Sign in to follow this  
surferskin

:thumbsdown:

Acreed. Hopefully it will get better after the election. Whatever happened to the days when all we talked about was boobies, beer, and you catching the ghey?? :music_guitarred:

Also, get a focking life Wiffleball.

The past two days have been a low point here. :thumbsdown:

It has gotten so bad I am actually wishing for a Big Pete thread. :o

The past two days have been a low point here. :thumbsdown:

It has gotten so bad I am actually wishing for a Big Pete thread. :o

Yup. It's sorry state of things for sure.

Looks like I'm heading over the mange bored to discuss the finer points of the "canceling out" strategy.

Sure this place sux wang, BUT:

With the page load speed as it is, this place is now 30% less dooshity than before. :thumbsdown:

Sure this place sux wang, BUT:

With the page load speed as it is, this place is now 30% less dooshity than before. :thumbsdown:

All your Palin threads are over working the hamster.

All your Palin threads are over working the hamster .

That sounds dirty. :thumbsdown:

Hey, there were a dozen threads on Sarah Plain and Tall before I even logged in yesterday. Consider yesterday payback for the dozens of days we've had to sit through RP,KPB,GC's Right-Wing post-o-ramas. :o

Yup. It's sorry state of things for sure.

Looks like I'm heading over the mange bored to discuss the finer points of the "canceling out" strategy.

How is it any different here than any other political seasons? Doesn't the Geek Forearm charter state this is the venue for political discussions (among pizza, etc.)?

:alsoiagreetheboredhasntbeenmuchfunthelastfewdays:

Also, get a focking life Wiffleball.

From the forearm expert at sucking wang.... :wave:

How is it any different here than any other political seasons? Doesn't the Geek Forearm charter state this is the venue for political discussions (among pizza, etc.)?

Ah but in the past, it's been 3-4 guys creating 99 aliases to post Right Wing nonsense. Now that they've picked Governor MooseBimbo and are facing all KINDS of shiit, it's no fun anymore. :blink:

:dishitoutcanttakeit:

Doesn't the Geek Forearm charter state this is the venue for political discussions (among pizza, etc.)?

Feel free to post a thread about the Presidential race. :blink:

You know...like...something to do with taxes, Iraq, offshoring of jobs, healthcare, the deficit, ect. Stuff that actually means something.

You know...like...something to do with taxes, Iraq, offshoring of jobs, healthcare, the deficit, ect. Stuff that actually means something.

These issues are political bullsh!+, and nobody gives two sh!+s about it. They talk the talk, but never walk the walk.

Feel free to post a thread about the Presidential race. :blink:

Well hell, that'd be a focking first. :dunno:

That sounds dirty. :dunno:

Hey, there were a dozen threads on Sarah Plain and Tall before I even logged in yesterday. Consider yesterday payback for the dozens of days we've had to sit through RP,KPB,GC's Right-Wing post-o-ramas. :nono:

:dunno: I post here a lot, but have never posted anywhere near the amount of threads in one day as you have. So your accusation is completely false an has no merit whatsoever. I doubt I have ever even had more than 3 or 4 threads on page one at a time. Maybe on a slow day, once. Nice try though.

Feel free to post a thread about the Presidential race. :dunno:

Taxes -- Not fond of them. Don't need to be raised. Wanton, wreckless guberment spending is the bigger issue.

Iraq -- We have no business being there. Nor did we ever. Afghanistan was necessary. Iraq was a clusterfock from teh get-go.

Offshoring of jobs -- Tragic. Very much like the absurd imbalance of imports and exports. I'd like to keep US jobs stateside, and don't appreciate 3rd-rate products from 3rd-world nations inundating our nation.

Healthcare -- Don't necessarily agree on a guberment controlled system, but am all for reeling in teh abuses and spiraling costs of the present health care system.

The deficit -- Huge concern. Again, worthless guberment couldn't manage a simple focking checkbook if they tried.

HTH.

:dunno: I post here a lot, but have never posted anywhere near the amount of threads in one day as you have. So your accusation is completely false an has no merit whatsoever. I doubt I have ever even had more than 3 or 4 threads on page one at a time. Maybe on a slow day, once. Nice try though.

It's a cumulative thing puddin'. And really, no candidate has hemorraged more material in one day than Sarah Plain- crassic. :dunno:

It's a cumulative thing puddin'. And really, no candidate has hemorraged more material in one day than Sarah Plain- crassic. :dunno:

I don't think I would go that far, but it sure seems like the media is trying to destroy this woman with everything they got, which seems minuet in comparison to the kind of baggage BO has brought to this race.