Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

2008 NFL Draft Weekend Team Thread: Seattle Seahawks

You guys are focking rediculous. I bet you were extremely pissed when Tatupu was taken as well. Jackson is a great player that played for a great program and started 51 of 52 games he played. On a team like USC which has countless 5 star recruits, thats pretty damn good. He also had 51 sacks in 3 years, he is a stud and you guys (phillybear mostly) are complaining like little girls.

Lawrence Jackson is not NFL ready, as he frequently gets over matched at the line of scrimmage. If USC was moving this stiff to DT on passing downs, it was because they needed some one the end that might actually get to the QB.

So, how did the next Tatupu work out? Oh, yeah. 2 sacks, 21 tackles. I guess based on that one year production, he should be cut, as opposed to the one year production from Carlson, who is cleary a Hall of Famer.

Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound, on this, or practically any other topic. Reread the entire thread, and then and only then will I respond to your witty bitty baby wah wah posts, you boorish simpleton.

You used to be a Seattle fan I respected. Now, it's as if you came back from a medical procedure, and a giant Indian is fluffing a pillow to put over your face to end your misery, just before tossing a sink through a window.

So, how did the next Tatupu work out? Oh, yeah. 2 sacks, 21 tackles. I guess based on that one year production, he should be cut, as opposed to the one year production from Carlson, who is cleary a Hall of Famer.

Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound, on this, or practically any other topic. Reread the entire thread, and then and only then will I respond to your witty bitty baby wah wah posts, you boorish simpleton.

You used to be a Seattle fan I respected. Now, it's as if you came back from a medical procedure, and a giant Indian is fluffing a pillow to put over your face to end your misery, just before tossing a sink through a window.

Thats funny, because I never respected you. You were always a whiny tool.

I bet you thought Mario Williams was a bust once he had a horrible rookie season? Rookie's dont normally have very good first years, which is why it is so impressive when one does. A rookie is thought to need time to develop. Carlson is special because he didnt need that time. Get it??

Oh wait, look who I'm talking to. A focking idiot, thats right. There's no way you could comprehend actual logic.

Now, it's as if you came back from a medical procedure, and a giant Indian is fluffing a pillow to put over your face to end your misery, just before tossing a sink through a window.

:wall: