Sign in to follow this  
Clash of the Titans

Tis The Season! Let's Mock People!

man it gets more like a ghost town here each offseason- i think i see tumbleweeds burning & blowing in the wind...

...alright boys..shake off the cobwebs...put your balls and chains on the backburner....toss your comic books aside..SERIOUSLY...okay i'm itching to do my 1st 12 team mock of the year...so jump in and pick what spot you would like.........i'll start by saying i will take spot 7....rules below....

Rules:

Player Scoring:

Passing TDs = 6 pts

Rushing/receiving TDs = 6 pts

1 pt per 25 yards passing

1 pt per 10 yards rushing/receiving

1 pt per reception

Kicker Scoring:

3 pts per FG 0-39

4 pts per FG 40-49

5 pts per FG 50+

1 pt per EP

Defense Scoring:

Points Allowed

0 =10 points

1-6 = 7 points

7-13 = 4 point

14-20 = 2 points

21-27=1

28+ =0

Sack = 1 point

INT/Fumble Recovery = 2 points

Safety = 2 points

TD (inc. ST) = 6 points

Roster info:

15 rounds of drafting

No trading of picks

No trading of players

Serpentine drafting.....STARTS 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 PK and 1 Def/ST

we'll start as soon as we can get 12....1st come- 1st serve...i'll get the big bossman to gives us a hall pass to the mocking station

thanks in advance!!

ohh yeah- i need SOMEONE ELSE to CREATE THE THREADS & POST THE PICKS.....DOUBLE THANKS AGAIN

love,

me :rolleyes: :banana:

1.1 Clash of the Titan's virginity.

I'll take the 3rd pick. What's the time structure usually like (i.e. time between picks, etc.)?

1.1 Clash of the Titan's virginity.

I'm pretty sure that will still be available in the 15th round.

I dont mind joining, however, i would rather see it be a bunch of regulars, so we know we can keep this rolling. I dont want it to die 4 picks in. So far we have 3 people joined that have under 300 posts, and i know, post count has nothing to do with fantasy football knowledge, however post count does have to do with how often you are going to be around to make a pick.

I will take the 10 spot.

I love to mock people.

You sir, Have a big head!!!

:banana:

I dont mind joining, however, i would rather see it be a bunch of regulars, so we know we can keep this rolling. I dont want it to die 4 picks in. So far we have 3 people joined that have under 300 posts, and i know, post count has nothing to do with fantasy football knowledge, however post count does have to do with how often you are going to be around to make a pick.

I will take the 10 spot.

If there are any long-time regulars that really want to participate I wouldn't mind giving up my spot. In my defense, though, I did participate in (and tried unsuccessfully to revive) the board NFL Mock draft. I just thought this would be more fun than mocking against the computer on FFcalculator (I'm that eager for the upcoming season).

If there are any long-time regulars that really want to participate I wouldn't mind giving up my spot. In my defense, though, I did participate in (and tried unsuccessfully to revive) the board NFL Mock draft. I just thought this would be more fun than mocking against the computer on FFcalculator (I'm that eager for the upcoming season).

No problem with anyone joining, like i said, post count does not mean fantasy football knowledge, its just if we get people who sign up that only check here once a week, this would never get off the ground.

Although it looks like it wont anyways.

No problem with anyone joining, like i said, post count does not mean fantasy football knowledge, its just if we get people who sign up that only check here once a week, this would never get off the ground.

Although it looks like it wont anyways.

Not many post counts yet, but I soon will. I just signed up and read this daily multiple times.

u know wat im gonna be in multiple times a day just for this, so im gonna constantly check back in, wats the count so far?

2. JoeBoxers43

3. worm

4. mzf5c5

5. Yippie Skippie

6. Hardball

7. Clash of the Titans

8. FeelingMN

10. MTSkiBum

2. JoeBoxers43

3. worm

4. mzf5c5

5. Yippie Skippie

6. Hardball

7. Clash of the Titans

8. FeelingMN

10. MTSkiBum

Give me the 1st....

Give me the 1st....

phillyear claimed Clashes virgin 1.1 pick.

You can have sloppy 9ths if ya hurry.

:thumbsdown:

I'll take the 11th if you still need people. I'll be able to check multiple times per day.

We can always send an email to the next guy in line so that it keeps it going

1. phillybear

2. JoeBoxers43

3. worm

4. mzf5c5

5. Yippie Skippie

6. Hardball

7. Clash of the Titans

8. FeelingMN

9. Sweetness_34

10. MTSkiBum

11. pauld1977

12. SMath3333

Draft order is set. Phillybear is on the clock.

No need to e-mail the next guy, just try to check in a few times each day. Hopefully we can cruise through a few rounds this weekend.

Post picks here and I'll create a separate thread for summary.

well in all honesty i was hoping to get some of the old crew from previous years to do this but looks like they aren't VERY interested i rearly see a lot of them post anyway....i guess my reputation preceeds me-LOL :overhead:

i don't think the phillybear is interested that is a just a running joke from some of the earliest members in making fun of me for always trying to get mocks started after the nfl draft....thanks for the responses....everyone is welcome- let's get this filled by tonite!!

:pointstosky:

well in all honesty i was hoping to get some of the old crew from previous years to do this but looks like they aren't VERY interested i rearly see a lot of them post anyway....i guess my reputation preceeds me-LOL :overhead:

i don't think the phillybear is interested that is a just a running joke from some of the earliest members in making fun of me for always trying to get mocks started after the nfl draft....thanks for the responses....everyone is welcome- let's get this filled by tonite!!

:headbanger:

2. JoeBoxers43

3. worm

4. mzf5c5

5. Yippie Skippie

6. Hardball

7. Clash of the Titans

8. FeelingMN

9. Sweetness_34

10. MTSkiBum

11. pauld1977

12. SMath3333

Yeah I thought pb's response was more tongue in cheek but others seemed to assume he was interested.

Whoever does fill the first spot, just make your pick.

Just flying now boys! Through 2 picks in roughly 24 hours....might take a little longer than we thought...HAHA :thumbsdown: