Sign in to follow this  
t.j

***OFFICIAL AFC Championship Thread***

Anyone's game at the half.

Both teams are playing pretty lousy. LT is out, Moss is...hell I don't know what the hell he is doing, Welker can't catch.......boring game, I want fireworks in the second half!!

This is the kind of game us Charger fans were hoping for. :cry:

:cry: To be losing at the half?

Its a hell of a lot better then being down by 3 tds lol

Well, the Chargers have done better in the 2nd half than the 1st half all year long. Let's see if it continues. :cry:

Are we all in agreement that if the Chargers don't get a punt (or, *HAHAHAHA* a turnover) out of the Pats on the opening drive of the 2nd half that this game is over?

This is the kind of game us Charger fans were hoping for. :cry:

I agree you want it close, but with Moss, Chambers, Welker, Jackson, Watson, Gates, Turner, Maroney, Sproles, Faulk, Gaffney, Stallworth......come on, give us some big plays!! My team is loooooong out so I want excitement. Now if I'm a Bolts fan I'm content with the halftime score, but since I'm not (insert Redman) Time for Some....Time For Some.....Time For Some Action!!

Its a hell of a lot better then being down by 3 tds lol

I agree, most people thought that the Pats would be winning by 14 at the half.

:cry: To be losing at the half?

Losing by 5? Yep I will guarantee every one of the Chargers and all of their fans are happy to be down by only 1 offensive series.

With all their star players on offense injured? You betcha.

Are we all in agreement that if the Chargers don't get a punt (or, *HAHAHAHA* a turnover) out of the Pats on the opening drive of the 2nd half that this game is over?

a FG would only put them down by 8.

Nope.

It would seem so.

Nope.

When you let your opponent get 9 yards on 2nd & 10 and can't tackle worth a damn AND can't punch it in from the red zone...how exactly are the Chargers going to keep this competitive?

3rd & 12 here? No problem. May even put them in the red zone on this play.

ETA: Glad to be wrong...on both counts!

The game is over anyways..... where the hell have you been? San Diego and their focking useless field goals arent gonna cut it. And, you know.... the game is just over. It was over the minute it was announced. Everyone knows this.

I just shut it off, time to make better use of my plasma TV and play some NHL 08! :cry:

Losing by 5? Yep I will guarantee every one of the Chargers and all of their fans are happy to be down by only 1 offensive series.

With all their star players on offense injured? You betcha.

:cry: If I were a Chargers fan, I would be happy with a lead, not a deficit? Losing is losing, no matter the point spread.

Maybe the int will help?

This game is pathetic........bring back the Colts.

Does an interception count? :cry:

Chargers got that turnover. :cry:

This game is pathetic........bring back the Colts.

Are you trying to get me started about the Colts vs. Chargers? :cry:

Jackson.....gotta keep an eye on him for next year's draft.

I am taking a break from betting. I figured I'd take some time off for a while. HONESTLY, I haven't bet anything in months. I didn't bet on a single game.

But thanks anyway. I can still watch games without action. I never thought I'd be able to say that.

FF Geek

phillybear Jan 14th, 2008

After greyhounds opened his mouth today, I decided to go heavy on San Diego (+10.5). After all, it was his largest play of the year.

I'm wrestling with going double or nothing on Dallas. Decisions, decisions.

Hahahaaa...YOU piece of SH!T...I love catching you in LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haven't BET in a MONTH huh?????????????? What about this Bet ONLY 7 Days Ago????

You are in DEEP to the Bookies..Who are you KIDDING!!

By the Way...I'm on a Team in the 2nd Game......Who is it????????? $$$$$$$$$$$$

The Bolts are pressuring Brady....Sack!

Pick!!!!!!!

The Chargers are playing tough. :cry:

Just like any other QB in the league, when you start getting hit or rushed....2 INTs

There better either be a touchdown by the Bolts or a 100 yd interceptions return...no more friggin' field goals!

moss in the playoffs...2 catches, 28 yards...think he's starting to get a bit pissed about now?

Hell, he should all year long they chuck the ball up to him and destroy everyone. They get into the playoffs and are struggling and he's non existant!!

Pathetic. Absolutely fvcking pathetic. greyhounds trying to pretend to be a high roller pathetic.

There better either be a touchdown by the Bolts or a 100 yd interceptions return...no more friggin' field goals!

:cry:

FF Geek

phillybear Jan 14th, 2008

After greyhounds opened his mouth today, I decided to go heavy on San Diego (+10.5). After all, it was his largest play of the year.

I'm wrestling with going double or nothing on Dallas. Decisions, decisions.

Hahahaaa...YOU piece of SH!T...I love catching you in LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haven't BET in a MONTH huh?????????????? What about this Bet ONLY 7 Days Ago????

You are in DEEP to the Bookies..Who are you KIDDING!!

By the Way...I'm on a Team in the 2nd Game......Who is it????????? $$$$$$$$$$$$

Do you not understand that I post to fock with your head? I guess your tiny brain just doesn't get it.

I knew, I mean I absolutely knew, that you would respond. You can't help yourself.

I am the King Of All Fishermen!!!! Did your buddy with cancer die yet?

Honestly, I haven't bet anything in months, despite posting some plays.

A counter play on 3rd and 1?!? :cry:

That drives me nuts, running a counter in a situation like that just gives dline time to break in. Do like NE and run a FB dive, it's unstoppable.

Do you not understand that I post to fock with your head? I guess your tiny brain just doesn't get it.

I knew, I mean I absolutely knew, that you would respond. You can't help yourself.

I am the King Of All Fishermen!!!! Did your buddy with cancer die yet?

philly, would you say that greyhounds likes to lie about how much he wins?

Five points if you get the punchline right