Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Did Scooter die ?

I agree with you that Belichik, Bonds, and QLaz are the scum of the earth, but I'm still not seeing their association with Moose.

He once "allegedly" said something to some chick about 20 years ago that caused "alleged" chick to stop talking to the board. Captain Ron Mexico got more leeway than MKB4 did. Oh, and he once said "Happy Thanksgiving" or "Merry Christmas".

I have never once said anything on a BORED that I didn't regret. I am perfect. Just like KSB and Philly. I've never made any mistakes.

At least he never punched a dude out in front of his kids.

I agree with you that Belichik, Bonds, and QLaz are the scum of the earth, but I'm still not seeing their association with Moose.

He falls into the Liar catergory. :rolleyes:

Do you mean because he didn't post his sources?

Liar is a pretty broad brush.

And you're ass-stretched hermaphrodite and we still talk to you, so what's the deal?

Do you mean because he didn't post his sources?

It was more than just that. I recall quite a few occasions the dude would not post a link nor put it in quotes and pretty much pretend he wrote it. When called out, he would not answer, or even lie. When called out again he would play dumb. I found it quite ridiculous. I'm sure he is a nice enough guy, but the dude is either hard-headed or a habitual liar. Plus he inundated the bored with a thread about the likes of a back-up punter and how he had a hangnail on his pinky toe and ridculous stuff like that. I don't even think he read the stuff he was cutting and pasting. It was as if he just had email alerts sent to him from every single FF news site you could google, and then just made a thread every single time he got an email. It was obnoxious, plagiarism, and he downright lied about half of it.

Can we get back to the number of ways Football_homo sucks?

For the children.

Sorry for getting off topic. I just like how she attacks people that are not here to defend their selves.

OK back to Scooter. Scooter sucks so much he is almost as sucky as these schitt stains that are piling on him in this thread.

How did I do?

It was more than just that. I recall quite a few occasions the dude would not post a link nor put it in quotes and pretty much pretend he wrote it. When called out, he would not answer, or even lie. When called out again he would play dumb. I found it quite ridiculous. I'm sure he is a nice enough guy, but the dude is either hard-headed or a habitual liar. Plus he inundated the bored with a thread about the likes of a back-up punter and how he had a hangnail on his pinky toe and ridculous stuff like that. I don't even think he read the stuff he was cutting and pasting. It was as if he just had email alerts sent to him from every single FF news site you could google, and then just made a thread every single time he got an email. It was obnoxious, plagiarism, and he downright lied about half of it.

Where is the link for your sig? Why didn't you give credit to the person you're quoting?

LIAR

He once "allegedly" said something to some chick about 20 years ago that caused "alleged" chick to stop talking to the board. Captain Ron Mexico got more leeway than MKB4 did. Oh, and he once said "Happy Thanksgiving" or "Merry Christmas".

You don't know the stories either. Sigh.

Oh. I thought maybe there was a personal incident that happened.

When Moose was posting info on this board, I never cared where it was coming from, as long as it helped me make lineup decisions. Although I totally understand about copywrite laws and plagiarism, I always considered Moose as a one-stop information machine. Although he rarely posted where he was getting information, I don't think he was trying to give the impression that he was actually in Dr. Andrews' office when this injury info was being originally dispensed.

Even if I was the biggest plagiarism and copywrite nitpicker on the planet, I think it would still be a stretch to hate a guy and call him a liar because he rarely named his sources.

Oh. I thought maybe there was a personal incident that happened.

When Moose was posting info on this board, I never cared where it was coming from, as long as it helped me make lineup decisions. Although I totally understand about copywrite laws and plagiarism, I always considered Moose as a one-stop information machine. Although he rarely posted where he was getting information, I don't think he was trying to give the impression that he was actually in Dr. Andrews' office when this injury info was being originally dispensed.

Even if I was the biggest plagiarism and copywrite nitpicker on the planet, I think it would still be a stretch to hate a guy and call him a liar because he rarely named his sources.

Shut up, you big fat liar. I hate you. :thumbsup:

Oh I'm just messing around, it is the offseason. Nobody "hates" the guy, how can you hate someone you don't even know. That was more of hyperbole than anything else. He just got on my nerves and it was obvious that the mods were telling over and over again that he can't keep doing that stuff, but he wouldn't listen. It is one thing to not quote something, link it up, or hell even lie about it every once in a while, but damn man.... all day every focking day. I found it way more annoying than beneficial, but to each their own. I wasn't really trying to call anyone out. :thumbsup:

Moose was great- I mean with him here noone ever had to go to the FGB's blog - the second it was there he posted it here.

I think maybe Mike / Mike caught grief becasue of all the cutting an pasting. Moose said he got the info from google searches and others swore it was a straight cut/paste off FBGs news blog. I don't know and didn't care. Though at times it was worthless clutter when he would post about punter / kickers / 3rd stringers and the like - still better than most of my posts though :shocking: .

MKB4 pretty much never really got into any flame wars as far as I could tell -- Sirjavalot though :thumbsup: For whatever reason Mike hated the guy.

Sirjavalot though :thumbsdown: For whatever reason Mike hated the guy.

Yep.

I say f them all. I mean how much of a loser do you have to be to get kicked off of this site?

:banana: you might get called a bad name if you hurt my feelings again

don't sing it... bring it... b!tch... :thumbsdown:

Moose was great- I mean with him here noone ever had to go to the FGB's blog - the second it was there he posted it here.

I think maybe Mike / Mike caught grief becasue of all the cutting an pasting. Moose said he got the info from google searches and others swore it was a straight cut/paste off FBGs news blog. I don't know and didn't care. Though at times it was worthless clutter when he would post about punter / kickers / 3rd stringers and the like - still better than most of my posts though :banana: .

MKB4 pretty much never really got into any flame wars as far as I could tell -- Sirjavalot though :thumbsdown: For whatever reason Mike hated the guy.

I have seen the exact statements verbatim from ESPN news to cbssportsline. It's like one source announces a story, then every football site has the exact same paragraph word for word on their own site. I believe most of the news comes from the daily press conferences of each team, then everyone posts the same shiet.

don't sing it... bring it... b!tch... :thumbsdown:

All I know is I'm going to catch your azzs on these posts. Only 100 ahead :banana:

When did you pass me biatch. Geek board crap doesn't count. It's easy to get to 19k if you just post :banana: like some of these fools:)

All I know is I'm going to catch your azzs on these posts. Only 100 ahead :banana:

When did you pass me biatch. Geek board crap doesn't count. It's easy to get to 19k if you just post :thumbsdown: like some of these fools:)

i can't tell you the last time i posted on the Geek board... so i :banana: when i passed your sorry arse...

but now that you're watching, i better pick it up...

All I know is I'm going to catch your azzs on these posts. Only 100 ahead :ninja:

When did you pass me biatch. Geek board crap doesn't count. It's easy to get to 19k if you just post :thumbsdown: like some of these fools:)

Yeah, that be cheating like a Patriot.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

I think Moose was just too lazy to post the links cause it takes a second. Who can blame him really? When you are posting 70 articles a day on multiple message boards, that extra minute it takes to copy and paste the link adds up. I also thinks he has a feed of the pressers and what not, and that becomes public knowledge once it is released I believe (but I'm not a copyright law guy)

anyways, I never saw any Mod publicly ask him for a link. I didn't see what was going on behind the scenes and I have a few theories of what actually happened that I am not going to share at this time because I do like coming here, hoping the atmosphere will change back eventually.

I think what a lot of the FFToday regulars are missing is that almost everyone at FFLW was a poster or lurker here. We all enjoyed that 'old' FFToday atmosphere and spent a lot of time here. Our complaints are legitimate and I don't think anyone can deny that trolls have taken over this board. I'd personally like to see it back to where we are at. I'll continue to post on both of these boards, as well as FBG's, Cafe, and some others and I encourage everyone to utilize as many sources as possible. In the end, I'd like to see FFtoday go back to being one of the 1st stops on my list rather than the one I go to 'when I'm bored' Until things change a bit, that's where it will be.

Hyrgeek, you are a clown. That rant was hilarious. Glad to see you back around the boards :thumbsup:

We all enjoyed that 'old' FFToday atmosphere and spent a lot of time here. Our complaints are legitimate and I don't think anyone can deny that trolls have taken over this board.

In the end, I'd like to see FFtoday go back to being one of the 1st stops on my list rather than the one I go to 'when I'm bored' Until things change a bit, that's where it will be.

It's never going to change. It's always been this way. YOU'RE the one that's changed.

So go wrap yourself in an anthrax blanket and breathe deeply. :thumbsup: :lol:

It's never going to change. It's always been this way. YOU'RE the one that's changed.

So go wrap yourself in an anthrax blanket and breathe deeply. :thumbsdown: :wave:

Ahh, my favorite. Internet ninja/jihadist. Very nice.

Philly, I know the stories and to tell you the truth, I just don't give a shizzle. I've asked the source and received all the answers I want. I'm not here to defend him or his website. I like getting info from more that one source and he provides that service faster than most. I can find the stuff an hour later on ben mallers page but it's just faster to get it from moose. He got booted for saying Happy Thanksgiving or Merry Christmas or some other stupid shite. You can tell someone to die and you get to post tomorrow. Say "Happy Thanksgiving" from the FFT staff and you're banned. Or post "I'm glad _____________ is dead" and it's ban nation.

Nice

Makes perfect sense. I had to write it to understand it.

I read somewhere that Mike wanted Moose to work for him, but Moose said no and that he was working on another site. He wanted Mike to team up with him but Mike never answered him. Mike got pissed off at him and sent him packing after the staff comment and used the plagarism excuse as a cover.

Moose had stated several times the he wanted to work with Mike but he never returned his emails.

Two sides to every story I guess.

I read somewhere that Mike wanted Moose to work for him, but Moose said no and that he was working on another site. He wanted Mike to team up with him but Mike never answered him. Mike got pissed off at him and sent him packing after the staff comment and used the plagarism excuse as a cover.

Moose had stated several times the he wanted to work with Mike but he never returned his emails.

This is what I'm trying to avoid. I don't care why MOOSE and Mike don't get along. I want to know why Scooter is a ###### and what I can do to antagonize him. The thread topic what "Did Scooter die?". Let's get back to the douche in question

sorry, but i don't see how pointing out the problems that have come into FantasyTrollsToday is pimping FFLW...

but i guess by your "logic" (or more like lack there-of), i'm also pimping TDZ, FBG, etc... right?

Problems? It's only problematic for you and that's why you stoop to insults and that's what got Scooter banned. Have great day! :thumbsdown:

This is what I'm trying to avoid. I don't care why MOOSE and Mike don't get along. I want to know why Scooter is a ###### and what I can do to antagonize him. The thread topic what "Did Scooter die?". Let's get back to the douche in question

MKB4 is a complete ######. I think he got cancer or something.

my theory is along those same lines

Moose also has said that he doesn't have a problem with Mike

I agree with Hyrgeek, this thread has taken a downturn. Somebody think of some more bad sh!t to say about foolball scrotum

So go wrap yourself in an anthrax blanket and breathe deeply. :wave: :banana:

Bravo :thumbsdown:

my theory is along those same lines

Moose also has said that he doesn't have a problem with Mike

I agree with Hyrgeek, this thread has taken a downturn. Somebody think of some more bad sh!t to say about foolball scrotum

He cheated in an album draft. :thumbsdown: