Sign in to follow this  
patsnsox04

18-0 Put that in your pipe

and smoke it!!!!!

No stoppin this team of destiny,

Mercury Morris, better go get that Home Depot application in, Come Feb 3rd we wont be needin your services no longer.

and smoke it!!!!!

Mercury Morris, better go get that Home Depot application in, Come Feb 3rd we wont be needin your services no longer.

Go ahead and claim the title! It is the Pats this year. Count those chickens cuz they are as good as hatched.

Sorry... But today they looked very beatable... Better cross your Sam Adams and hope they play better than that on Feb 3... MB

If they win - do you promise to go away until next season?

:lol:

and smoke it!!!!!

And Pats fans wonder why there are so many haters????

Sorry... But today they looked very beatable... Better cross your Sam Adams and hope they play better than that on Feb 3... MB

Lets see weather forcast Arizona

70, sunny, gusting winds of 0 mph.

On a fast track,

With the way Burress is eating uo the GB corners i think Moss may have some say in this one

The greatest offense of all time on display in the Big one.....I got a good feeling

If they win - do you promise to go away until next season?

He may, the last time the Pats won the superbowl he didn't come back on this board until about a month ago. Pretty much a 2 or 3 year disappearing act.

and smoke it!!!!!

Pimptaddy Posted Jan 21 2008, 01:23 AM

Go ahead and claim the title! It is the Pats this year. Count those chickens cuz they are as good as hatched.

Ooops!!

Yes - 18-0 is impressive. But it all means nothing without 1 more win.

And it officially means nothing.

Mercury Morris > Laurence Maroney

Ooops!!

My new sig!! Thanks pimp!! :music_guitarred:

and smoke it!!!!!

Lets see weather forcast Arizona

70, sunny, gusting winds of 0 mph.

On a fast track,

With the way Burress is eating uo the GB corners i think Moss may have some say in this one

The greatest offense of all time on display in the Big one.....I got a good feeling

i think that good feeling was simply gas from your pregame meal.....

funny that u mentioned home depot because the giants laid the wood to your golden boy qb... :lol:

funny that u mentioned home depot because the giants laid the wood to your golden boy qb... :lol:

Look at Brady's combined 4 Super Bowl numbers, they are hardly spectacular. He was always an average low turnover QB on a very good team, and nothing more.

and smoke it!!!!!

Might oughta go visit him and see if he can give you guys some caulk to patch up all the holes in that O-line. They were the only gaps bigger than the one between Strahan's teeth.

This needs a continuous bump.

:dunno:

Not nice rubbing salt in their wounds like that, db. Most NE fans were very gracious and understanding when our colts found a dissapointing end to our seasons...

... wait... :unsure:

... oh yeah. No they weren't. :ninja:

Not nice rubbing salt in their wounds like that, db. Most NE fans were very gracious and understanding when our colts found a dissapointing end to our seasons...

... wait... :unsure:

... oh yeah. No they weren't. :ninja:

Some actually were(PatsFatBoy / Celtics Pride). Some were not (Tuna / edjr) This is directed at patnsox directly. Anytime you come to the plate that arrogant, you had better pray your predictions come true.

If not, you will see the continuous bump.

So BUMP IT!!

:dunno:

and smoke it!!!!!

Excuse me, can I get a light? :dunno:

He may, the last time the Pats won the superbowl he didn't come back on this board until about a month ago. Pretty much a 2 or 3 year disappearing act.

So where is patsnsuxs now days?

patsnsox04 Profile: "Last Seen: 4th February 2008 - 08:07 PM"

:banana:

[House Party] "Do you smell something?" [/House Party]

patsnsox04 Profile: "Last Seen: 4th February 2008 - 08:07 PM"

:overhead:

[House Party] "Do you smell something?" [/House Party]

Full Force :thumbsdown:

Yes - 18-0 is impressive. But it all means nothing without 1 more win.

I'm going to have to disagree. What they did going 18-0 was really impressive and somewhat unbeleiveable. No other team has done it in a single NFL season.

Just courious if anyone knows how many MLB or NBA teams have started a season 18-0? or went on to win 18+ game in a row at any point in a season?

I'm going to have to disagree. What they did going 18-0 was really impressive and somewhat unbeleiveable. No other team has done it in a single NFL season.

Just courious if anyone knows how many MLB or NBA teams have started a season 18-0? or went on to win 18+ game in a row at any point in a season?

2002 Oakland Athletics won 20 in a row. The Rockies won 21 of 22 late last season, not sure how many they had won prior to the loss.

In hockey the 1992-93 Pittsburgh Penguins won 17 straight games and the 1979-80 Flyers went 35 games without losing (not sure how many ties are included here).

2002 Oakland Athletics won 20 in a row. The Rockies won 21 of 22 late last season, not sure how many they had won prior to the loss.

In hockey the 1992-93 Pittsburgh Penguins won 17 straight games and the 1979-80 Flyers went 35 games without losing (not sure how many ties are included here).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the Houston Rockets got off the most wins to start a NBA season in 93-94 15-0. Some team may have had a better start since then.

If I remember correctly, the Flyers had 25 wins and 10 ties during their 35-game undefeated streak.

If I remember correctly, the Flyers had 25 wins and 10 ties during their 35-game undefeated streak.

If memory serves me, they lost in the Cup finals to the NY Islanders.

I'll bump just to keep the Patriots dingy-of-destiny afloat...