Sign in to follow this  
swirvenirvin

Ryder Cup

Good stuff, crowd is going nuts for BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

US could be up 6-2 after the first day which is nice since they will probably blow it later on

Tiger isn't playing so it is irrelevant. HTH :dunno:

Tiger isn't playing so it is irrelevant. HTH :ninja:

Fock Tiger that is why I am watching because he ISN'T playing, and I don't have to watch him choke this away. US is probably going to play better without him.

Good I hope dumbfocks don't watch because Tiger isnt playing :nono:

I found out where the pounds ManBoobs lost went.

His wife!

Did anybody see the gut on her?!?!? :dunno:

USA, USA!!! :thumbsdown:

Euros can suck a d1ck.

:thumbsdown:

is this a bigger moment in US sports than the 1980 ice hockey win over the russians?

ill never forget where i was when i saw on the highlights that some Kim guy, who is as american as i am japanese, helped the usa win...

I found out where the pounds ManBoobs lost went.

His wife!

Did anybody see the gut on her?!?!? :pointstosky:

I noticed that too..seems dough boy shapes are running wild in the Mick family

That gag machine is like 2-16 in Ryder Cup Play.

Sucks

Anthony Kim is the next big thing in golf!!!

freakin tore up sergio!!!!!

is this a bigger moment in US sports than the 1980 ice hockey win over the russians?

ill never forget where i was when i saw on the highlights that some Kim guy, who is as american as i am japanese, helped the usa win...

While its big...I don't think its anywhere near the 80 hockey team.

This is an event the US dominated for years before the recent swing whereas the Russians had owned the US forever pretty much.

Nice win against the odds for sure...great golf all weekend really.

Fock Tiger that is why I am watching because he ISN'T playing, and I don't have to watch him choke this away. US is probably going to play better without him.

Good I hope dumbfocks don't watch because Tiger isnt playing :dunno:

Just shows that the US doesn't need Woods to win...

Maybe Woods should not participate from now on...

Just shows that the US doesn't need Woods to win...

Maybe Woods should not participate from now on...

Maybe...though, I would take him over Phil any day in the Ryder Cup.

we were underdogs, but mostly due to the fact we had no tiger and the euros have beaten us pretty good in the last 3. i'm betting if you look at it, our team has more higher ranked worldwide players than they do. so no, not even close to the 80's hockey upset.

I for one, being the cynical, negative person I am, gave the USA no shot.

I watched nearly every second of the Sat and Sun coverage and maybe 1/2 the Friday coverage. GB DVR! :thumbsdown:

Phil Mickelson 2.0

Stewart Cink 1.0

Kenny Perry 2.5

Jim Furyk 2.5

Anthony Kim 2.5

Justin Leonard 2.5

Ben Curtis 1.5

Boo Weekley 2.5

Steve Stricker 0.5

Hunter Mahan 3.5

J.B. Holmes 2.5

Chad Campbell 2.0

I was happiest for Kenny Perry, what an awesome Ryder Cup he had, after working so hard to make the team and Azinger. Seems like he really put a lot into this team and it was great to see them come through for him.

Anthony Kim played awesome. Was great when Holmes drove the 355 yard par 4. Boo Weekley was on fire the whole weekend.

Sergio Garcia had a rough Sunday, but he was right there to be interviewed after and he's such a class act. I don't know how some of these guys can take losing so well. :rolleyes:

Ryder Cup > NFL

I watched nearly every second of the Sat and Sun coverage and maybe 1/2 the Friday coverage. GB DVR! :pointstosky:

Phil Mickelson 2.0

Stewart Cink 1.0

Kenny Perry 2.5

Jim Furyk 2.5

Anthony Kim 2.5

Justin Leonard 2.5

Ben Curtis 1.5

Boo Weekley 2.5

Steve Stricker 0.5

Hunter Mahan 3.5

J.B. Holmes 2.5

Chad Campbell 2.0

I was happiest for Kenny Perry, what an awesome Ryder Cup he had, after working so hard to make the team and Azinger. Seems like he really put a lot into this team and it was great to see them come through for him.

Anthony Kim played awesome. Was great when Holmes drove the 355 yard par 4. Boo Weekley was on fire the whole weekend.

Sergio Garcia had a rough Sunday, but he was right there to be interviewed after and he's such a class act. I don't know how some of these guys can take losing so well. :thumbsup:

Ryder Cup > NFL

Kudos to Perry as well. He dedicated himself to this and was very good. WHy anyone would say we should not invite the best player in Golf to the Ryder Cup baffles me. Yes we won without him, we would have just won BY MORE if we had him there.

And sorry Edjr, but Garcia is a whiney douche bag who is almost as big a gag-fock that Mickel-choke is.

Next to Mrs. Doubtfire, Garcia is BY FAR my least favorite player.

While its big...I don't think its anywhere near the 80 hockey team.

This is an event the US dominated for years before the recent swing whereas the Russians had owned the US forever pretty much.

Nice win against the odds for sure...great golf all weekend really.

I was being sarcastic....the 1980 win was the greatest upset in us sports history.....

not many people paid attention to this thing....

And sorry Edjr, but Garcia is a whiney douche bag who is almost as big a gag-fock that Mickel-choke is.

But he usually kicks ass in Ryder Cups. My favorite moment was when Kim didn't concede a 3 footer, the announcers were into their "paybacks are hell" shpiel, and Garcia gacked it. That look on his face staring down at the ground was priceless. You could see he was thinking "you focking gook rice-growing yellow bastage, I'm going to ram my putter up your focking ass." :pointstosky:

Anthony and Boo are tearing it up. Anyone who isn't watching is a dummy.

maybe on saturday is worth a peek....

are you saying that on sunday...instead of watching week 3 of the nfl..baseball with a week to go...nascar at the monster mile..and the last ever game at yankees stadium, i shouldve been flipping it over to exhibition golf?...

rats... :pointstosky:

like edjr said...dvr it? sure..why not?

but anyone who watched it live and missed out on the other things is goofy...

I watched nearly every second of the Sat and Sun coverage and maybe 1/2 the Friday coverage. GB DVR! :thumbsup:

Phil Mickelson 2.0

Stewart Cink 1.0

Kenny Perry 2.5

Jim Furyk 2.5

Anthony Kim 2.5

Justin Leonard 2.5

Ben Curtis 1.5

Boo Weekley 2.5

Steve Stricker 0.5

Hunter Mahan 3.5

J.B. Holmes 2.5

Chad Campbell 2.0

Sergio Garcia had a rough Sunday, but he was right there to be interviewed after and he's such a class act. I don't know how some of these guys can take losing so well. :doh:

Ryder Cup > NFL

Sergio was also there down the stretch offering congratulations to the American team.

Class act for sure.

are you saying that on sunday...instead of watching week 3 of the nfl..baseball with a week to go...nascar at the monster mile..and the last ever game at yankees stadium, i shouldve been flipping it over to exhibition golf?...

rats... :thumbsup:

:doh:

rats... :thumbsup:

I dvr'd it ...but was watching most of it rather than Titans vs. Texans and Colts vs. Jacksonville...I tuned into the 4th quarters of the Colts game and the Denver NO game...but mostly watched Ryder cup in the afternoon games.

I dvr'd it ...but was watching most of it rather than Titans vs. Texans and Colts vs. Jacksonville...I tuned into the 4th quarters of the Colts game and the Denver NO game...but mostly watched Ryder cup in the afternoon games.

I watched it while watching the other stuff. Since the Pats game stunk so bad, I was watching the Sox and the Ryder Cup along with the 4:00 games once I got home from the airport. The Ryder Cup was a good take all weekend.