Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Did Scooter die ?

Just wondering as I have not seen anyhting from this guy or his alias ( my_2_cents ) in a while and this guiy used to post on here like 30 times a day minimum ? banned ? , bored suicide , DEAD irl , went the way of the moose ?

:doublethumbsup:

He is dead. I chewed his face off and flossed with his intestines. Dead.

He is dead. I chewed his face off and flossed with his intestines. Dead.

Boredom from lack of Lost I guess ? :doublethumbsup:

:o

Boredom from lack of Lost I guess ? :dunno:

Thursday. :doublethumbsup: :doublethumbsup:

I want to hump the monster.

they all post on FFLivewire.com...

that place is a riot....the mods ban you if you so much as disagree with anyone and the entire forum is basically people who used to post here spouting off at how much better Livewire is compared to FFToday.

I love this place, and they can GFtemselves

I like both sites equally, they both have their upsides and downsides.

The benefit of the site that scherber quoted is the mods are stricter

I hear he makes a great hot sause! I forgot who our resident chili pepper grower is though :doublethumbsup: .

I'd suspect it's a lifetime ban based on years of poor prognostication including but not limited to:

• Kevin Barlow is a steal in the second round
  • Larry Johnson isn't worth handcuffing to Priest Holmes
  • Alex Smith will lead the 49ers to the NFC West Division Title
  • Darrel Jackson will be an elite fantasy WR in San Fran
  • Randy Moss will be a huge bust for NE
  • Wes Welker wasn't worth a 2nd round pick and he'll never catch more than 40 balls
  • Cedric Benson is a steal in the late second round

:lol: :lol:

Just wondering as I have not seen anyhting from this guy or his alias ( my_2_cents ) in a while and this guiy used to post on here like 30 times a day minimum ? banned ? , bored suicide , DEAD irl , went the way of the moose ?

:dunno:

He took a very antagonistic approach in the Sean Taylor RIP thread, but I didn't think he crossed the line or said anything that outrageous in that thread. I think it was more of a "life time achievment" award when he was banned for that.

W/O giving a shout-out to another site I will say he posts alot on the site that hosts the Big Daddy League.

He took a very antagonistic approach in the Sean Taylor RIP thread, but I didn't think he crossed the line or said anything that outrageous in that thread. I think it was more of a "life time achievment" award when he was banned for that.

W/O giving a shout-out to another site I will say he posts alot on the site that hosts the Big Daddy League.

I hit "report". :dunno:

I'd suspect it's a lifetime ban based on years of poor prognostication including but not limited to:
  • Kevin Barlow is a steal in the second round
  • Larry Johnson isn't worth handcuffing to Priest Holmes
  • Alex Smith will lead the 49ers to the NFC West Division Title
  • Darrel Jackson will be an elite fantasy WR in San Fran
  • Randy Moss will be a huge bust for NE
  • Wes Welker wasn't worth a 2nd round pick and he'll never catch more than 40 balls
  • Cedric Benson is a steal in the late second round

:dunno: :dunno:

yep he was pretty adamant about all of those, especially the moss one.

that place is a riot....the mods ban you if you so much as disagree with anyone and the entire forum is basically people who used to post here spouting off at how much better Livewire is compared to FFToday.

Sounds like footballgays.

Sounds like footballgays.

Yes, just fflivewire gets like 10 posts a day and footballguys gets like 10,000.

Yes, just fflivewire gets like 10 posts a day and footballguys gets like 10,000.

But those FFLW guys are loyal as fock though ! They get so damn touchy when you point out they have like 10 days of posts on the 1st page. Some of the Mods over there are real b!tches but some are decent. The site just never really really took off and is mostly used I think as a place where leagues have there boards. AS far as FF MB's go it's really either here or FBG's .

But according to some (nudge, nudge, wink, wink), this place is FFYesterday, not FFToday. :thumbsup:

they got a point

before the Latin Pimp thing it was pretty much FFT or FBG - when the bored shut down for months everyone went to FBG's and only maybe half came back.

Scooter is a good friend of mine.

Yes, it's true.

He is a better friend of mine, dammit...I live closer :dunno:

We can only hope ;) MB

ps. That means my_2_cVnts is dead too... :dunno:

He's alot smarter then most of you fockers here (Football wise). HTH

~SUX

the mods don't ban you for just anything. In the few years I have been a predominant poster over there, I've only seen a few bannings and they deserved it. The masses may come down on you if you get out of line. However, Lukin (aka Ainsley) and krista4 are the mods, not to mention MKB4 who may lay down the law every once in a while. I just don't see where this rumor came up unless you got out of line...were you banned? Who were you?

Too compare the two sites is completely ridiculous. FFLW is like a cheers where everybody knows your name. Could they use a few more posters, sure...however, I think there is plenty of room on the internets for any message boards. FBG's, The Cafe, FFLW, footballdiehards, and FFT all have value and each it's own atmosphere although there seems to be a lot of dumbasses at FBG's. For what FFLW lacks in posters, they definitely don't lack in knowledgeable posters. Yes, scooter does post over there, but I haven't seen him in a while. If nothing else, the FFLW takes the cake because you can post good pics in "The Can" and you don't end up in petty arguments

I dont know where the idea originated that the mods are strict over there, that isnt true at all.

Big pete and the drama with the two attention whores ruined the geek bored. The latin pimp hack really screwed this place up and a lot of the really good posters left.

Banning MKB4 from here also has to be in the top ten dumbest things ever done. He was the best thing about the mange bored.

He's alot smarter then most of you fockers here (Football wise). HTH

~SUX

Yeah and Alex Smith will one day lead the NFL in passing :dunno:

Yeah and Alex Smith will one day lead the NFL in passing :dunno:

Yeah, and nobody else here is occasionally blinded by their homerism ;)

I dont know where the idea originated that the mods are strict over there, that isnt true at all.

Big pete and the drama with the two attention whores ruined the geek bored. The latin pimp hack really screwed this place up and a lot of the really good posters left.

Banning MKB4 from here also has to be in the top ten dumbest things ever done. He was the best thing about the mange bored.

There is less activity over there than here. Much less. It's a decent group of people, but decent is a faggity word. There is no substance.

I have not deleted my account over there out of sheer laziness.

Good luck in next year's 4 Board League. If it's still around.

Yeah, and nobody else here is occasionally blinded by their homerism :dunno:

not to mention, Scooter wasn't the only guy that thought Alex Smith turned the corner. When somebody lets their opinions known, it's easy to criticize in hindsight. Regardless, I'm kinda glad Scooter was banned from here and it's not because I 'miss' him

not to mention, Scooter wasn't the only guy that thought Alex Smith turned the corner. When somebody lets their opinions known, it's easy to criticize in hindsight. Regardless, I'm kinda glad Scooter was banned from here and it's not because I 'miss' him

:banana:

Awww...who in the fock are we kidding. That dumb basturd is the biggest moron to ever post on a message bored. (Besides Pimpdaddy / Kutulu) :pointstosky:

:thumbsup:

Awww...who in the fock are we kidding. That dumb basturd is the biggest moron to ever post on a message bored. (Besides Pimpdaddy / Kutulu) :rolleyes:

:lol:

:banana:

Football Scooter and Sux must be having anal sex as we speak :thumbsup: MB

ps. And discussing the win/loss potential for the 49'ers in 2008 :rolleyes:

plus, FFLW has it's very own Ban Sux emoticon... what else does a bored need??

:thumbsup:

plus, FFLW has it's very own Ban Sux emoticon... what else does a bored need??

:dunno:

Don't be all butt hurt that I beat you out by 1 vote for "new poster of the year" :doublethumbsup:

:overhead: :thumbsup: :banana: