Sign in to follow this  
Savage Beast

What do GW Bush and Batman have in common?

Suspending civil rights in the name of freedom is not something to be celebrating.

Like you have lost any of your civil rights in the name of freedom you numb nuts. You ain't done crap to earn your freedom pal. :cheers:

Suspending civil rights in the name of freedom is not something to be celebrating.

For once I agree with the blithering idiot. Good thing nobody has lost their civil rights.

:thumbsup:

:cheers:

Bush is nothing like Batman. Bush is most comparable to Serriff Roscoe P. Coltrane.

Bush is nothing like Batman. Bush is most comparable to Serriff Roscoe P. Coltrane.

I think more like Sheriff Buford T. Justice.

"There's no way, no way that you came from my loins. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da mouth!"

Like you have lost any of your civil rights in the name of freedom you numb nuts. You ain't done crap to earn your freedom pal. :rolleyes:

Hahaha...ask my family about sacrifice and what it means to go without a husband and a father who is serving his country. I'm sure you know a lot about that or are you too busy posting stupid threads on stupid message boards? I'll bet the latter.

Go look in the mirror and ask what you've done to defend freedom in America. Dumb ass.

For once I agree with the blithering idiot. Good thing nobody has lost their civil rights.

:banana:

:doublethumbsup:

The Patriot Act is an oxymoron. Much like you're just a moron without the oxy. :music_guitarred:

Hahaha...ask my family about sacrifice and what it means to go without a husband and a father who is serving his country. I'm sure you know a lot about that or are you too busy posting stupid threads on stupid message boards? I'll bet the latter.

Go look in the mirror and ask what you've done to defend freedom in America. Dumb ass.

You are the dumb @ss, you have lost no civil rights since Bush has been in office. If you personally have, name one of them?

Since when did you serve your country? Did you serve them some breakfast at IHOP?

You are the dumb @ss, you have lost no civil rights since Bush has been in office. If you personally have, name one of them?

Since when did you serve your country? Did you serve them some breakfast at IHOP?

You just earned your ticket to the Lake of Fire Mr. Christian Hypocrite.

See you there! I'll bring the sunscreen. :shocking:

Another right winged nut who wants to send troops to their death but then not support them. Why do you hate America and the soldiers that sacrifice their lives to defend your freedom? You people are hypocrites and the reason why good Americans are dying everyday over on foreign soil. Do you go to the airport and spit on coffins of the dead too?

You're a loser, Savage Beast. A troop hating loser. You should be deported to a Muslim country for a while and see what it's like to have a government that spies on their people with wire taps or suspends search and seizure rights because you 'could' be a terrorist. Paranoid Karl Roves like you who use fear need to be stopped before you over throw our government like Hitler did because of his fear of Jews.

You should be deported to a Muslim country for a while and see what it's like to have a government that spies on their people with wire taps or suspends search and seizure rights because you 'could' be a terrorist.

No need to leave the gold old USA - the government does that here thanks to the President Gasman and the Patriot Act. For those curious earlier in the thread, above are just a taste of the rights we've lost recently.

You're right. I'd much rather surrender my freedom for the sake of civil rights. :rolleyes:

You're right. I'd much rather surrender my freedom for the sake of civil rights. :mad:

Terrorists are taking our freedom!!! Yeah...it's more like Bush taking away our freedom by stripping away our civil rights. You people are sheep who believe the Patriot Act is actually patriotic. Same kind of people who were sent off to slaughter in Nazi Germany.

Yeah, let's just line up to be executed so the terrorists can keep on making focking phone calls.

Yeah, let's just line up to be executed so the terrorists can keep on making focking phone calls.

:doublethumbsup:

No idea what this is supposed to mean.

:thumbsdown:

No idea what this is supposed to mean.

I'm sure you don't.

I'm sure you don't.

So you're implying it's ok for the government to spy on us in order to weed out terrorists? :thumbsdown:

So you're implying it's ok for the government to spy on us in order to weed out terrorists? :thumbsdown:

I just haven't heard about any actual cases of of American citizens losing civil rights. Like when you were asked which ones you have lost. No one seems to ever have anything. The terrorists have made it crystal clear how they want to wage war. Using our own laws against us is one way. The House and Senate can't get anything done so Bush did what he thought was the best way to protect us. I don't want the government to spy on us, but I certainly hope they are keeping tabs on these guys. Frankly, I am amazed they haven't hit us good again. Somebody, somewhere, is doing something right.

Frankly, I am amazed they haven't hit us good again. Somebody, somewhere, is doing something right.
Seriously, what form of logic leads you to this conclusion?, When did they "hit us good "before 9/11

Seriously, what form of logic leads you to this conclusion?, When did they "hit us good "before 9/11

Didn't say they did. The terrorists have made it very well known what they want to do to us. With our borders such a disaster, there is plenty of opportunity for them to come here illegally and with out us knowing. Just last week the FBI said we have 20,000 terrorists in our country.

I just haven't heard about any actual cases of of American citizens losing civil rights. Like when you were asked which ones you have lost. No one seems to ever have anything. The terrorists have made it crystal clear how they want to wage war. Using our own laws against us is one way. The House and Senate can't get anything done so Bush did what he thought was the best way to protect us. I don't want the government to spy on us, but I certainly hope they are keeping tabs on these guys. Frankly, I am amazed they haven't hit us good again. Somebody, somewhere, is doing something right.

They suspended search and seizure rights under the "Patriot" Act. The price we pay in an open and free society is the possibility we'll be open to attacks. Part I, Article 10 of the NH Constitution allows us here the right of "armed and open rebellion" against the government when it becomes "tyrannical". Tapping my phone to see "whats up" is, IMO, tyrannical.

So you're implying it's ok for the government to spy on us in order to weed out terrorists? :thumbsup:

Since when were you spied on by the government numb nuts? You have something to hide from the public, other then your ugly wife and kids?

They suspended search and seizure rights under the "Patriot" Act. The price we pay in an open and free society is the possibility we'll be open to attacks. Part I, Article 10 of the NH Constitution allows us here the right of "armed and open rebellion" against the government when it becomes "tyrannical". Tapping my phone to see "whats up" is, IMO, tyrannical.

Right, and I am sure you never demonized the Government because they failed to protect us on 9/11 either.

Right, and I am sure you never demonized the Government because they failed to protect us on 9/11 either.

No I wouldn't blame the government for the failure of airport security. :dunno:

Since when were you spied on by the government numb nuts? You have something to hide from the public, other then your ugly wife and kids?

Not sure when I was spied on by the government or it wouldn't be called "spying" dumbasss.

Good example of a right wing Christian hypocrite. Aren't you supposed to be kind and loving? Christian FAIL.

Have a nice swim in the Lake of Fire. :dunno:

They both talk in a fake voice when they are "in their role"?

I can't wait for Bush to leave office and drop the pretend southern accent. It drives me focking crazy.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety - Ben Franklin

I was just going to post that quote BLS - perfect.

See the Ben Franklin quote above. When John Adams said "the masses are asses and always shall be", he had in mind clowns like you that could care less about their liberty hijacking our government, using idiotic reasoning like what you've placed above. Thank god there aren't more people that think like you, or we might as well be China.