Sign in to follow this  
Eagles Green

Tony Romo

11 Cowboy Pro Bowlers :thumbsup:

Silly Cowboy fans and their multiple ballots.

Actually it was 13 with Roy Williams. I like to vote for rival players figuring it will cause contract problems down the line. I know it is wrong but I will do it until they take the vote out of the stupid fan's hands.

11 Cowboy Pro Bowlers :pointstosky:

Silly Cowboy fans and their multiple ballots.

I blame the Mexicans who vote from prison.

McChoke?

Give me a call when Romo doesn't choke and actually wins a playoff game.

McNabb choked in three straight NFC title games and got tired and vomited at the Superbowl. McNabb is to chokers, what LT is to whiners. :pointstosky:

McNabb has already won more playoff games then Romo will ever win.

:pointstosky: bank on it

A, no. And putting a gay ass smiley face on your post only shows how pathetic you are at life. HTH

The biggest choke in playoff history.

Not only does H0mo bobble the hold, but watch how he picks up the ball and just freezes before running. At about 3 seconds you see him get up and do nothing but stand there. If he didn't freeze, he probably would have made it to the end zone.

But once again, Quincy....oops......Tony came up short.

:pointstosky:

Maybe they need to go 14-2 to win a playoff game.

A, no. And putting a gay ass smiley face on your post only shows how pathetic you are at life. HTH

Sad, bitter Cowboy fans. Another disappointing, early playoff exit. You can always think about the 70's and 90's.

:pointstosky: :thumbsdown: :overhead:

While I am not sure where he fits in the rankings as a QB, he has done well and hopefully will continue to improve (hope so, have him on team). He has only been a starter for a couple of years now so maybe he will get better with age.

OK Mr. Hypothetical! They are both predictions, are you saying you can only predict what Romo will do with the Cowboys?

no, i'm saying your hypotheticals are stupid. i mean, you wont think so, cause you'd never admit something you came up with is stupid, but trust me, STUPID!

McNabb choked in three straight NFC title games and got tired and vomited at the Superbowl. McNabb is to chokers, what LT is to whiners. :music_guitarred:

:lol:

McNabb has already won more playoff games then Romo will ever win.

:pointstosky: bank on it

maybe you're right, but i doubt it. mcknees fatasss cant run anymore, and when he tries, he gets hurt, so i'm thinkin he wont be addin to his playoff win total. but dammmmit, if the eagles woulda made the playoffs they'd be in SB fo sho! :lol:

mcknees fatasss cant run anymore, and when he tries, he gets hurt,

2007 season totals- Rushing

Donovan McNabb 50 carries 236 yards

Tony Romo 31 carries 129 yards

:pointstosky:

Oh. And this was in a year when he wasn't even 100%. I don't want to tell you how to debate, but you may want to go at this whole McNabb vs. Romo-thing from a perspective other than who's the better runner. MmmK?

Not only does H0mo bobble the hold, but watch how he picks up the ball and just freezes before running. At about 3 seconds you see him get up and do nothing but stand there. If he didn't freeze, he probably would have made it to the end zone.

:thumbsup:

This is what I noticed. It is 4th down and Romo tucks in the ball while being tackled rather than reaching for the first down. To me this shows his awareness on the field is poor. The whole situation seem to have to much information for Romo to process. At this point a fumble would have been better than tucking the ball. Does anyone doubt that John Elway would have scored the TD here.

no, i'm saying your hypotheticals are stupid. i mean, you wont think so, cause you'd never admit something you came up with is stupid, but trust me, STUPID!

:thumbsdown:

You sound just like David Puddy on Seinfeld.

And your hypotheticals aren't stupid?

While I am not sure where he fits in the rankings as a QB, he has done well and hopefully will continue to improve (hope so, have him on team). He has only been a starter for a couple of years now so maybe he will get better with age.

This is the only sane objective post in the entire thread.

have no idea how old you are, but you do not seem to have been watching football long. this play isn't even the worst playoff gaffe in cowboys history. SB xiii, trailing 21-14 to the steelers - staubach hit jackie smith right between the numbers in the endzone w/not a steeler in sight. needless to say, the ball bounced right off his chest and onto the ground.

those of us watching remember verne lundquist's infamous call:

"It's 3rd down and 3, Dallas at the Pittsburgh 10...Roger back to throw, has a man open in the end zone...caught! Touchdown...DROPPED! Dropped in the end zone, Jackie Smith all by himself. Aw, bless his heart, he's got to be the sickest man in America."

A, yes. Romo's 27 years old. He's just entering his prime.

Dallas was supposedly the best team in the NFC this season and he still couldn't win a playoff game.

have no idea how old you are, but you do not seem to have been watching football long. this play isn't even the worst playoff gaffe in cowboys history. SB xiii, trailing 21-14 to the steelers - staubach hit jackie smith right between the numbers in the endzone w/not a steeler in sight. needless to say, the ball bounced right off his chest and onto the ground.

"It's 3rd down and 3, Dallas at the Pittsburgh 10...Roger back to throw, has a man open in the end zone...caught! Touchdown...DROPPED! Dropped in the end zone, Jackie Smith all by himself. Aw, bless his heart, he's got to be the sickest man in America."

:shocking:

Correct. One of the most blatent dropped passed ever.

I'll agree with you, that drop was bad.

But this is a Tony H0mo sux thread, stay on task.

:dunno:

:doublethumbsup:

In all fairness to Romo I remember thinking that even if Dallas makes the FG Seattle would come right back and score a game winning FG as time expires. The Dallas defense was that bad.

In all fairness to Romo I remember thinking that even if Dallas makes the FG Seattle would come right back and score a game winning FG as time expires. The Dallas defense was that bad.

idk, dallas ranked 13th in team defense compared to seattle at 19 last year. and they did only give up 21 points or so on the road in that playoff game. the seahawks were held to less than 100 yards rusning w/alexander only getting 69. but i do think the seahawks would of had a pretty good shot of getting in position to win it back - 1:14 was a lot of time to only have to travel 50 yards or so, and brown has a huge leg.

idk, dallas ranked 13th in team defense compared to seattle at 19 last year. and they did only give up 21 points or so on the road in that playoff game. the seahawks were held to less than 100 yards rusning w/alexander only getting 69. but i do think the seahawks would of had a pretty good shot of getting in position to win it back - 1:14 was a lot of time to only have to travel 50 yards or so, and brown has a huge leg.

If you remember Dallas' Defense fell apart at the end of 2006 and it was the passing D that was exposed.

i have to hand it to cowboy fans...NO wins for romo and they STILL defend him to the end....

i thought bears fans were goofy..but in their defense..at least grossman actually won 2 playoff games....

Good post!

Check my sig too b!tches!!!!! :lol:

I don't think anyone is disputing his fantasy stats, and regular season numbers.

If you havn't been paying attention, most talk is about what he does in the clutch situations. :banana:

I don't think anyone is disputing his fantasy stats, and regular season numbers.

If you havn't been paying attention, most talk is about what he does in the clutch situations. :lol:

Fine. He's only played in two playoff games. Last year he drove his team down to inside the 5 with around a minute left in the game. This year He had Fasano drop a pass in the endzone that it him in the hands and chest. He had Crayton drop a pass on an incredible pass after scrambling, that would have got the Cowboys from inside their own 10 to well within field goal range and maybe more. He threw a perfect pass into the endzone at the end of the game to win it and Crayton slowed up. I'd say you're all a bunch of idiots if you think Romo isn't a great QB anytime, anywhere. So two years as starter, he got the Cowboys to the playoffs both years, and both playoff games he drove them down at the end of the game with a chance to win it. It's a team sport and he did not choke. Yea, he was the holder against Seattle, the ball was slick and it slipped off his hands, crazy stuff like that happens once in a while. It doesn't make Romo any less of a player.

i have to hand it to cowboy fans...NO wins for romo and they STILL defend him to the end....

i thought bears fans were goofy..but in their defense..at least grossman actually won 2 playoff games....

see, it's crap like this from doosh's like you and phurfuuurr that make no sense. Romo will be back, and better next season. and if not then maybe start lookin elsewhere.

the bears won inspite of rex. their defense got them to the SB. when the Cowboys win it's because of Romo.

bottomline, Romo is on the cusp of being a great NFL QB. he might never be that, but he's got a pretty good shot. grossman is the suck. when has grossman shown any consistency? bad comparison.

Fine. He's only played in two playoff games. Last year he drove his team down to inside the 5 with around a minute left in the game. This year He had Fasano drop a pass in the endzone that it him in the hands and chest. He had Crayton drop a pass on an incredible pass after scrambling, that would have got the Cowboys from inside their own 10 to well within field goal range and maybe more. He threw a perfect pass into the endzone at the end of the game to win it and Crayton slowed up. I'd say you're all a bunch of idiots if you think Romo isn't a great QB anytime, anywhere. So two years as starter, he got the Cowboys to the playoffs both years, and both playoff games he drove them down at the end of the game with a chance to win it. It's a team sport and he did not choke. Yea, he was the holder against Seattle, the ball was slick and it slipped off his hands, crazy stuff like that happens once in a while. It doesn't make Romo any less of a player.

well said.

see, it's crap like this from doosh's like you and phurfuuurr that make no sense. Romo will be back, and better next season. and if not then maybe start lookin elsewhere.

the bears won inspite of rex. their defense got them to the SB. when the Cowboys win it's because of Romo.

bottomline, Romo is on the cusp of being a great NFL QB. he might never be that, but he's got a pretty good shot. grossman is the suck. when has grossman shown any consistency? bad comparison.

um...3 years from now, romo is out of the NFL....he has 10 other pro bowl players and STILL cant win a playoff game...

thanks for the name calling..thats just your way of saying u have no real argument...

um...3 years from now, romo is out of the NFL....he has 10 other pro bowl players and STILL cant win a playoff game...

thanks for the name calling..thats just your way of saying u have no real argument...

The Colts lost to the Steelers on that wild card run a few years back. Hell, the Colts lost this year to an inferior team. Sh-t happens and sometimes a team is hot like the Giants and it is their year to get owned by the Pats in the Superbowl.

The Colts lost to the Steelers on that wild card run a few years back. Hell, the Colts lost this year to an inferior team. Sh-t happens and sometimes a team is hot like the Giants and it is their year to get owned by the Pats in the Superbowl.

and romo blew it for the colts also? :cheers:

whatever nancy. how'd you chickens do against the fudgepackers? oh yeah, they were humiliated! have fun rooting for a team thats gonna suck for the next 10 years.

have fun rooting for a team thats gonna suck for the next 10 years.

What's that like anyway?

What are we now, 12 or 13 years without a playoff win?

Dallas Lions.

What's that like anyway?

What are we now, 12 or 13 years without a playoff win?

Dallas Lions.

get back to me when the eagles win a SB. mcknee had his chance, now he's just a fat fock with a bad attitide.

Wow, just think how good he would be if he were on a good team!

And when they lose it is somebody else's fault. This guy has the best of both worlds, it is a good thing Cowboy fans don't expect much out of their team.

If you say Romo will be back you must agree he sucked at the end of the year. Otherwise what will he be back from?

If you say Romo will be back you must agree he sucked at the end of the year. Otherwise what will he be back from?

:doublethumbsup:

49ers_suck was just OWNED!

Game

Set

Match!!

:mad: