Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

This guy is jumping out an airplane with no chute!

Balls the size of boulders.

More power to him. :pointstosky:

Maybe Over water this could be done in a glide suit over land :thumbsup: would be like jumping out of a car at 150 MPH and thats if he timed it just right on the landing.

There was this professor dude I knew a few jobs ago, and he survived something like that, practically without a scratch. His main chute and backup chute failed, and he was coming down from like 10,000 feet or something.

He came down at an angle into plowed field and basically did a long slide into home plate.

Other than some bruises and scratches, he was OK and got up and walked away.

Focking incredible.

There was this professor dude I knew a few jobs ago, and he survived something like that, practically without a scratch. His main chute and backup chute failed, and he was coming down from like 10,000 feet or something.

He came down at an angle into plowed field and basically did a long slide into home plate.

Focking incredible.

thanks GF

Focking incredible.

didn't that guy live but break every bone in his focking body pretty much ? Maybe that was a different one though

believe it or not, it has happened, but then again, the odds are not in your favor...

believe it or not, it has happened, but then again, the odds are not in your favor...

I see a splat coming in this guys future

I like that Bugs Bunny episode where he's on an elevator. It's dropping like a stone. Just before it comes crashing into the ground, Bugs just steps off safely as it crashed to the ground behind him.

Crassic. :headbanger:

a new super hero is born. move over batman and spider-man...make room for THE FLYING SQUIRREL!!!!

He is cheating using that suit.

Hey, we agree on something. :dunno:

The headline is totally misleading. I wouldn't jump out of a plane WITH a parachute, so this doesn't impress me much. It's all pure stupidity.