Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

Pac Man would love to play for Dallas

But why did you feel a need to do this in the first place?

gladstone, in his ever-comical avoidance of answering direct questions, made a lame attempt at an insult based on immigration. this is something i know a little bit about through my job.

(but wait--i shouldn't ask you questions, since you refuse to answer them.)

Here's a nice canned response to your inquiries about my personal life:

A. By answering your direct questions, I give the impression that I care what you think, which I most certainly do not.

B. We are faceless strangers on the internet, so either one of us can make up anything and pass it off as truth.

C. You're lying

D. You're a tool

And to keep this topical:

Jerry Jones thinks it will benefit his team, The Dallas Cowboys, to bring in Pacman Jones. He thinks that is the type of move that will push his talented roster towards their first playoff win 10 in years (or so).

Any lame joke I, or anybody else makes in this topic can never be funnier then that. Thread over

Here's a nice canned response to your inquiries about my personal life:

A. By answering your direct questions, I give the impression that I care what you think, which I most certainly do not.

B. We are faceless strangers on the internet, so either one of us can make up anything and pass it off as truth.

C. You're lying

D. You're a tool

Jerry Jones thinks it will benefit his team, The Dallas Cowboys, to bring in Pacman Jones. He thinks that is the type of move that will push his talented roster towards their first playoff win 10 in years (or so).

Any lame joke I, or anybody else makes in this topic can never be funnier then that. Thread over

GoJoeyGo! Jerry Jones wants this to happen I believe. He will figure out a way.

A. By answering your direct questions [regarding personal life], I give the impression that I care what you think, which I most certainly do not.

no, you refuse to answer any direct questions. in thread after thread, you make outlandish statements about football matters, while refusing to back these opinions up with any factual information. when challenged to justify your assertions, you change the subject or resort to insults. this thread is a very good example, but it is far from the only one.

C. You're lying

see, comments of this nature say a lot more about the way you think than they do about me. i'm curious--which part am i lying about? the fact that i'm a student, or the fact that i manage a bar? neither of these things are even remotely worth inventing, and the fact that you think so means that your life must be very dull indeed. in fact, more and more you remind me of dwight from "the office".

if you're ever in addison, feel free to stop by manhatten, which is located on midway just south of belt line. (for the locals, it is in the same parking lot as firefly and jaxx cafe. mention FFT and i'll buy you a beer)

D. You're a tool

if asking you to back up your wild statements with actual facts makes me a tool, then so be it. i don't really take offense when a loser insults me.

the playoffs are glorified regular-season games. when the seattle front office figures out a way to win a super bowl, then you will have a teensy bit of room to talk about team management issues. until then, it's jerry:3, seattle:0.

no, you refuse to answer any direct questions. in thread after thread, you make outlandish statements about football matters, while refusing to back these opinions up with any factual information. when challenged to justify your assertions, you change the subject or resort to insults. this thread is a very good example, but it is far from the only one.

see, comments of this nature say a lot more about the way you think than they do about me. i'm curious--which part am i lying about? the fact that i'm a student, or the fact that i manage a bar? neither of these things are even remotely worth inventing, and the fact that you think so means that your life must be very dull indeed. in fact, more and more you remind me of dwight from "the office".

if you're ever in addison, feel free to stop by manhatten, which is located on midway just south of belt line. (for the locals, it is in the same parking lot as firefly and jaxx cafe. mention FFT and i'll buy you a beer)

if asking you to back up your wild statements with actual facts makes me a tool, then so be it. i don't really take offense when a loser insults me.

the playoffs are glorified regular-season games. when the seattle front office figures out a way to win a super bowl, then you will have a teensy bit of room to talk about team management issues. until then, it's jerry:3, seattle:0.

No way I'm reading your entire post, but I did catch the last part. Typical of Cowboys fans to reach back 10 years to find any relevance for their team. Can we keep the arguments in the 21st century please?

And glorified regular-season games? Wow, I don't even have a response to that. I think I'll make it my quote and be done with this topic. For my response to any future comments directed at me, please refer to post #162

guys, why dont we try and get this back to the topic. All the Cowboy bashing, other team bashing, name calling, etc. means absolutely nothing.

guys, why dont we try and get this back to the topic. All the Cowboy bashing, other team bashing, name calling, etc. means absolutely nothing.

You haven't been paying attention to Gladstone, have you? He is a one trick pony and bashing the Cowboys is his only shtick. They could sign Tom Brady and he'd find some way to try to use that as proof that the Cowboys sucked.

:bandana:

You haven't been paying attention to Gladstone, have you? He is a one trick pony and bashing the Cowboys is his only shtick. They could sign Tom Brady and he'd find some way to try to use that as proof that the Cowboys sucked.

:mad:

no, I have been paying attention and as a lifelong Dallas fan, it is frustrating to hear all the negative comments. Here's my thoughts though, people like him who constantly bash one team without anything real to back it up just bashing them based on his opinion of the team are so out of touch with things that who cares what they have to say.

Let him talk, it does'nt mean anything, it wont cause the Cowboys to lose any games.

BTW.....great SN, 'Mr. Landry'.............. :banana: best coach we ever had.

You almost got it.....except Joey Gladstone lived in the basement of his brother in laws house....or was he just the best friend.....Uncle Jessie was the brother-in-law.....but they both lived in the basement me thinks....in San Francisco.....little weird huh... :lol:

Alright though, I think that's enough Full House talk for now... :ninja:

You're losing points, Kilroy. :thumbsdown: