS PLAYOFF GAME THREAD***

fades are stupid on a one play do or die....let alone twice

Really. I hate those play calls like that. Maybe to Moss, but no one else.

fades are stupid on a one play do or die....let alone twice

I just came on here to say that.

Not just with this game, but it seems like every team does them. (being a Packers fan, I don't see them run the fade too aften)

What is with it? It is a terrible play. The percentages of a completion has to be low, but coaches keep running it.

WHY? I don't get it, the pass has to be perfect, the catch is hard, and the WR has a hard time staying inbounds.

Just makes no sense.

Pencil in NE to the AFCCG if Pitt wins :thumbsup:

No kidding. No offense to Steeler fans b/c they obviously want their team to win, but we all KNOW Pitt has zero chance against NE.

Was really hoping to see a NE/Jax matchup.

No kidding. No offense to Steeler fans b/c they obviously want their team to win, but we all KNOW Pitt has zero chance against NE.

Was really hoping to see a NE/Jax matchup.

Same here.

Still have 6 min. but not looking good.

This is like watching ESPN trying to find stats :thumbsup: What's the focking score? :thumbsup:

This is like watching ESPN trying to find stats :thumbsup: What's the focking score? :thumbsup:

29-28 pitt.

why are you here to follow the score anyway?

29-28 pitt.

why are you here to follow the score anyway?

TV's in the other room :overhead:

In Northern MN? Liar. You people don't have rooms in Northern MN.

Fock you, it's a two room outhouse :overhead:

Pencil in NE to the AFCCG if Pitt wins :overhead:

The Steelers will give NE a better game than the Jags. The reason I feel that way is because I feel that the Pitt offense is more dangerous than the Jags and can match points better. I know NE has the home field but I just think that the Steelers will play a much better game vs them this time around. And if Tenn happens to win their game, than your statement may have more merit.

Jags have a chance...only need 18 yards to be in Scobee's range. :overhead:

The Steelers will give NE a better game than the Jags. The reason I feel that way is because I feel that the Pitt offense is more dangerous than the Jags and can match points better. I know NE has the home field but I just think that the Steelers will play a much better game vs them this time around. And if Tenn happens to win their game, than your statement may have more merit.

Pitt had Parker and a somewhat healthy O-line last time they played if I recall (not sure on that) and you saw what happened. I don't see NE fearing Poop and a dismanlted Oline this time around.

I can't believe the Jags feel apart like this.

I know, but it's not over yet. Pitt should have kicked those 2 extra points.

If he caught it - freaking challenge it.

I don't want to hear about the Jags falling apart.

This season was bad enough with horrifyingly inept officiating, but to see an important playoff game destroyed by the type of bullsh!t that was that pass interference call on the Jaguars when Hines Ward grabbed the defenders facemask and dragged him 5-yards into the endzone was downright criminal. That referee should be fired.

An atrocious, game-changing call that was patently obvious to everyone and should have been to SOMEONE on that focking field is completely unacceptable.

As the commerical says, the refs need to make up for the penelty they missed on Ward right here. Doubt they will though.

WRs do their team a massive disservice by claiming to catch a ball and forcing their team to burn a challenge. :overhead:

Pencil in NE to the AFCCG if Pitt wins :overhead:

Steelers lose games like this all the time.

Scobee FG, about 42 to win it with no time left.

Today's Top 20 Posters
Member 	 			  gocolts	  

% of today's posts	 10.06%

:overhead:

Pitt had Parker and a somewhat healthy O-line last time they played if I recall (not sure on that) and you saw what happened. I don't see NE fearing Poop and a dismanlted Oline this time around.

You could be right...But the Jags have a solid defense and Pitt has come from way back and are winning this game so far.

I wouldn't count out the Steelers. I'm no Pitt fan but I just feel that they will play a much better game this time.

They may not win the game but I think it will be closer. I could be wrong but it's just how I'm thinking at this time.

The Jags may just win this game making my opinion on that game meaningless.

still 2:00. they shouldn't need that timeout anyway. 3rd and 2. Scobee better be warming up. He missed a 46 yarder earlier.

Today's Top 20 Posters
Member 	 			  gocolts	  

% of today's posts	 10.06%

:overhead:

IndyTom 9-August 02 5496 16 1.45%

:banana: