Sign in to follow this  
NorthernVike

Guns. What you got?

Canada doesn't need guns. They have always depended on the US to defend their freedoms for them. :lol:

Judging by this thread, many of you "average Americans" seem to own veritable arsenals. There aren't any left for us! :lol:

Judging by this thread, many of you "average Americans" seem to own veritable arsenals. There aren't any left for us! :rolleyes:

Don't worry. I know a guy that knows a guy that can hook you up :pointstosky:

Because there's no need for them. Is hunting a necessity? How about shooting competitions or having them "for show"? What's the point in that?

Considering the potential dangers they pose, and the fact that so many accidents DO happen, why not just find a new hobby? Seriously.

Hunting is not a necessity, and I am willing to fully take the (non)risk associated from participating in it. I have had no one i know injured in shooting or hunting. I have had 2 acquaintances from highschool drown while fishing. My brother cost my parents thousands of dollars in ambulance and hospital fees downhill skiing, should we ban fishing or skiing?

People who hunt understand the risk, just like people who fish, or ski understand the risk they are taking.

I dont mind most gun restrictions as well, even though i do own enough guns to be considered a gun nut by the average person. All of my guns are specifically for hunting, and my desire for a handgun is for protection in areas where there are lots of grizzly's. In fact the 1 hunting death last year in montana was because a hunter got killed by a grizzly when his gun was undloaded and away from him while he was gutting an elk.

Also my guns are in no way for self protection, i have them so well locked up it would be impossible for me to get to them in time in case of a robbery.

Judging by this thread, many of you "average Americans" seem to own veritable arsenals. There aren't any left for us! :unsure:

I'd have never guessed you were from Canada. :blink:

I have had 2 acquaintances from highschool drown while fishing. My brother cost my parents thousands of dollars in ambulance and hospital fees downhill skiing, should we ban fishing or skiing?

:(

Judging by this thread, many of you "average Americans" seem to own veritable arsenals. There aren't any left for us! :banana:

Canada is up by the North Pole.............right? :(

Exactly - the difference between "can" and "to" is pretty huge. Stop making sense, it's not acceptable around here.

what if we substitute McGriddles for cars? zat alright?

Canada is up by the North Pole.............right? :(

Close enough that the glow from Rudolph's nose makes my bedroom look like Kramer's when Kenny Rogers' Roasters moved in across the street. :banana:

I wonder what kind of arsenal Charlton Heston had :overhead:

I bet it kickedass

:thumbsup: :doublethumbsup: :doublethumbsup:

Do you live anywhere around Bemidji?

Bout 80 miles west. But I go thru there every weekend on my way to Cass Lake during the summer.

I love the Bemidji area thou. Nothing like big pine, rolling hills and a ton of lakes :thumbsup:

Bout 80 miles west. But I go thru there every weekend on my way to Cass Lake during the summer.

I love the Bemidji area thou. Nothing like big pine, rolling hills and a ton of lakes :thumbsup:

I have a old softball buddy of mine who owns a bar within 20 minutes from Bemidji, in some small town. I can't think of the towns name.

It's really strange, the utter fascination of it all.

why do they collect guns? you can only shoot 1 at a time, why the need for more?

why do they collect guns? you can only shoot 1 at a time, why the need for more?

Do you know anything about guns? :thumbsup:

I have different shot guns for different types of hunting.

20 GA for Grouse

12 GA for ducks

I had a 10 GA for geese but I don't hunt them anymore so I traded it in for a Vexilar for icefishing

I have an older 12 GA I use when it is raining out so my good one does not get too wet.

I have a rifle for deer hunting. 270 cal

If I were to go out west and hunt elk I'd need a higher powered rifle for that.

Lots of reasons for more than one gun.

Many people have guns passed down from generations and repeat several in their collections.

also: RIP Mr. Heston

Is it any more strange than people who are fascinated with cars?

It's on that same level, for sure. Very similar reasons, I'd imagine.

Do you know anything about guns? :thumbsup:

I have different shot guns for different types of hunting.

20 GA for Grouse

12 GA for ducks

I had a 10 GA for geese but I don't hunt them anymore so I traded it in for a Vexilar for icefishing

I have an older 12 GA I use when it is raining out so my good one does not get too wet.

I have a rifle for deer hunting. 270 cal

If I were to go out west and hunt elk I'd need a higher powered rifle for that.

Lots of reasons for more than one gun.

Many people have guns passed down from generations and repeat several in their collections.

also: RIP Mr. Heston

Don't get me started on how immoral hunting is.

wow! i don't know anyone that owns a gun. that's scary. i've lived in the worst neighborhoods in the nation and never felt the need to arm myself.

Don't get me started on how immoral hunting is.

Hunting is immoral :doublethumbsup:

I suppose hunting was immoral back in the day when all anyone had to eat they killed for themselves :thumbsup:

Hunting has been a way of life not only for man but every living creature on earth since the beginning of time. HTH

wow! i don't know anyone that owns a gun. that's scary. i've lived in the worst neighborhoods in the nation and never felt the need to arm myself.

Don't you find it ironic that you don't know anyone who owns a gun and you lived in the worst neighborhoods in the nation? Everyone I know owns guns, many of them. Guess what, crime is at a minimum here :thumbsup:

Hunting is immoral :lol:

I suppose hunting was immoral back in the day when all anyone had to eat they killed for themselves :thumbsup:

Hunting has been a way of life not only for man but every living creature on earth since the beginning of time. HTH

all those people are in hell now. their ignorance is no excuse. animals don't have guns so it isn't fair, it's just murder.

all those people are in hell now. their ignorance is no excuse. animals don't have guns so it isn't fair, it's just murder.

I assume youre a vegetarian?

Fair? What does fair have to do with anything. Its called survival of the fittest.

Ever eat a hamburger? Where did that meat come from?

I suppose you think its ok to eat fish because they don't have any feelings :thumbsup:

Don't you find it ironic that you don't know anyone who owns a gun and you lived in the worst neighborhoods in the nation? Everyone I know owns guns, many of them. Guess what, crime is at a minimum here :thumbsup:

i find it ironic that someone owns a gun in a safe neighborhood.

imo, if you stay out of trouble, trouble doesn't find you.

i find it ironic that someone owns a gun in a safe neighborhood.

imo, if you stay out of trouble, trouble doesn't find you.

Which came first, the chicken or the egg :lol:

Just say'in :thumbsup:

Which came first, the chicken or the egg :lol:

Just say'in :thumbsup:

You're wasting your time Vike. Some people just don't get it.

Which came first, the chicken or the egg

Just say'in

the safe neighborhood came first. it stays safe not due to guns, but jobs. :thumbsup:

the safe neighborhood came first. it stays safe not due to guns, but jobs. :lol:

I believe you logic is flawed. In my area we had guns before we had neighborhoods. Of course your definition of a neighborhood differs from mine. I consider ten square miles my neighborhood. :thumbsup:

I'm not like you barbarians

Why did cavemen drag their wimmens by the hair?

Because if they dragged them by their feet their pvssies would fill up with sand :thumbsup:

I have a gun. Just one gun. And my gun produced 5 daughters.

Guns are rooning America!!