Sign in to follow this  
Eagles Green

Tony Romo

You have been making excuses, dude. The Cowboys lost to the better team that day. It's not that they beat themselves but because the played a team that caught fire at the right time, and yes, they appeared to not be prepared.

yeah--lots of "less prepared" teams post a 10 minute, 20 play drive against better ones. i suppose many "less prepared" protection schemes give up only 2 sacks to the best pass rushing team in the league. and "less prepared" ground attacks put up 150 yards constantly. oh yeah--and "less prepared" defenses give up 56 yards in the entire second half.

sorry, your post has no validity. the cowboys were outplayed down the stretch, not outcoached. this loss falls squarely on the heads of individual players who simply did not win the battles or make the plays that were expected of them.

NY was the better team in that they won the game. but let's keep things in perspective here.

yeah--lots of "less prepared" teams post a 10 minute, 20 play drive against better ones. i suppose many "less prepared" protection schemes give up only 2 sacks to the best pass rushing team in the league. and "less prepared" ground attacks put up 150 yards constantly. oh yeah--and "less prepared" defenses give up 56 yards in the entire second half.

sorry, your post has no validity. the cowboys were outplayed down the stretch, not outcoached. this loss falls squarely on the heads of individual players who simply did not win the battles or make the plays that were expected of them.

NY was the better team in that they won the game. but let's keep things in perspective here.

So it wasn't the O line's, Rb's, or defense's fault? Then whose fault was it?

Answer:  Tony Romo

So it wasn't the O line's, Rb's, or defense's fault? Then whose fault was it?

Answer:  Tony Romo

obviously it was romo. i mean, he kept mercilessly hitting his receivers in the hands.

not to mention his failure to predict that his receivers would quit on their routes.

obviously it was romo. i mean, he kept mercilessly hitting his receivers in the hands.

not to mention his failure to predict that his receivers would quit on their routes.

I guess they weren't on the same page, and I can't understand why.

They practiced a ton together in the 2 weeks before their playoff game right?

Or did Tony H0mo go to Mexico with his slut exGF? :rolleyes:

Keep making excuses for this guy. If you took your homer glasses off, you'd see the light.

you are the most worthless piece of shitt on this bored. we cant even have a civil debate with you because of the constant diarhea you post.

:pointstosky:

Civil debate? I made a dead-on-balls accurate point about Romo's lack of preperation for a playoff game, and he followed up with:

I

a

H0mo.

Sorry if the mexican comments sadden you.

Don't go to bed mad. :music_guitarred:

Well if this were true I would say Romo lost the game. Then who will he throw to next year, TO drops more balls than anyone in the league. This really is a rediculous statement.

you mean RIDICULOUS. why cant you just admit that it wasnt' ALL Romo's fault? all i'm sayin is Crayton choked. he had more than one chance to make a play that would have probably won the game for the Cowboys. oh wait, i forgot, it doesn't matter what i post your stupid asss is gonna come back with some snappy one sentence rip on me. dooshbag.

:pointstosky:

Civil debate? I made a dead-on-balls accurate point about Romo's lack of preperation for a playoff game, and he followed up with:

I

a

H0mo.

Sorry if the mexican comments sadden you.

Don't go to bed mad. :music_guitarred:

you just dont get it. thanks for continuing to be coksmoker.

you just dont get it. thanks for continuing to be coksmoker.

What I do get is that your beloved Romo came up short again, and you cryboys' fans come to his aid and blame everyone else but him.

Are you crying right now? Looking at yourself in the mirror saying, "He's my Quarterback........My Teamate." :music_guitarred:

What I do get is that your beloved Romo came up short again, and you cryboys' fans come to his aid and blame everyone else but him.

Are you crying right now? Looking at yourself in the mirror saying, "He's my Quarterback........My Teamate." :overhead:

heres what you dont get. i've admitted that Romo didn't live up to his expectations. if you weren't so busy coming up with new diarhea, and actually reading posts, you'd have seen that.

the other thing you dont get is there were other guys on that team that didnt' live up to their end of the bargain. i assume you watched the game, right? kinda hard for a QB to succeed when every other play is a hold, personal foul, or false start.

i've admitted my team took a big shitt. yet you still want to talk your mexican crap. you make these threads boring. you act like a 10 yr old.

heres what you dont get. i've admitted that Romo didn't live up to his expectations. if you weren't so busy coming up with new diarhea, and actually reading posts, you'd have seen that.

the other thing you dont get is there were other guys on that team that didnt' live up to their end of the bargain. i assume you watched the game, right? kinda hard for a QB to succeed when every other play is a hold, personal foul, or false start.

i've admitted my team took a big shitt. yet you still want to talk your mexican crap. you make these threads boring. you act like a 10 yr old.

Boring? How many times have you posted in this thread?

"You act like a 10 yr old" by a guy who goes by 49ers_suck. :overhead:

What happened, was "I _Know_You_Are_But_What_Am_I" taken?

Boring? How many times have you posted in this thread?

"You act like a 10 yr old" by a guy who goes by 49ers_suck. :overhead:

What happened, was "I _Know_You_Are_But_What_Am_I" taken?

the niners do suck though. :lol:

Mexicans. :overhead:

We just finished dinner, could you come over and scrub my plates?

Nah. I did report you for a racist post. :lol:

Nah. I did report you for a racist post. :wave:

You reported me for a racist post? Take it to FBGs

:overhead:

How sad are you?

So sad that Pimptaddy stuck up for me. :shocking:

It is not racist! It was the truth! :overhead:

You do realize it was a shot at Cowboys fans? dumbazz

So sad that Pimptaddy stuck up for me. :overhead:

That's because he's clueless, with an IQ of 70.

You do realize it was a shot at Cowboys fans? dumbazz

:Reported:

No flaming or name calling. Harassment or abuse directed towards anyone will not be tolerated. Be respectful of other posters.

No flaming or name calling. Harassment or abuse directed towards anyone will not be tolerated. Be respectful of other posters.

It's almost midnight on a Friday what are we doing on FFtoday.com :overhead:

Pot calling the kettle black! :overhead:

Pot calling the kettle black! :overhead:

Racist!!! :shocking:

I thinking if the Cowboys can make a last minute push and try to sign Johan Santana before the Mets finalize it.

I thinking if the Cowboys can make a last minute push and try to sign Johan Santana before the Mets finalize it.

:overhead:

No, he didn't live up to your expectations; most of us said he would choke before the game. He played like most of us expected.

kinda hard for a QB to succeed when takes sacks, gets called for grounding, and has no sense of clock management under 2 minutes.

No, he didn't live up to your expectations; most of us said he would choke before the game. He played like most of us expected.

kinda hard for a QB to succeed when takes sacks, gets called for grounding, and has no sense of clock management under 2 minutes.

who's us? you got a turd in your pocket?

I'd like to go on record that I was sh!tty drunk when I started this topic.

Carry on.

I'd like to go on record that I was sh!tty drunk when I started this topic.

Carry on.

You are an Eagles fan and they are always drunk. You should spend your time throwing snowballs at Santa Clause instead of insulting America's Team and our great QB.

You are an Eagles fan and they are always drunk. You should spend your time throwing snowballs at Santa Clause instead of insulting America's Team and our great QB.

When did I insult the Packers?

When did I insult the Packers?

Did you start this thread?

Did you start this thread?

Yeah, what's your focking point?

Yeah, what's your focking point?

Reported

Many people doubted he would be able to play at a high level this year. He made the pro-bowl now in both years that he has played.

Fine. He's only played in two playoff games. Last year he drove his team down to inside the 5 with around a minute left in the game. This year He had Fasano drop a pass in the endzone that it him in the hands and chest. He had Crayton drop a pass on an incredible pass after scrambling, that would have got the Cowboys from inside their own 10 to well within field goal range and maybe more. He threw a perfect pass into the endzone at the end of the game to win it and Crayton slowed up. I'd say you're all a bunch of idiots if you think Romo isn't a great QB anytime, anywhere. So two years as starter, he got the Cowboys to the playoffs both years, and both playoff games he drove them down at the end of the game with a chance to win it. It's a team sport and he did not choke. Yea, he was the holder against Seattle, the ball was slick and it slipped off his hands, crazy stuff like that happens once in a while. It doesn't make Romo any less of a player.

He's a very exciting player to watch play the game as he plays with a lot of enthusiasm and has a knack to make special plays.