Sign in to follow this  
Bishop82

I had no idea...

"Spies Like Us

I was a young man when that movie came out on cable. I watched it mostly for the scene where the chick would take off her one piece snowsuit revealing herself in her bra and panties.

Getting a woody thinking about it.

Anyone getting a link would be my best friend.

:dunno:

I was a young man when that movie came out on cable. I watched it mostly for the scene where the chick would take off her one piece snowsuit revealing herself in her bra and panties.

Getting a woody thinking about it.

Anyone getting a link would be my best friend.

:dunno:

Hi new best friend

I hate life

NOW you meet the requirements. Wanna fill us in on your sensitive emotional areas so we can exploit them for a 4-page amusing thread on a boring Wednesday?

Have you been taking posting lessons from sigape? ;)

Sarcasm ---------------------------------

phillyteddybear

stupidduck

when it's acceptable to punch a man in the face in front of his wife and kids.

I made a reference to this story the other day and I couldn't remember who that was. Who was it?

You think that's creepy, wait until Chris Hansen shows up at your house after you accidentally click on a GiantsFan link.

Funny story.. once I was walking down 54th street after riding the subway over from Jersey.. I turned around and there was Chris Hanson..... I could have taken him out right there.....He was walking into the deli.... pretty good deli that makes an ok rueben....now there is a place in Tuscan that makes a pretty good rueben but not as good as mine... the key is using the right amount of kraut to blend the juices perfectly into the meat... no one understands this but me..... i could prolly make a mint off of my rueben sandwiches......need a good pickle slice though.... people think that the pickle is just a garnishment but it really is what sets the meal off....I once saw a student of mine working in a subway.... I probably could have nailed her but didn't want to risk losing my teaching gig.....if I knew her number I could ring her up and take her to Vegas with me......I would let her get me water when I was at the poker table.....thinking about going pro......Really good at poker....I once finished 3rd in a 3-6 no limit tourney at the mirage....could probably put the former student on a payroll to use as a tax break...Play poker, lay out at the pool, eat a Rueben at the Deli in the Mirage.......I can see myself doing that.

Funny story.. once I was walking down 54th street after riding the subway over from Jersey.. I turned around and there was Chris Hanson..... I could have taken him out right there.....He was walking into the deli.... pretty good deli that makes an ok rueben....now there is a place in Tuscan that makes a pretty good rueben but not as good as mine... the key is using the right amount of kraut to blend the juices perfectly into the meat... no one understands this but me..... i could prolly make a mint off of my rueben sandwiches......need a good pickle slice though.... people think that the pickle is just a garnishment but it really is what sets the meal off....I once saw a student of mine working in a subway.... I probably could have nailed her but didn't want to risk losing my teaching gig.....if I knew her number I could ring her up and take her to Vegas with me......I would let her get me water when I was at the poker table.....thinking about going pro......Really good at poker....I once finished 3rd in a 3-6 no limit tourney at the mirage....could probably put the former student on a payroll to use as a tax break...Play poker, lay out at the pool, eat a Rueben at the Deli in the Mirage.......I can see myself doing that.

Not a bad first try, but don't presume you are in the league of phillybear at doing GF. Much too coherent, I could pretty much follow it. Also you need more white space. But again, good start. :thumbsup:

Not a bad first try, but don't presume you are in the league of phillybear at doing GF. Much too coherent, I could pretty much follow it. Also you need more white space. But again, good start. :thumbsup:

It was an homage to philthybear..... Acreed that no one does it better.

It was an homage to philthybear..... Acreed that no one does it better.

his are scary. honestly. Of all the sadistic things he posts, the eerie similarity of his GFIAFP imitations are the only ones that freak me out.

his are scary. honestly. Of all the sadistic things he posts, the eerie similarity of his GFIAFP imitations are the only ones that freak me out.

All I am saying is that I have never seen Phillybear and GFIAFP in the same room at the same time.... :thumbsup:

Not bad.

Not too bad at all :thumbsup:

All I am saying is that I have never seen Phillybear and GFIAFP in the same room at the same time.... :thumbsup:

So we can safely assume Phillybear DOES NOT = Chris Hanson?