Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Who was the more important player on the Shaq/Kobme lakers?

I know Kobme was young and Shaq was in his prime.

SHAQ needed Kobme to win, just like he needed Wade to win.

Kobme needed SHAQ to win, just like he needs POW Gasul to win.

Who was more important to the lakers when they won their titles?

I have no focking clue, how about you?

no contest it the was officials. you know, the guys who completely carried them past the blazers and kings and established

all time nba records for free throws in a quarter

How about neither? It's a team sport. They complemented each other very well and won titles as as result. If I had to give an edge to one or the other I would give a slight edge to Kobe, but I'd wait for the end of his career before doing so. He's probably going to end up with more titles than Shaq, and won't have done it with another HOF player as Shaq did.

How about neither? It's a team sport. They complemented each other very well and won titles as as result. If I had to give an edge to one or the other I would give a slight edge to Kobe, but I'd wait for the end of his career before doing so. He's probably going to end up with more titles than Shaq, and won't have done it with another HOF player as Shaq did.

I think I am with you here.

Shaq was good because he was a monster, christ he couldn't even shoot free throws.

Kobme is absolute freak and a joy to watch play.

if was assume Jordan was a 10 on a scale of 1 - 10. Kobe is a solid 8 and very close to a 9 right now. he still has many years to play.

I tend to agree here but in all fairness as of right now, Gasol has as almost as good a chance to be inducted in the HOF as Wade does considering all of his injuries. That is a long way from being decided.

I would venture to say that from top to bottom this years LA team minus Kobe is better than the Heat team minus Shaq.

is this really a serious question? the answer is Kobe...Shaq is overrated, always has been.

is this really a serious question? the answer is Kobe...Shaq is overrated, always has been.

:thumbsup:

considering some people would say Shaq, what the fock do you think?

Shaq : Championships w/out Kobe -- 1

Kobe : Championships w/out Shaq -- 0

:thumbsup:

Shaq was the MVP of the finals everytime the Lakers won. Those Lakers teams ran through shaq. Just ask the zen master.

I would say that Kobe and shaq were just about 50/50 in importance. They complemented each other perfectly.

:dunno:

So far......

So far......

Yea so far......Um don't you think Shaq being like 6 years older has anything to do with that.

During that time Shaq was in teh middle of his prime, Kobe was just entering it. Kobe has way more Basketball left after those year than Shaq has.

:pointstosky:

In that time

Shaq complementary players - 1

Kobe complementary players - 0

If Kobe was in Michael Jordans position, same time period, same Bulls team, him replacing Jordan, he'd have the same amount of bling maybe more. Kobe is the most capable player of "upping" his game at any given moment the sport has ever had if you ask me

In that time

Shaq complementary players - 1

Kobe complementary players - 0

If Kobe was in Michael Jordans position, same time period, same Bulls team, him replacing Jordan, he'd have the same amount of bling maybe more. Kobe is the most capable player of "upping" his game at any given moment the sport has ever had if you ask me

And you live where?

California?